Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 2:46 PM
To: lakis@marinescoutsniper.com
Subject: Re: Military?

Yes I'm at SEAL Team One. I'm a class 185 graduate. Any other
questions?

Get your Free E-mail at http://specwar.zzn.com

trident86
12 February 2001, 20:49
I sent this phony an e-mail. I'll look on the database at work tomorrow and see where he really is, and what he really does. If he's still in, I'll have a chat with someone in his chain of command.

Gary
12 February 2001, 22:07
According to him, you and M. Burns all graduated class 185 together in 1980.

Garland
13 February 2001, 00:25
Stew Smith over at get fit now was in class 182 and that class graduated in late 1991 or early 1992. So 185 couldn't have been in '80.

oops http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/smilie/peepwall.gif

TheRunner
13 February 2001, 04:56
Hey guys I saw the name Henderson and I knew I herd if before, well read it before anyway. Then I remembered it was this old SEAL site by a kid named Jason. Robbie Henderson is one big shit taker, as you read on you will see. Whats really funny is that he has gone from class 216 to 185.

Please note you need to start at bottom of page and read up for these posts to make sense for some reason they are backwards

ROBBIE HENDERSON SEAL TEAM 1
USA

ATTN: CHRIS RILEY A.K.A. THE COWARDLY LION!

YOU'RE STILL FULL OF SHIT! THE NSWA WEBSITE DOES NOT HAVE MY NAME LISTED AS A PHONY! I WONDER WHY? MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE I'M THE REAL DEAL! I'LL HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE REUNION, ASSHOLE!
HOOYAH!
-Tuesday, August 03, 1999 at 22:40:10 (PDT)

C. Riley
NEC5341@hotmail.com
USA

Hey Cockbreath the wall is alive and well go to NSWA site!
-Tuesday, August 03, 1999 at 21:40:18 (PDT)

ROBBIE HENDERSON
USA

OH, YEAH, I FOR GOT TO TELL YOU RILEY, THE "WALL OF SHAME DOES NOT EXIST ANYMORE! SO INDEED YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT RILEY!
P.S. CHECK OUT WHAT I HAD TO SAY ABOUT YOU BELOW YOU COWARDLY LION YOU!
-Tuesday, August 03, 1999 at 13:25:55 (PDT)

USA
* A Better Question is How Can I Leave? *

ATTN: CHRIS RILEY!

WELL RILEY, I'M SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOUR ASS AGAIN! AS A REMINDER, YOU DID NOT SHOW UP AT THE 4TH OF JULY FESTIVAL! I WAS THERE (NATURALLY) LOOKING FOR YOU ALL NIGHT, AND YOU WEREN'T THERE! THAT JUST EXPLAINS WHO'S THE REAL SEAL (IT SURE AS HELL AIN'T YOU)! SO YOU KNOW WHAT RILEY, FOR NOW ON, YOU SHALL NO LONGER BE KNOWN AS THE "SEA SLUG." INSTEAD, YOU WILL BE REFERED TO AS CHRIS RILEY A.K.A. "THE COWARDLY LION." CONGRADULATIONS AND ENJOY YOUR NEW NAME!

I AM A SEAL!!!
-Tuesday, August 03, 1999 at 13:09:43 (PDT)

C. Riley
NEC5341@hotmail.com
USA
* Word of Mouth *

ATTN: ASS BAG aka Robbie Henderson...
Hey cockbreath go check out the (updated) Wall of Shame, you are one of the many new names added to the list. Keep on flippin your flippers and keep the ball balanced evenly on your nose! Mr. seal. by the way this is what the Navy Department had to say about you:
Didn't find anything for Robbie Henderson
below Naval Special Warfare Command, Navy, DOD, U.S. Government, USA
Now that is a confirmation from both the NSWA and the Navy Dept. X.500 directory, so do the world a favor you friggin POSER and crawl back under the rock you came out of!
P.S. The Proctologist called, he found your head(in your ass that is).
-Tuesday, August 03, 1999 at 06:59:38 (PDT)

USA

WHAT'S THE MATTER BUD/S GUY FROM 225? YOU HAVE THE BIGGEST BALLS TO OPEN YOUR FILTHY MOUTH TO EVERYONE IN THIS GUESTBOOK, AND DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO LEAVE YOUR NAME! LISTEN SON, I'M FROM CLASS 216 AND CAN CONFINDENTLY SAY THAT I'VE BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT! MY GUESS IS THAT YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER WANNA'B ( NOT A GONNA'B UDT/SEAL TEAM MEMBER)! YOU'LL PROBABLY RING OUT TO DRY BY THE TIME SECOND PHASE IS OVER!
-Monday, August 02, 1999 at 21:07:04 (PDT)

ROBBIE HENDERSON
USA

ATTN: CHRIS RILEY A.K.A. SEA SLUG!

