PDA

View Full Version : 18x Training Pipeline

Stampee
22 December 2002, 13:51
I don't know if this has been posted before, I've been gone for a while :)
But this is the up-to-date info on what 18x's will encounter. I comes from a hand out that the SF Liason gave us.

(SWC LNO) MSG ********, ITB HQ, 2nd FLOOR, PHONE # ***-****

DO NOT DEPART FT. BENNING WITHOUT YOUR 201 FILE, MEDICAL & DENTAL RECORDS

SF RECRUIT PATH

OSUT – 14 WEEKS
AIRBORNE HOLD – 1 WEEK
AIRBORNE SHOOL – 3 WEEKS
PCS TO FT. BRAGG: On post housing 1 to 3 months waiting period. Married personnel sleep in the barracks until CCT completion. Married personnel are encouraged to call SWCS Family Readiness Center Coordinator before departing Ft. Benning, to facilitate your family’s move, 910-396-4453/4455.

Special Operations Preparation and Conditioning (SOPC I - 4 WEEKS): First two weeks, released for the evenings and weekends. Last two weeks you probably will not be released until the weekends because of night training. You’ll do Improcessing/PT Test/Basic Soldering/Land Navigation/PT. Bonus paperwork started (takes about 1 month for the money).

Phase I: Special Forces Assessment and Selection (SFAS – 4 WEEKS): (Lock Down Camp MacKall, No Phones). The purpose of SFAS is to identify soldier’s trainability and suitability for service in Special Forces. The program assesses physical fitness, motivation, and the ability to cope with stress. Activities include psychological test, physical fitness and swim test; runs, obstacle course, and ruckmarches; and military orienteering exercises. At the end of the course, an evaluation board meets to select those soldiers who may attend the Special Forces Qualification Course (SFQC). Most candidates find SFAS to be physically demanding. You must score a 229 on the Army Physical Fitness test for the 17 to 21 year age group, minimum of 60 points in each event.

LEAVE: Usually you will have time after SFAS.

SOPC II (2 WEEKS): (Released on weekends only) Small Unit Tactics (SUT), Raids, Ambushes, Reconnaissance, and Patrolling.

COMMON CORE TRAINING (19 DAYS): (Lock Down Camp MacKall) Primary Leadership Development Course (PLDC), and Basic Non-Commissioned Officers Course (BNCOC).

Swim Training (2 WEEKS): Soldiers who have difficulty swimming will attend swim classes.

Phase II: Special Forces Qualification Course (SFQC – 7 WEEKS): (Lock Down Camp MacKall, No Phone Calls.) Phase II focuses on Land Navigation and Small Unit Tactics. Students conduct training at Camp MacKall, NC to assess individual ability in the two areas of emphasis.

Phase III SFQC: Military Occupational Skill (MOS) Specific Training: (I won’t include the descriptions, you should know what they do by now and if you don’t – figure it out!)

18B – 65 days (18B and 18C will be what 18x’s will most likely be assigned as)
18C – 65 days
18D – 322 days (will not be assigned unless candidate shows high proficiency in medicine and is capabable)
18E – 65 days (shorter now because code is not included, will slowly open up to 18x’s)

Phase IV: Culmination Exercise/Robin Sage (6 WEEKS): (Lock Down Camp MacKall). Students are transported to Camp MacKall where they form Student SFODA and put their knowledge and skill to use in the Robin Sage Field Exercise (FTX). Robin Sage is a 19 day problem solving FTX. During this unconventional warfare exercise, the students are required to apply the lessons learned from previous months of Special Forces MOS training and field training. The exercise involves the students, counterinsurgen and guerrilla personnel (other service members), auxiliary personnel, and cadre. This scenario stresses realism because th student SFODA must train mock guerrilla force in a hostile environment using civilians in the surrounding community as the auxiliary. This exercise ranges approximately 50,000 square miles. By conclusion of Robin Sage, the students have been placed in many situations where they were required to use MOS and leadership skills, and their abilities were tested to work in adverse and ambiguous conditions. (Awarded Green Beret Upon Completion)

Phase V: Language Training (4 to 6 MONTHS): The Basic Military Language Course (BMLC) is primarily a performance-oriented course. Students must show proficiency in speaking, listening and reading. The general purpose of the course is to provide each student with the ability to communicate in a foreign language. For successful completion fo the course, the student must achieve at least a 70 percent average in all four modules, a 0+ or higher on the Defense Language Proficiency Test (DLPT) in two of the three graded areas (speaking, listening, and reading). The Languages are divided into four categories:

