PDA

View Full Version : micheal moore is a good man

kayla
26 March 2003, 19:40
micheal moore is a good man. i know a lot of you here dont agree, but i strongly believe that he is doing the right thing. he deserves the oscar he won, as well as the other 30 some-odd awards that he recieved for 'bowling for columbine'. he is courageous in proving material such as what is in that movie, and i know most of you think he is a liar but that is only because you dont want to admit that he could be right.
michael moore is a pioneer in justice.

your thoughts?? i know there will be plenty....

Matau
26 March 2003, 19:43
*Ducks*

Matau

Gigi
26 March 2003, 19:45
KaylaKoochieStinks--

No one cares about your opinion. Why do you keep registering? Is this fun for you? Why don't you go into your bathroom, take a shit, put your head in the toilet, and flush. That may occupy you for a while. When you are finished with that task, you can go to the airport, tell security you have a bomb, and see what happens. That should also be fun for you as well.

Go back to Dorkville, eh?

LRSC Grunt
26 March 2003, 19:46
....adjust fire...break...one delta one oscar tango in the open.... over

kayla
26 March 2003, 19:48
say what you like. i am allowed to free speech and expressing my opinion wether you like it or not. if you are going to post things like that, you might as well go do them yourself. so have fun. i will continue to post my opinion. just because you are pro war and i am not does not take away my right to express my anti war beliefs.

CPTAUSRET
26 March 2003, 19:49
You stupid assfuck, do you have any idea what these boards are all about:

These boards are for the BTDT's who have proudly served their country in uniform, the pigfucker your are referring to represents all that is distasteful to me:

He is a liar, a hypocrite, and a yellow bellied coward. Did I mention "pigfucker"? You must be his "pigfuckee", get lost:

Terry

Doogie320
26 March 2003, 19:52
I see Canada isn't much on English lessons.....

BTAR

CPTAUSRET
26 March 2003, 19:53
kayla:

DILDOBREATH, you can express your opinion anywhere you want to, but not here. No one provides you the right to post here, you are not welcome:

Go fuck yourself:

Terry

MK19 (mod 3)
26 March 2003, 19:53
Admins, let this chick hang for a sec....It won't be hard to prove her wrong....

kayla
26 March 2003, 19:56
sorry. i'm not done here. i have nothing against the troops who are serving but i do have something against you. i dont care if you dont like me, bla bla bla.
btw, you calling people who have opposing opinions from yours names such as 'pigfucker' only makes you look immature. wether or not that is a truth about you, well, i think the fact that you are posting messages phrased like that pretty much answers that question.
anyway, theres no changing your opinion of mike moore so you all can continue talking shit about him in this thread like immature highschool kids, i'm not even going to bother in here anymore, it really isnt worth my time defending someone i believe to be right to people as hotheaded as yourself. all that matters to me is that mike knows he has my support, which he does, or will very soon.

creeping death
26 March 2003, 19:58
kayla...

Trying to stir up the fire a little eh?

I just hope that you have a 4K flamesuit handy 'cause it's gonna get a little toasty for you by spoutin off shit like that on this site.

Nobody here could really give a shit about your affinity for that pinko/hollywood piece of shit so take it somewhere else.

*you just received my daily allotment of tolerance*

LRSC Grunt
26 March 2003, 19:59
Originally posted by kayla
say what you like. i am allowed to free speech and expressing my opinion wether you like it or not. if you are going to post things like that, you might as well go do them yourself. so have fun. i will continue to post my opinion. just because you are pro war and i am not does not take away my right to express my anti war beliefs.

Have you ever heard of boycott? Either shut your fuckin cock holster or leave. This board is private property.

DFC5343
Keep switching IP's Cuntla...I'm banning everyone of them until I get all of Toronto.

CPTAUSRET
kayla:

That support you mentioned. That's you supporting his dick on your chin, right?

Terry

LRSC Grunt
26 March 2003, 20:00
How do you castrate Mike Moore?

Kick Kayla in the chin!

MK19 (mod 3)
26 March 2003, 20:01
So your IP addy was banned, too bad....

Furthermore, you have not answered my questions:

Are you a supporter of torture, rape, murder of dissenters, the removal of tongues, glass bottles being shoved up ones anus and then broken, and the genocide of entire peoples?