WHAT'S THE MATTER MS. RILEY! YOU QUIT ALREADY! I THOUGHT NAVY SEALs WERE TAUGHT NOT TO QUIT! I CAN GO ON FOR EVER WITH THIS SHIT! WHEN EVER YOU ARE READY FOR MORE ACTION, JUST LET ME KNOW!
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! CHRIS RILEY IS JUST JEALOUS OF ME BECAUSE I'M THE REAL DEAL AND I GOT BIGGER BALLS THAN HE DOES! STAY TUNED FOR ANOTHER EPISODE OF "AS CHRIS RILEY'S WORLD BURNS."
ROBBIE HENDERSON. SEAL TEAM 1
-Saturday, June 26, 1999 at 05:23:30 (EST)

Thumper
thumper434@usa.net
New Orleans, LA USA
* Webring *
Thumps Navy SEALs
Jason, excellent site, except for all this BS in your guestbook. Some peoples children!
-Saturday, June 26, 1999 at 02:03:08 (EST)

C. Riley
NEC5341@hotmail.com
USA

Henderson,
I will do better than call I will be at NAB Coronado for the 4th of July festivities, and also for the reunion in August. So how about you keep your fucking mouth shut you Phoney!!! And also by the way lets get off of momma's I just got off of yours. You are are fucking never gonna b man just admit it to your self! Well I'm going to quit playing with the children now, have a good weekend people.
And Henderson as I have said in my previous entries there is NO ROBBIE HENDERSON FROM CLASS 216 IN THE DATABASE. So that makes you like all the rest, a never gonna b fucking poser of great proportions! Don't forget to keep your flippers dry and the ball balanced evenly on your nose, Mr. seal!!!
C. Riley, Class 176, Coronado
-Saturday, June 26, 1999 at 01:01:47 (EST)

ROBBIE HENDERSON
USA

I DON'T HAVE AN EMAIL YOU CLOWN! YOU KNOW WHAT, I FIND IT VERY HUMOROUS WHEN YOU SAY TO KEEP MY FLIPPERS AND THE BALL ON MY NOSE DRY; ESPECIALLY WHEN IT COMES FROM A COCKLESS, COWARDICE, WANNBE SEAL LIKE YOURSELF! YOU PROBABLY HAVE A BOYFRIEND NAMED BABA WHO LIKES TO TEAR YOUR ASS UP EVERY NIGHT BEFORE YOU FAGGOTS GO TO SLEEP! IT LOOKS TO ME LIKE THE BEST PART OF YOU RAN DOWN THE CRACK OF YOUR MAMA'S ASS AND ENDED UP AS A BROWN STAIN ON THE BED SHEETS. AND ANOTHER THING TUFF GUY, YOU CALL ME A COWARD? I'LL POUND YOUR HEAD IN SO HARD, YOU'LL WOUDN'T BE ABLE TO YOUR HAT BACK ON! WHEN EVER YOU DECIDE TO GROW SOME BALLS, PLEASE, I'M BEGGING YOU TO CALL ME UP AT ST 1 HQ AT 1-619-437-3283! HEY RILEY, THIS WILL BE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE! YOU'LL BE ACTUALLY SPEAKING TO REAL LIFE FROGMEN, I SAY AGAIN, REAL LIFE FROGMEN, INSTEAD OF G.I. JANE MOVIE WATCHING, TRIDENT WANNABE WEARING, AMPHIBIAN SHIT KICKING FAGGOTS LIKE YOURSELF!
ROBBIE HENDERSON. SEAL TEAM 1.
-Friday, June 25, 1999 at 23:26:52 (EST)

C. Riley
NEC5341@hotmail.com
USA

Henderson,
The depth of your stupidity never ceases to amaze me, you are the lowest form of life on earth. You kinda remind me of jungle rot, or a diaper. Always on somebodies ass and always full os Shit! What's wrong Momma's Boy, the truth hurt your feelings? Well now I'm going to let you go back and figure out your next line of insults, oh by the way you STILL DID NOT LEAVE A EMAIL ADDRESS! Guess you don't have the balls of the magnitude you are always shooting your mouth off about in here after all. Well have a great weekend asshole, I hope someone Fraggs you before Monday!