Category 1: Spanish, French, and Portuguese (18 Weeks)
Category 2: German, Indonesian (18 weeks)
Category 3: Czech, Persian-Farsi, Polish, Russian, Serbo-Croatian, Tagalog, Thai and Turkish (24 weeks)
Category 4: Arabic, Korean and Japanese (24 weeks)

Phase VI: Survival Evasion Resistance and Escape (SERE- 3 WEEKS): (Lock Down). The SERE course is conducted at Camp MacKall, NC. The goal of training in SERE is to teach personnel how to survive if they become separated from their unit; to evade a hostile force and make their way back to friendly forces; and to avoid capture. IN the event that soldiers are captured, SERE training prepares them to resist the enemy attempts at exploitation, to escape from captivity and return home with honor. (Awared the SF Tab upon completion)

UNITS: SPECIAL FORCES GROUPS (AIRBORNE)
1st SFG(A) (Ft. Lewis, WA/one Battalion in Torii Station, Okinawa) Regional Orientation: Pacific & Eastern Asia
3rd SFG(A) (Ft. Bragg, NC) Regional Orientation: Caribbean and Western Africa
5th SFG(A) (Ft. Campbell, KY) Regional Orientation: Southwest Asia & Northeastern Africa
7th SFG(A) (Ft. Bragg, NC) Regional Orientation: Central & South America
10th SFG(A) (Ft. Carson, CO/one Battalion in Stuttgart, Germany) Regional Orientation: Europe
19th & 20th SFG(A) (National Guard)

12 Man Special Forces Operational Detachment “Alpha” (SFODA / A-Team): Detachment Commander (CPT/18A), Executive Officer (Warrant Officer/180A), Operations NCO/Team Sergeant (MSG/18Z), Intelligence Sergeant (SFC/18F) and two each; 18B, 18C, 18D, 18E, one E-7 and E-6 for each position.

YOU CAN DRIVE YOUR POV TO FT. BRAGG AFTER AIRBORNE

Some statistice he shared with us:
SOPC I: 38%-48% passing. Allowed 1 recycle.
SFAS: 80%-90% passing. Allowed 1 restart for medical reason only.

I hope this is helpful. If there are any further questions feel free to ask.

Snagletooth :)

Huggies
22 December 2002, 19:21
Just a little advice for the 18xrays heading into SOPC1. Do not expect to get recycled. The class has grown to over 100 students, and there is not enough room, nor instructors to handle anymore. Basically, if you pass the PT test at the end of the 4 weeks, you'll be going to selection that following week. Whether you sink or swim is up to you. They give you everything you need and more. Pay attention to the land nav classes, and ASK QUESTIONS of all the cadre. They have a vast wealth of knowledge, but with over 100 students its up to you to get extra help. Also, don't hesitate to put 18D or 18E on your dream sheet. Being an 18X will not hold you back. In fact, of the 13 SOPC brothers I graduated SFAS with, not one was Bravo, and four of us got Delta. Whether thats a good thing, I havent decided yet, heh. If you gather your bonus paperwork yourself and send it through 126th finance, you will get your money in a week. Don't expect leave after SFAS, that all depends on when the next Phase II class is. If any of you new guys have some questions, send me a pm. Oh yeah, ask the cadre when you get to be SOPC III. Bonus points if you get SFC Simpler to show you the Infamous Eminem cover I did for CSM Browski and the cadre.

Greg

Herdsman
22 December 2002, 21:12
Thanks for the G-2. I won't be atempting to enter the comunity by way of the 18x program but I'm sure someone entering from a different vector would see a similar pattern.

Thanks again.

TOW Gunner
24 December 2002, 15:13
Originally posted by Stampee
I

LEAVE: Usually you will have time after SFAS.

rrrrrrrright....still sore on that subject

JMW85
24 December 2002, 18:37
Thanks for the info, really appreciated:D

Para
25 December 2002, 20:03
Regarding restrictions on MOS. They DON"T exist. All MOS's are available. I actually requested 18C as my number 1 choice and got 18E my #2 choice. Almost every 18X got D or E, with a few B and C. The truth is, if your GT score is high enough and you score well on the written tests, expect to get D or E. I think the only reason I did not get D was it was my last choice. Of course its all dependant upon needs of the Regiment. The only benchmark I really heard was you needed a 120 for D.