If you support Mike Moore then by defaalt you support the likes of Saddam Hussein and the above mentioned atrocities.

Stand by for more...

Gigi
26 March 2003, 20:01

CumStain: Don't assume someone is pro-war. Do you think I like the fucking fact that my husband is doing squirrel shit over there, that he could be KIA, MIA, or a POW? He is over there to protect us from a big piece of shit who wants to control the entire Gulf Region. He is over there because he is highly trained to do what he does, and he is serving the citizens of our country by protecting them from a serious threat.

I am for the disarmament of a ruthless regime that has tortured, gassed, and summarily executed its own people.

You are so fucking stupid, DogBalls. You and your free speech shit and your entitlement crap. You are a fucking waste of skin. You have nothing better to do than disrespect people. Why don't you go stick your fucking head in a donkey's mouth.

Shame on people like you

CPTAUSRET
26 March 2003, 20:02
LRSC Grunt:

That's how I see it:

Terry

blackjack18x
26 March 2003, 20:03

Hmm, where to start. First off, you don't have the right to free speech on this board; this board is for folks who have served their respective countries in their armed forces; we civvies are tolerated here.

Second, if you want to be treated civilly, show some respect for your elders, your betters, and the folks who have put their asses on the line to guarantee your free speech.

Third, learn how to fucking spell and construct a sentence.

Until you have realized and mastered those skills, grasshopper... Shut your fucking cockholster!

Jim

Having written this, I know I'm gonna get my balls busted for some mispelling or grammar mistake.

SN
26 March 2003, 20:04
Kayla,

His documentary is fake. Many events were staged. Here (in the U.S.) we call that FICTION, it may qualify as a Documentary in Canada, but here it is FICTION.

LRSC Grunt
26 March 2003, 20:04
Admins:
Post the IP so that we can fix this issue for good

GackMan
26 March 2003, 20:16
wow - 19 minutes. well done DFC.

Kayla... come back in 4 years when you are old enough to form an opinion of your own. or go to the gaming forum and look for a date w/ other 15 year olds.

p.s. shave your pits hippie.

jojoB375
26 March 2003, 20:17
all that matters to me is that mike knows he has my support, which he does, or will very soon. Don't kid your self. He wonít fuck you, you stupid groupie.

bigben
26 March 2003, 20:18
And if you can take a minute to rub your two brain cells together, read my signature, bitch!

Biker B
26 March 2003, 20:18
Doggie,

Except for our prime minister and a few of his hacks, most of us habla englese muy bien!

All other U.S. friends - stop encouraging your cowards and cast-offs to move up here, it's killing us!

Kayla,

This board is for soldiers. Go and find some peacenik board and/or start a michael moore fan club if you want, but don't try to justify his existence here. Moore is not neutral, he's a typical well-fed champagne revolutionary with a personal fortune of $15 million or so. He's opinonated, and he twists facts and manipulates sycophants like yourself into going along with him. He's hardly a champion of the working man either, just a fat bastard with his own film crew and soap box. His opinion is no more valid than yours or mine, and you deserve better.

As well, stop saying all Canadians share your opinion, as we definitely do not. Just because a few thousand professional protestors, union agitators, and professional students show up to a demonstration in Toronto, it doesn't mean that everyone feels the same way. You don't see people demonstrating against your position because you'll find the demands of leading a useful, productive life preclude you from engaging in protest performance art. Ironically, when most of these demonstration organziers were scaping the bottom of the barrel for more "useful idiots" I was training for WAR with my Regiment.

As much as I would rather be home with my family, I also hope that Canada reverses its current, ridiculous position and lets us go to Iraq as the reasons to be there are righteous. Before you start up with the peacekeeping cliche, I'm a soldier who did a peacekeeping tour in Bosnia in the early 90's. It's dangerous work that requires a high degree of self-discipline (unlike being a bandwaggon jumper at some demonstration), that's why soldiers do it, so we're not "peacekeepers" like what's depicted on the back of our $10 bill, we're soldiers who take care of business any way we're employed.

Once the US and UK forces overrun Saddam's torture chambers and chemical weapons sites, you and the rest of the peace movement will be backpedalling, not the White House.