ATTN: WebSite Visitors
Robbie Henderson, class 216 SEAL Team 1 is a phony, go to http://www.frii.com/~rdruss/ and you can confirm this for your selves. Well all have a good weekend.
Henderson, keep the flippers dry and the ball on your nose you seal you!
-Friday, June 25, 1999 at 20:35:30 (EST)

ROBBIE HENDERSON
USA

HEY FUCK HEAD! OR SHOULD I SAY HYPOCRITE! YOU WONDER WHY I HAVE SO MUCH IDLE TIME TO BE ON THE NET! WHAT ABOUT YOURSELF, SHITHEAD! I SEE YOUR NAME AND POST ALMOST EVERYTIME I READ JASON'S GUESTBOOK! MS. RILEY, IF YOU ARE A SEAL, THEN I'M MICKEY MOUSE! WHAT'S THE MATTER, DO I OFFEND YOUR FRAGILE SENSIBILITIES. OH! YOU POOR THING! WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO POWDER YOUR ASS AND TUCK YOU INTO BED TONIGHT WHILE I READ YOU A BEDTIME STORY? WHY DON'T YOU MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL FOR YOUR COUNTRY BY JERKING OFF TO A THREE WAY MIRROR, SO THAT YOU CAN SEE YOUR OWN SELF IN ACTION IN A THREE ANGLE DIMENSION!
-Friday, June 25, 1999 at 19:54:23 (EST)

C. Riley
NEC5341@hotmail.com
USA

Henderson,
Real Team guys don't go around dick checking people until they have the facts straight. I treat you the way a phony needs to be treated, Just Like Shit! What's wrong Henderson, you've been exposed for the fake that you are and now you want to huff and puff and call Real Deals names because in all actuality you don't equal a pimple on a real Frogs ass, well that is not my problem. Now why don't you get off of mommies puter before Darryl gets on your ass and makes your life a living hell, by the way why don't you ever leave am EMAIL Addy? I cant seem to figure out how a Real Deal (Which We Have established you are not)Operator that is assigned to NAVSPECWARCOM can find so much idle time to post so much BS on the web, that was your first mistake, the second was your lack of respect for others, sure the Teams have a few hell raising meat eaters but none that even come close to your mentality, which I might add is that of a small child or can be compared to that of a squid(the aquatic kind). So do the world a favor you asshole crawl back under your rock and leave the conflicts to the ManO'Warsmen who have earned the right to call them selves SEALs. If you would like to continue this discussion feel free to email me you piece of shit, that is if you have the balls PHONY!!!!!!!
Hey guys look Henderson's a seal, he's clapping his flippers and balancing the ball on his nose all at once! http://www.specialoperations.com/ubboard/smile.gif
C. Riley Class 176, Coronado
-Friday, June 25, 1999 at 19:12:17 (EST)

ROBBIE HENDERSON
USA

ATTN: C. RILEY A.K.A. SEA SLUG.

LISTEN YOU COCKLESS COMMANDO, STRETCHED ASS FAGGOT! I HAVE NO FUCKEN CLUE ON WHY YOU DICK HEADS ARE ALWAYS ON MY CASE! C. RILEY, IF YOU DID CALL ST 1 HEADQUARTERS, THEN I'LL EAT MY TRIDENT! LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING, YOU PEOPLE ARE A JOKE; I HOPE YOU REALIZE THAT! YOU SAY YOU ARE A SEAL! I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! A TEAM GUY WOULDN'T TREAT ANOTHER TEAM GUY LIKE THE WAY YOU DO!
-Friday, June 25, 1999 at 17:36:06 (EST)

C. Riley
NEC5341@hotmail.com
USA

Well now, I've been away a few weeks and the SHTF again.
R. Henderson, You have really stepped on your dick this time, let me give you a little info on NSWA(NavSpecWarArchive) R.D. Russel and his wife are the founders of the archive and he is a ret. SEAL. and I spoke to MMCM Brooks at the quarterdeck as you suggested and from what he tells me he has never heard of you. I think that sheds new light on your loud mouth, lack of respect for others, and your "VERY" childish actions in this guestbook. You blast others because they may have not made it through BUD/S but at least he had the drive to make it that far, in my book just because he washed out does not make him any less of a man than myself, I have a few friends who were rolled back from 176 due to assorted injuries and never found the strength to go back through. So until you know all the facts, or have been there done that You Need To Check Your Fucking Attitude At The Door On Your Way In, and if you don't like that don't let the door hit you on the way out you! Well once again R.D. and Pam thanks for the job you guys are doing at NSWA, its times like these I see the root of the problem, Stolen Valor! Give Hoot, and Darryl my best.