Stampee
26 December 2002, 13:57
That's good to hear about no restrictions on the MOS's. It was what the MSG told us, but if you guys are sure I know a few guys in my platoon that will be excited. Some were hoping for 18E and 18D. So you're positive, right?

Para
26 December 2002, 20:02
So you're positive, right?

Yes

PoisonedPawn
23 September 2003, 17:53
I tried searching for an answer to this question, but I was not able to find it. What happens to an 18X who gets assigned an MOS (i.e. 18D), but fails in the training? Do they get reclassed as another MOS (18B for example), or are they completely dropped from the 18X/SF pipleline?

Thank you in advance for any info.

Para
23 September 2003, 17:55
Depending upon the overall circumstances, you get recycled. Fail again and you get reclassed. Fail again and you are an Infantryman somewhere based upon the needs of Mother Army.

Special Forces
23 September 2003, 18:17
Originally posted by Para
Depending upon the overall circumstances, you get recycled. Fail again and you get reclassed. Fail again and you are an Infantryman somewhere based upon the needs of Mother Army.

Para:

You are usually a source of good info here from a student perspective.

Do not take this the wrong way, but your experience as a recent student does not qualify you to speak to what has been the case before your class, or what may be the case in the future.

The answer has swung in both directions several times in my 20 years here, with failures at some points being relieved from the MOS Phase once and being reassigned IAW needs of the Army, and others being recycled as many as five different Phase III (formerly II) classes. Who know what the policy will be in a year (or more) when PP arrives (if at all)?

PP:

You need to worry less and focus on the 25 m. target, which for you right now is getting through Basic/OSUT. Hate to tell you this, but the current odds of you making it to Phase III are roughly one in four. Too many people seem to obsess over what might be a hundred miles down the road when the Grand Canyon is directly ahead of them.

Additionally, most find it better to lurk for quite a while before posting so much. You will get a better feel for personalities and what is/is not an appropriate question. Situation Awareness at all times.

Besides, I thought you were rucking up?

TR

Stampee
23 September 2003, 18:35
Hee, Hee...I remember those rebukes. My how time flies. I guess I can start worrying about phase III now :)

PoisonedPawn
23 September 2003, 18:42
Reaper,

Thank you again for your help. *Ears open, mouth shut*

GackMan
23 September 2003, 18:53
18E – 65 days (shorter now because code is not included, will slowly open up to 18x’s)

just out of curiosity, anyone know why 18E was closed to the 18x ers?

Para
23 September 2003, 18:57
18E is not shut to 18X and never was. It may have been part of the origional plan, but when the first batch came through SFAS many got 18E and 18D. AIMC was replaced with Computer Apps and the course retained the same length.

TR: Duely noted.

jake00
23 September 2003, 19:51
I was in the 3rd SOPC class but I didn't come in as an 18X. That opportunity fell into my lap while I was at 30th AG. Anyway, there wasn't a lot known about the program at that time. Hell, until I was able to talk to an SF recruiter face to face (one day before graduating from OSUT) I thought I was going to be assigned to an actual operational group where I would be trained up until I (or someone else) thought I was ready to take on SFAS. It makes me laugh out loud when I think about it now.

The point being...I didn't now or concern myself with the success or failure rates. The only thing I was sure of was that I needed to be injury free and be in the best physical condition of my life. I didn't have the time after OSUT to troll sites likes these for information and tips and know how. Everything I did was completely new to me and done with little or no warning. I guess I wouldn't expect everyone to go into this thing blind, and if I would have had the time I may have tried to dig up some intel on the program. But, as it played out I didn't know anything about SOPC or SFAS when I attended them and I would have to say that made it impossible for me to think about anything beyond the next event.

I truly believe that this method (of taking one event at a time) was the key to my successes in the SFQC. This is echoed countless times on these boards in terms of the 25M target, but I just wanted to give you guys that have only begun or are partially through the pipeline hard evidence that it does work. If you do approach everything you do in the Q like this, you'll be amazed at just how quickly you get through the training because odds are (barring injury) you won't suffer a recycle. With that I wish you all good health.

Special Forces
23 September 2003, 19:57
Jake:

Well said.

Read and heed, wannabes.