Soot
26 March 2003, 20:26
Kayla,

Please donít think that Iím agreeing with or supporting you in any way by what Iím about to write. If you read the letter I wrote to Michael Moore in the last thread you ďinvadedĒ youíll notice that I find him to be an arrogant, lying, self aggrandizing, immoral prick. In the interest of fairness though itís only right that youíre given a little rope to pull yourself out of the hole your digging or to hang yourself.

What exactly is it about Michael Moore that youíre so infatuated with? What it is that heís contributed to society that youíre so enamored with? You come on here spouting off about what a good guy he is but donít back it up with anything substantive. The way I see it, all the man does is abuse the right of free speech that so many of us on this board have served to defend. Kayla, I can make a movie espousing any radical point of view or opinion you care to name and by selectively manipulating facts I could make it appeal to some fringe group. Thatís what this man does for a living. You claim he shows courage. How is that, by stating an unpopular opinion on stage in from of a TV camera? Tom Green and Bam Margera do the same thing.

So please Kayla, if youíve got a point to make, make it, and prove it with facts, not just your blind, unqualified opinion of an entertainer. Michael Moore is a great man? Prove it. What exactly has he done other than stir up a pot of shit? You write it and itís convincing, factual and completely honest maybe youíll change some minds. I doubt it but as it is youíre just aggravating people and wasting their time.

Oh, and by the way Kayla, fuck you.

Danny

creeping death
26 March 2003, 20:27
Dangit DFC....

:D

*stopped to reload...lost tango*

GackMan
26 March 2003, 20:32
it is amazing that the canadian PM only got 43% of the vote (is that correct?) and George Bush got 48%... yet he is the one they all call an illegally elected presidents blah blah blah.... 'course the supreme court might differ on that point.

fat fucking mickey moore shouldn't have been rooting for ralph nader if he was going to be so bitter about gore losing.

psenior
26 March 2003, 20:53
Kayla, if you are still reading this thread, I suggest you read the article at the link below. It may help you to understand the truth about Michael Moore.

BOWLING FOR COLUMBINE: Documentary or Fiction?

http://www.hardylaw.net/Truth_About_Bowling.html

Chris_L
26 March 2003, 20:57
You are one stupid ass Bitch, get a clue. That fat sack'o shit Michael Moore spews nothing of significance out of his fat mouth.

That documentary he made about the threat of guns should be low on his priorities, a greater threat to Mr. Moore is whatever he is stuffing in his mouth, those buttons on his tux were about to pop off.

creeping death
26 March 2003, 21:04
Chris_L

kick-ass sig!

Doogie320
26 March 2003, 21:29
Originally posted by Biker B
Doggie,

Except for our prime minister and a few of his hacks, most of us habla englese muy bien!

You are correct. Sadly, tools like that generate the most air play down here.

BTAR

XXNavy
26 March 2003, 21:42
I missed it all...

She funny dinky dau..:D

bigben
26 March 2003, 21:44
Thanks for the link to the article psenior.

This fuckwad Moore is speaking at the UT campus here in Austin on April 14. I plan on being there. Anyone on this board in Austin who can bail me out of jail?

LRSC Grunt
26 March 2003, 22:20
Originally posted by bigben

This fuckwad Moore is speaking at the UT campus here in Austin on April 14. I plan on being there. Anyone on this board in Austin who can bail me out of jail?

Can I join you?

Ranger002
27 March 2003, 03:46
I can't believe you guys are getting so worked up over a little girl.

Sheeesh...What if she whined and none of youse answered...

Think about it.

William Hazen Old Scroll

bigben
27 March 2003, 06:47
LSRC, the more the merrier.

The timing on this makes me laugh. Moore undeservedly won his Academy Award for his "let's ignore the U.S. Constitution" movie (2nd Amendment); I am attending a concealed handgun license course this weekend. I can probably get a few more people who would be interested in going to his presentation in order to present a "different point of view.":D

Daredevil
27 March 2003, 09:42
Originally posted by bigben

Get the numbers for some bail bondsmen beforehand.

I have a list that I carry with me into DC now.

SN
27 March 2003, 09:47
Kayla,

Mr Moore's book is 40% off, that is the last step prior to pulping. That should give you an idea how smart and popular he is.

Can't call fiction the truth, too bad you haven't figured that one out yet.

Daredevil
27 March 2003, 09:50
Michael Moore, sticking up for the working man.