C. Riley Class 176, Coronado
-Friday, June 25, 1999 at 16:51:05 (EST)

ROBBIE HENDERSON SEAL TEAM 1 CLASS 216
USA

ATTN: SPECTRE & R.D. RUSSEL!

HEY SPECTRE! I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO NEVER COME BACK TO THIS WEBSITE AGAIN! IT'S LOSERS LIKE YOURSELF WHO BRINGS SHAME TO AMERICA! I BET YOU'RE THE KIND OF GUY WHO LIKES TO JERK OFF TO HIMSELF IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR!

AND TO MS. R.D. RUSSEL, YOU HAVE THE FUCKEN NERVE TO TRY TO DETERMINE IF I AM A BONAFIDE SEAL OR NOT! YOU GOT YOUR FACTS ALL FUCKED UP MS. RUSSEL! FIRST OF ALL, I THINK YOU NEED TO RECHECK THE BUD/S DATABASE AND OPEN YOUR EYES A LITTLE BIT FUCKEN WIDER; HOPEFULLY THEN, YOU SHOULD SEE MY NAME! SECOND OF ALL, I EXPOSED PEOPLE WHO NEEDED TO BE EXPOSED! BUT, IT'S DICKLESS GUYS LIKE YOURSELF WHO LIKES TO TALK THEIR SHIT ON OTHER PEOPLE'S GUESTBOOK! YOU SAY THAT YOU'RE FROM THE NAVAL SPECIAL WARFARE ARCHIVES? YEAH RIGHT! GO AHEAD, REPORT MY ASS! YOU'LL BE WASTING YOUR TIME ASSHOLE! IN MATTER OF FACT MS. RUSSEL, LETS SEE IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL ME UP AT THE SEAL TEAM 1 HEADQUARTERS AT 1-619-437-3283! BE ADVISED MS. RUSSEL, YOU'LL BE SPEAKING TO REAL LIFE FROGMEN, AND NOT TOADS LIKE YOURSELF! THE DAY YOU AND SPECTRE ARE ALLOWED TO TALK TO ME LIKE A MAN IS THE DAY WHEN YOU TWO GROW SOME BALLS INSTEAD OF HAVING A PAIR STUCK WAY DOWN YOUR MOUTH!
ROBBIE HENDERSON. CLASS 216. SEAL TEAM 1, 2ND PLATOON.
-Friday, June 25, 1999 at 14:55:04 (EST)

Spectre
USA

"Mr." Henderson... Its a real shame that you live in your own fantasy world. I'm truly surprised that IF you were a true SEAL, you'd have so much time on your hands to write bs on this board.
I'm sure that you're roughly aout 17 years old, like to dress up in camo, like to 'pretend' that you're a badass from hell and trying to impress the young ladies by telling them that you're headed to the Navy to become a SEAL.
That's pretty lame pal and you should go and visit a counselor. Actually, I highly recommend it since psych eval will probably prevent you from entering the military...

-Friday, June 25, 1999 at 10:26:57 (EST)

RD Russel
USA
* Word of Mouth *
Naval Special Warfare Archives
Well now it seems we have a "Poser" trying to bust other "Posers" here, The BUD/S data base shows no record of Robbie Henderson graduating from 216 or any other class for that matter. Mr. Henderson (I use the term Mr. loosely) you are the single BAW I have ever had the mispleasure of coming across on the net, you give new meaning to the words "Wanna B" and "Never Gonna B". So listen up your friggin shitbird, you need to apologize to the many people you have offended here with your loud mouth, ignorant rudeness or else. I will be adding your name with a few others from this site to the Wall of Shame. Then lets see how many people you have blasting you for you misdeeds here, did you really think no one would find out your a phony. Lemme tell you something you friggin puke, operators rast and present don't go around shooting their mouths off like you have done here. So take if from some one who has Been There And Done That, close your mouth shitbird before some one closes it for you. Well I've made my point, Nuff Said!
-Thursday, June 24, 1999 at 23:55:37 (EST)

brian
KKCOBB
CEDARHILL, TX USA
* Link *

IM GOING INTO THE NAVY IN A YEAR AND ONE MONTH TO BECOME A SEAL
-Thursday, June 24, 1999 at 23:38:34 (EST)

craig caldwell
ultra@n-jcenter.com
lake helen, fl USA
* Blind Luck I Guess *
-----------------------------------------------
hi ,jaason ,i just got here to my grandmas,so idecited to sign your guest book.when you get this message ,email me,i'll be here in daytona.see you when i get back.
-Thursday, June 24, 1999 at 17:55:13 (EST)