TR

RIT_MEDIC
23 September 2003, 20:09
...COMMON CORE TRAINING (19 DAYS): (Lock Down Camp MacKall) Primary Leadership Development Course (PLDC), and Basic Non-Commissioned Officers Course (BNCOC).
[/B]

Is this path true for the Rep-63's also? I had heard the Rep-63's attend PLDC at Ft Jackson between BAC and SOPC 1 and attend BNCOC at Ft Jackson also, but only after completion of Language School.

James D

Stampee
24 September 2003, 07:19
RIT_MEDIC: um...no. I'm a REP63 and the rest of the NG'ers are right here doing the exact same thing as everyone else. Now if your particular unit wants to do things a little different, they probably can. But everyone must go through student company, they're incharge :)

RIT_MEDIC
24 September 2003, 07:56
Stampee:

Thanks for the intel. I had heard that from both my recruiter and a Rep-63 from the Mississippi NG. Was just curious.

Congratulations on completing Phase II and good luck with Phase III.

James D

18xrecruit
24 September 2003, 23:26
I'm a current 18x recruit, I ship off on 29 Oct, just wondering what I could do to get a head start on the others, any specific workouts or manuals to study. Any comments would be extremely helpful.

Special Forces
24 September 2003, 23:52
Originally posted by 18xrecruit
I'm a current 18x recruit, I ship off on 29 Oct, just wondering what I could do to get a head start on the others, any specific workouts or manuals to study. Any comments would be extremely helpful.

Did your recruiter give you anything? You might read that.

Try reading the cleverly concealed "Important!!" post stickied at the top of this forum. Read the entire thing, explore all of the links, and follow all of the instructions before asking again.

You might also do a little searching here, and some lurking before posting.

Also, you will find time spent walking long distances with a ruck on your back, or just running, is infinitely better prep for what lies before you than any internet advice you are going to find.

Ruck up and move out. You are burning daylight. Or you can ruck at night too. And never quit. Best advice you are ever going to get.

Good luck, kid.

TR

18xrecruit
26 September 2003, 20:29
Thanks for the suggestions. I've actually been reading the posts and everything for about a month, I've just recently registered and everything like that. I've been reading all I can, I've read everything my recruiter gave me, and I'm still looking for more.

Special Forces
26 September 2003, 20:44
Thanks for the suggestions. I've actually been reading the posts and everything for about a month, I've just recently registered and everything like that. I've been reading all I can, I've read everything my recruiter gave me, and I'm still looking for more.

Have you done this yet?

All I need to see is a yes, or a no.

Try reading the cleverly concealed "Important!!" post stickied at the top of this forum. Read the entire thing, explore all of the links, and follow all of the instructions before asking again.

18xrecruit
26 September 2003, 20:51
Yes

Special Forces
26 September 2003, 21:46
The links provided, particularly the Goarmy web site, if you explore the links and submenus, will tell you more than you need to be successful in this course.

If you have done that, you should do a search for SFAS and SFQC advice on this board. Feet, rucking, land nav, etc., final advice, all are covered.

Once you have done that, there is nothing more to tell you that you can learn without attending the training.

At that point, your prep is up to you. You alone will have to decide to go for a run, rather than sleeping in, to put on the ruck, rather than going to a movie, to swim, rather than logging onto the internet, to go to the gym, rather than a party. No one else can make you do these things.

If you do the right things and prepare yourself in accordance with the information you find here, you can be secure in having done your best, succeed or fail.

There is no need to ask further questions here unless you cannot find the answers in any of the provided references and searches (do not forget Google). Lurking, reading back through this Forum (and the ARSOF recruiting Forum), and learning from other's mistakes here can be quite helpful as well.

Good luck, and hope to see you at Camp Mackall.

TR

18xrecruit
26 September 2003, 22:05
Thank you for the suggestions. And thanks for the help.

DocL18D
16 October 2003, 17:53
just as an update to the SOPC II portion...it is now locked down starting the first Monday (students are recieved on Thursday)and there is training on all weekends too......

18xrecruit
18 October 2003, 09:45
I've been working out lately, but will Basic, AIT, Airborne, and SOPC prepare me enough for SFAS?

The Saint
18 October 2003, 10:56
Might I suggest searching this site as per The Reapers suggestion, that question has been asked here before and you are only going to piss people off. Just some friendly words of advice. By the way, I've heard they won't prepare you enough.