Does he really? Let's analyze.

Michael Moore has never held a working class job for longer than a day. He went to work in a factory in his hometown of Flint Michigan and quit. He couldn't hack it.

He currently lives in Manhattan. His kinship that he feels to the working man ends with lip service. His daughter could very well go to a public school in New York and be raised and educated among the working class, however, she goes to an excellent and expensive private school.

Michael Moore obsesses about race and calls conservatives and Republicans racist, yet George W. Bush has much more diversity in his inner circle of advisors than Michael Moore does.

Michael Moore is a phony. He's a neo-marxist that is tricking the ignorant and the blind into going along with his marxist, oh wait "Progressive" agenda.

lilome
27 March 2003, 11:59
You are a fire starter, and a stupid little bitch,
I can not believe you would even have the balls to come in here with that shit knowing you would be eaten alive, you deserve to die alongside the fuckwads you say you are standing up for,
run along and go back to playing with your barbies, or living whatever little cinderella life you live in, you are obviously in a fantasy world and I feel sorry for you.

DFC5343
27 March 2003, 12:00
GUYS!!!!!!! SHE.....IS.....GONE!!!!!!!

Your pissing in the wind.

LRSC Grunt
27 March 2003, 17:39
Originally posted by DFC5343
GUYS!!!!!!! SHE.....IS.....GONE!!!!!!!

Your pissing in the wind.

Mike Moore isn't....I'd like to piss in his wheaties.

DFC5343
27 March 2003, 18:33
He is a sandwich choking, nasty smelling fat fuck who can't get laid in a whore house so fuck him and his propaganda!

lyndly
27 March 2003, 20:52
uh...ha ha..kayla and my other friends are active anti-war protestors.
im from toronto, ive never served in the armed forces..but i strongly support this war and only interested in reading these opinions. i had found this discussion board through soc.. am i still aloud in here?

-one canadian supporter

MK19 (mod 3)
27 March 2003, 20:55
Yep, your good to go Lyndly, as long as you continue to tell your other friends what jackasses they are.

DFC5343
27 March 2003, 21:24
You step outta line and all of you will be banned forever.

lyndly
27 March 2003, 22:00
i donut know who is pissing me off more,saddam or the anti-war protestors. WHY KAYLA WHYYY

*applaude* bravo MK for your earlier first response to kaylas.alittle late, but the original thread appeared closed.

Anti-war protestors are urging Bush to "think with his mind"
and "not with his heart " those protestors should take their own advice. We've all heard their ridiclously stupid arguments and they're all the same. while protesting against the war appears to be the more "morally correct" , the pro-"operation iraqi freedom"
makes a hell of a lot more sense. those hippies ( except for my protesting friends *big smile*) can only make one connection between guns and innocent civillians.
as quoted earlier " guns dont kill people, people kill people"

although canada's opinion shouldnt count,since we have done absolutely nothing for the coalition forces including failing to send out our own troops to --uhm-hmm-lets see-only our closest ally and friend!?alongside the much braver nations like australia and u.K ) i apologise for letting you down and backing out on you.

i KNOW that id Canada was ever in a situation of threat,America would be there for us.no questions asked. of course, our pre-minister s decision does not represent the stand of all canadians,
but what does that matter, i wish i could say that actually the majority of our country is supporting the war.

psst guys...

the canadian goverment is enjoying sitting back comfortably
in the sidelines , disrespectfully criticising the coalition -even the coalition forces themselves! (ok this only happened once that ive heard) of course-once again, not all of them.

i am frustrated, i cant see how any-one could could protest against this war. especially after the POW footage and al-jazeera
images that were posted in the other thread.

when i had first seen images of the iraqis forces , lacking uniforms and weapons, i felt pitty and almost saddened,

but after seeing the saddam regime in all its glory, all the way from their POW treatment, to their ridicoulous war-tactics ( plain-clothed soldiers? civillian vehicles, false surrenders? forcing civillian men to fight his war by threatening to execute?) i am disgusted .