ROBBIE HENDERSON
USA

ATTN: SPECTRE!

I DON'T WANT YOU EVER RETURNING TO THIS WEB SITE AGAIN! YOU HAD THE FUCKEN NERVE TO SMEAR JASON'S GUESTBOOK LIKE THE WAY YOU DID! JASON, IN NO SHAPE OR FORM, CLAIMED TO BE A BAD ASS. HE'S SIMPLY A 15 YEAR OLD WHO HAS A GOAL TO SERVE HIS COUNTRY, AND TO BE PART OF THE UDT/SEAL TEAMS! I RESPECT HIM FOR THAT! AT LEAST HE HAS A GOAL IN LIFE! UNLIKE LOSERS LIKE YOURSELF WHO HAS NO FUCKEN LIFE AT ALL! GET A LIFE, CLOWN! BETTER YET, WHY DON'T YOU CRAW BACK INTO YOUR CRIB AND SUCK ON YOUR MOTHER'S NIPPLES FOR AWHILE YOU CRY BABBY!

-Thursday, June 24, 1999 at 17:05:28 (EST)

Spectre
USA

This site, although pretty good, is plagued with your run of the mill 16 year olds high on hormones. I recall when I was your guys' age and thought myself one hell of a badass. You want to be a badass? Life will teach you that boasting "I'm going to be a SEAL" is not the same as actually accomplishing that goal. Shut your traps and see whether or not you can really do it!
-Thursday, June 24, 1999 at 16:44:14 (EST)

I'M A 16 YEAR OLD FUTURE NAVY SEAL.
-Wednesday, June 23, 1999 at 17:55:54 (EST)

1999 at 20:16:01 (EST)

about your weapon section is that there is no mention of the Heckler & Koch P7M13 snub pistol. This is a weapon espically favoured by the SEAL teams due to its strength ability to fire in all conditions and that fact that jams once in every 50000 rounds fired. If you have any questions you would liked answered about the Navy SEAL's and equipment used by the Team's please feel free to send an email to me. In case you are wondering how I know so much information regarding the SEAL's it is because I served 8 years in the British SAS and spent 2 years working alongside the SEAL teams in the Middle East. I hope due to my time serving in the SAS I will be able to transfer from the British Army into the US Navy to pursue my dream of working in 3 of the top covert operation units in the worlds military. I have also served with GSG9 of the German Army.
-Monday, June 21, 1999 at 07:52:04 (EST)

ROBBIE HENDERSON
TACOMA, WA USA

ATTN: KURT MORGAN.

WHAT IS YOUR CLASS NUMBER.

ROBBIE HENDERSON. BUD/S CLASS 216.
-Monday, June 14, 1999 at 01:47:00 (EST)

The Real Deal
13 February 2001, 05:33
I've noticed a familiar name...C. Riley. Does that happen to be Chris Riley the deceased SEAL? There's a low life named Robbie Brown who posed as a Chris Riley. I mean this guy is a real low life! Robbie got busted by this dude he was living with. Gave'em the false impression he was leaving for the Navy under the SEAL Challenge or some thing like that. Well, after awhile, this loser unded up knocking up his teenage daughter. Come to find out, this dirt bag was not only full of shit, but he was also a married man. I'm wondering if this dirt bag Robbie Henderson is really Robbie Brown up to his no good tricks again. Hmmmmm. We shall soon find out! I think Trident86 has more info on this one.

Gary
16 February 2001, 01:11
Well I just found out Robbie Henderson is really Robbie Brown AKA Chris Riley.
http://www.phonyveterans.com/brown.html

What a Bottom Feeder!

TheRunner
16 February 2001, 01:24
Okay I am a little confused here so Robbie was getting into and argument with himself? C. Riley Class 176, Coronado is one of the people he is having an argument with on that post I gave. Or is that just a big coincidence?