(Sorry BTDT's Returning to lurk mode)

Stampee
18 October 2003, 12:18
I disagree, SOPC was great preparation for SFAS. I might ruffle a few feathers by stating this but in my humble opinion, I thought SOPC was harder than selection. That's just my $0.02
But who cares, it's a dumb argument. The important thing is if you go into Basic out of shape, you'll be way behind the power curve.

DocL18D
18 October 2003, 13:49
Originally posted by The Saint
. By the way, I've heard they won't prepare you enough.

Wow a never been there never done that talking about what he heard....hmmmm perhaps some research into the success rates of 18X in Phase I would indicate different. the +75% pass rate (up to 90% some classes) for SOPC I students attending Phase I compared to the active duty pass rate of about 45-50% at phase I certainly indicates that the cadre at SOPC I are very successful at giving a person with no knowledge and certainly weak AIT and Jump School physical conditioning the right training.

When you say they (implying the course and cadre) wont prepare you enough...you slander all the dedicated professionals who spend countless hours ensuring that 18X have the ability to succeed. I dont work at the SOPC I commitee, but perhaps you should go through a class...it is an ATRRS course...feel free to go. It is only 3 weeks.....Then open your mouth...maybe then you wont look quite so stupid.

Perhaps a little more research might also show that they (SOPC program as a whole) are so succesful that the 750 ramp-up (currently in the works) has everyone attending Phase I going through SOPC I first and then attending SOPC II prior to Phase II.

Special Forces
18 October 2003, 14:37
Originally posted by The Saint
Might I suggest searching this site as per The Reapers suggestion, that question has been asked here before and you are only going to piss people off. Just some friendly words of advice. By the way, I've heard they won't prepare you enough.

You heard wrong.

TR

18xrecruit
19 October 2003, 10:25
I was just wondering because I've been gradually increasing my rucking distance. One mile in 10 minutes, 2 miles in 20 minutes, and so on and so forth. I didn't know exactly what kind of physical challenges I will be going into. I am going into this knowing that I have no idea how I will be challenged, all I know is that I'm not going to give up, as sweet as it will sound, and just keep my eyes on the 25 m target.

Special Forces
19 October 2003, 10:37
I was just wondering because I've been gradually increasing my rucking distance. One mile in 10 minutes, 2 miles in 20 minutes, and so on and so forth. I didn't know exactly what kind of physical challenges I will be going into. I am going into this knowing that I have no idea how I will be challenged, all I know is that I'm not going to give up, as sweet as it will sound, and just keep my eyes on the 25 m target.

IMHO, you cannot do a mile in 10 minutes without running.

Either you are not keeping time properly, you are misjudging your distance, or you are running at least part of the time.

Running will cause you back, hip, knee, and associated other orthopedic injuries which, even if they do not bother you now, will in time. Trust me on that. Then you will be in your forties, broken down, with another 30-40 years of your life in pain to look forward to.

Run with a ruck only if you are being chased, or if the immediate prize at the end justifies it. Learn to walk with a medium weight (45-55 lb.) ruck on your back at a very fast pace (12-14 minutes/mile) for long distances.

Good luck.

TR

Guy
19 October 2003, 11:12
Originally posted by The Reaper
Running will cause you back, hip, knee, and associated other orthopedic injuries which, even if they do not bother you now, will in time. Trust me on that. Then you will be in your forties, broken down, with another 30-40 years of your life in pain to look forward to.

TR

Gents,

Thank God for the information highway! This information that you are reading is...GOSPEL!

Take care gentlemen and I wish you the best in your endeavors.

18xrecruit
20 October 2003, 09:22
After that advice I think I'll stick to just running with no weight, I ship off on the 29th, I'm sure I'll get to ruck enough in Basic, AIT, Airborne, and SOPC.

Guy
20 October 2003, 10:05
After that advice I think I'll stick to just running with no weight, I ship off on the 29th, I'm sure I'll get to ruck enough in Basic, AIT, Airborne, and SOPC.

He didn't mean stop "RUCKING"!

Just to stop running with a ruck...OK?

Take care.

18xrecruit
20 October 2003, 10:47
Sorry about that, I guess it's part of life that little shit sacks like myself will eventually screw up, that's when the BTDT's come in and straighten everything out. I appreciate it.

Special Forces
20 October 2003, 12:41

I don't think so, but that is your call. My recommendation is that you run, but also continue to ruck IAW the guidance you have been given.