He has already proven himself an un fair opponent by breaking the rules of engagement atleast twice.
but on that note,on the current progress of coaliton forces, you guys are already kicking some huge tyrant ass

micheal moore's argument saddened and dissapointed me. it is a mere embodiement of all the pathetic ramblings of his followers plus more bonus crap. actually i can almost say it was worse then some of the stuff id heard from his followers ( i still like your movie mike pfft)

the catholic church does need to solve their pedophile problem before they can even start to make a valid opinion in this.
and the dixie chicks?what the fuk about them

mockingly * shame on you mr. bush shame on you*

shame on you memo,you and your followers

psst..they are calling us ignorant -ha ha-you dont want to hear the rest of it.

this war will serve the iraqis far better than micheal moore or his whining followers with their american congress-bashing.

the way i see this, anyone who is protesting against this war,
is practically a supporter of saddam and his evil regime.

my thoughts are always with those brave service men and women out on the battlefield ! and wether or not you can hear me, KEEP UP THE ASS-KICKING

btw.he heh *tear* I HAVE YET TO HEAR AN ANTI-WAR ARGUMENT THAT IS WORTH READING THE FIRST THREE SENTENCES

p.s mk
i ll tell the others what assholes they are....and then some!!

MK19 (mod 3)
27 March 2003, 22:12
Lyndly, I like your attitude and you're quite opinionated for what, fifteen. All I thought about when I was fifteen is what Frogstyle thinks about all day long.;)

Here are some important things to know here at SOCNET:

-Capitalize as though you are writing for an English class.

-Realize that you are amongst individuals who are in some cases more than 4 times your senior and who have seen shit that I myself never hope to see.

-Post with respect and you'll do fine.

-Watch out for DFC, he hates kids ;) .

Edit: Here I am, giving pointers on the English language, and I have trouble harnessing it myself.

zog
27 March 2003, 22:56
-Watch out for DFC, he hates kids

DFC loves kids.... with drawn butter, just like lobsters.

In their defense, Canadian troops shoulder more than their share of peacekeeping...

MK19 (mod 3)
27 March 2003, 23:02
Can I get an Admin to change my screen name to just MK...;)

ITS MK19 FOLKS, it makes no sense otherwise...

zog
27 March 2003, 23:29
Someone's sig says one of the rules of the regiment is:

If it makes sense, don't do it.

ITS MK19 FOLKS, it makes no sense otherwise...

10thvet
28 March 2003, 08:41
HAAAAAAHHHAA

Chris_L
28 March 2003, 12:30
Moore should be dropped by a firing squad.

http://homepage.mac.com/between333/.Pictures/mm.jpg

Chris_L
28 March 2003, 12:34
Someone needs to wast this fat fvck.

http://www.coxandforkum.com/archives/AndTheLoserIs-X.gif

Chris_L
28 March 2003, 12:36
Disgusting FATBODY!!!http://www.ladyofthecake.com/mel/space/images/pizzahut.jpghttp://www.starwars.jp/character/image/jabba.jpg http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38262000/jpg/_38262768_michael_moore150ap.jpg

Chris_L
28 March 2003, 12:40
http://www.bsnn.net/Book%20Reviews/Michael%20Moore.jpg

Chris_L
28 March 2003, 12:41
http://www.bsnn.net/Movies/bowling.jpg

Chris_L
28 March 2003, 12:43
We should ship them off somewhere too.

http://users3.ev1.net/~d_c_lee/sonofatpatcher2/take2/dixmanure.gif

Chris_L
28 March 2003, 13:08
Thank you very much, (it is very slow here at work today).

blackjack18x
28 March 2003, 13:18
Damn she's a hottie! A trashy hottie, but a hottie nonetheless.

So, how come no one came up with the title "Trolling for Colombine"? He looks like a fat troll that'd eat anything crossing his path and he seem to act like the occasional troll that we get on these boards. Now, if I only had Photoshop to make a nice pic of Comrade Moore.

jojoB375
28 March 2003, 14:46
Ugh, trashy good!

lyndly
28 March 2003, 14:58
Thank you very much sir!! She is unbelievably hot.

:rolleyes:

XXNavy
28 March 2003, 18:11
Didn't JR post something about "porn", and how it doesn't belong here?

I like wimminz as much as the next guy, but if someones at work, they don't need this popping up on their screen.

Flame on...

Panda
28 March 2003, 18:36
OMG I'm dying here lol ...I was eating lunch when I started reading this and my my windpipe is now permenatly damaged :P

Chris_L
28 March 2003, 18:43
Pornographic? Well I think she's got the areas that count all covered up.