I believed that my advice was helpful, to you and others. If you do not want it, stop asking and I will quit providing it.

You are going to change your user ID if you don't make it, right?

TR

18xrecruit
21 October 2003, 00:26
Absolutely if I don't make it I'll change my ID, I'm not a poser.(No disrespect of any sort) I want it bad, but like you said, they're not going to just hand me a Green Beret on day one and say "Nice job". I'm going to have to work my ass off, I'll probably work enough to work my ass off 10 times.

ShadowRunner
26 October 2003, 04:22
I take off for 18x on March the 3rd. I was invited, as I'm sure everyone from my date was, to jump up to the class leaving in a few days, but I am not ready. Although I believe that the system works and would be more than enough, I really want to try and polish the basics. I have spent this fall coaching High School Cross Country, and really enjoying myself in the DEP. Now that the state competition is right around the corner and this will be ending, I am going to start the training that is recomended on the Army website.
The only question I can think of goes as follows: This training schedule is Five weeks long; any idea's on what to do after I complete it? (for example: repeating the last two weeks over and over again)
Well, I haven't read the important information yet. So I ought to go do that.

Sharky
26 October 2003, 06:01
Originally posted by ShadowRunner
I take off for 18x on March the 3rd. I was invited, as I'm sure everyone from my date was, to jump up to the class leaving in a few days, but I am not ready. Although I believe that the system works and would be more than enough, I really want to try and polish the basics. I have spent this fall coaching High School Cross Country, and really enjoying myself in the DEP. Now that the state competition is right around the corner and this will be ending, I am going to start the training that is recomended on the Army website.
The only question I can think of goes as follows: This training schedule is Five weeks long; any idea's on what to do after I complete it? (for example: repeating the last two weeks over and over again)

http://www.socnetcentral.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=241

Special Forces
26 October 2003, 09:06
Originally posted by ShadowRunner

http://www.socnetcentral.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23327

If this is how you make an entrance and follow intructions, I can hardly wait to get you here.

Ready...Fire... Aim!! Ooops.

TR

ShadowRunner
26 October 2003, 19:43
That was funny.

18xrecruit
26 October 2003, 22:40
The workout on goarmy.com says something at the end about upon completion of the 5 week workout, gradually increase the distance and decrease the times. I'm not sure, it's been a while since I've looked at it.

1D10T
27 October 2003, 16:34

No more CW/code? HMMMMM....

Scout74
27 October 2003, 20:01
Actually all the MOS's are open to 18X's. I got buddies from SOPC in all the MOS's.

Scout74

Para
27 October 2003, 20:08
Code has been replaced with Computer Applications and as of yet, the ccourse is no shorter.

Special Forces
27 October 2003, 20:36
Originally posted by 1D10T
No more CW/code? HMMMMM....

What is your point?

TR

Stampee
28 October 2003, 08:01
Actually all the MOS's are open to 18X's. I got buddies from SOPC in all the MOS's.For everyone responding to this thread, realize that the information originally posted is about a year old. Yes, the SF pipeline can actually change. And it often does.

18xrecruit
28 October 2003, 08:47
Just to let everyone know, I ship off tomorrow, 29 Oct, to start the 18x pipeline. I'm looking forward to seeing what I'm made of at SOPC and Selection. I know it won't be a cakewalk. I just have to remember to keep my eyes on the 25 m target. I want to thank everyone on SOCNET for there invaluable information and all of their humor. You guys have been a real asset in getting me ready for the pipeline, so I thank you.

18xrecruit. I'm out.

1D10T
28 October 2003, 16:50
Originally posted by The Reaper
What is your point?

TR

My point? The 15+ WPM code butt kicker immersion!

Amatuer radio licensing has followed the same route. Code is a lost art.

Why do you ask??

Sabre07
28 October 2003, 17:06

Why do you ask??

Hey, how about filling out your profile a little? Just as a matter of courtesy...

Special Forces
29 October 2003, 08:06

Why do you ask??

To determine whether there was a question there, or an observation, and if I wanted to give you an answer, since from your profile, we have no idea what your quals to comment are.

TR

1D10T
29 October 2003, 11:11
I am just a servicemember/veteran.

(also enticed by the no code requirement for 18E)

Razor
30 October 2003, 14:00
And former member of SOCNET, if I'm not mistaken.