Hmmm (have not heard anything from the mods yet).

Anyway, this is precisely why I love these boards, boards made for the BTDT's. BTDT's who will not villify pictures of beautiful women.

Carry on men.

Panda
28 March 2003, 18:48
Originally posted by 10thvet
HAAAAAAHHHAA

Is this a personal biography?(sp)

MK19 (mod 3)
28 March 2003, 19:51
Originally posted by Chris_L
Pornographic? Well I think she's got the areas that count all covered up.

Hmmm (have not heard anything from the mods yet).

Anyway, this is precisely why I love these boards, boards made for the BTDT's. BTDT's who will not villify pictures of beautiful women.

Carry on men.

Actually, Chris, XXNavy is correct that Jeff has posted a warning about the posting of Pornographic or "teaser" pics on SOCNET. I haven't seen anything yet that, IMHO, has been over the line, but a couple are close. Again, others may feel different about this depending on their workplace policies; some are stricter than others and Jeff would like everyone to be able to access SOCNET without having to worry about workplace repercussions. Not a flame....just a heads up. Here's the policy:

Zero Tolerance Posting Policy (03-13-2003 until 04-13-2006)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To remind all posters, you will lose access to SOCNET if you are found posting any materials that are pornographic, xxx teasers or any other multimedia/visual materials that should not be viewed in the workplace.

This is a zero tolerance policy and if violators are found, they will be removed immediately with no questions asked.

Chris_L
28 March 2003, 20:00
Aye Aye sir, point taken.

I'll start thinking with the other head from now on.

MK19 (mod 3)
28 March 2003, 20:08
Originally posted by Chris_L
Aye Aye sir, point taken.

I'll start thinking with the other head from now on.

Please, Chris, don't throw the horrible sir at me, in fact, I think you're a couple years my senior. Feel free to call me dude, bro, fuckhead or whatever else, but not the dreaded sir.;) The wannabes on SOCNET might see that, and start a horrible trend.

That was just a heads up, as the admins have their hands pretty full right now policing up idiot FNGs from all over the board.

Take Care Braaah,
MK19

P.S. Also, I would to add that very rarely do I actually think with the other head and I don't recommed it...its damn scary out here and I prefer to remain in my fantasy world of sex and booze.

XXNavy
29 March 2003, 03:33
How come this fuckstick hasn't been hurt, or seriously killed yet ? (http://home.knology.net/news.cfm?id=21400)

Maybe he can get Giraldo Rifuckingvera to be the technical advisor......:mad:

BTW, that Aguilera gal would look pretty good without those leaches in her hair..

bigben
29 March 2003, 20:19
I am surprised that Mel Gibson's production company is backing this; it was my understanding that Mel was pretty a fairly conservative REpublican (certainly when compared to the other jackasses in Hollywood).

I am getting more and more pissed at this shithead (Michael Moore). I am trying to get a group together here in Austin to raise some hell when he comes to speak. Anyone interested, pm me.

Ice H
31 March 2003, 09:42
Originally posted by XXNavy
How come this fuckstick hasn't been hurt, or seriously killed yet ? (http://home.knology.net/news.cfm?id=21400)

Ugh. I'm definetely NOT going to watch that movie, as I'm not going to watch "Bowling for Columbine" either.

NoSlack71
31 March 2003, 14:36

kayla, michael moore did not give you Freedom of Speech, the Men and Women on this board and their forebears did. michael moore has only profited (very slightly mind you) from his Goebbels like productions because of people whose jockstraps his is not fit to pick up, have gone out and secured those freedoms for him and you. The folks on this board can speak any fucking way they like, they paid for their right to do so, most often in blood. My sincere hope is that you are a strong supporter of zero population growth, it would be a nano tragedy if you reproduce. Fucking idiots beget fucking idiots!

Chris_L
1 April 2003, 17:15
Knew it was only a matter of time before the Christina Aguilera pics were deleted. Anyway, I think we should have a section on these message boards that have pics of females, not necessarily naked ones.

I mean it really is a big part of military life in general; the three P's; Profane, Professional, and Pornographic.

Chris_L
1 April 2003, 17:17
Michael Moore really is the worse of what America has to offer. He is a stupid, fat, anti-American asshole.