PDA

View Full Version : Should he take the threat seriously

wiln2serv
13 April 2006, 16:00
What going on!,

A lady at my wife's job told a guy he better watch his mouth, because her will hurt him bad. He called her bluff and she told him that her husband was a SEAL. He's thinking that the man is going to come after him. Her husband's name is Randy Ebsen.

Thanks

Matchanu
13 April 2006, 16:06
Too stupid for a reasonable response.

Your best bet, tell your wife's frind not to be hate'n.

Peace out!

wiln2serv
13 April 2006, 17:31
Well, I told him not to give it much thought but he can't shake it. So I'm looking to put his mind to rest about her husband being a SEAL. That's what troubles him most. So is this guy a SEAL?

Brandinho
13 April 2006, 19:30
This guy sounds like he is scared of his own shadow.

Frog
13 April 2006, 20:01
Not going to advise you on how to "take it", but no one named "Randy Ebsen" was ever a SEAL.

wiln2serv
13 April 2006, 23:07
Thanks for the info, maybe this will give him more confidence.

Cass
14 April 2006, 10:27
Let there be some learning here. No one has heard Randy Ebsen claim anything, or, in fact, say a word. Third parties are brush painting Ebsen when it is not known what he claims.

An excellent example was that a third party questioned a Navy Man who is currently a Contractor. The Navy Man would say he "worked with SEALs". Following, third parties began debating the truthfullness of the Navy Man. Ultimately I was asked to verify the Navy Man's SEAL service, which of course, there was none. The fray got so heated that the Navy Man came to me in email advising that he had been assigned to a Team or NSW (I did not read his PCS orders) as a Support Tech within his Rating. He became a valued assest with the Teams and went on missions in a Support capacity. The Navy Man eargerly admitted to me that he had never been a SEAL.

The Navy Man used correct english when he advised those of his life that he "worked with Navy SEALs". He in fact, did work with Navy SEALs everyday, but only in a Support capacity, and he openly advised anyone who would take his disussion to a second level that he was not a SEAL per se. Had this Navy Man not of found me via email his reputation could have been harmed by third parties acting in an over eager capacity.

Obviously I enjoyed the Navy Man's truthfullness to me and I keep his iden shadowed.

Odin's Underling
14 April 2006, 13:03
What going on!,

A lady at my wife's job told a guy he better watch his mouth, because her will hurt him bad. He called her bluff and she told him that her husband was a SEAL. He's thinking that the man is going to come after him. Her husband's name is Randy Ebsen.

ThanksHis father might have been Buddy Ebsen who was a very nice guy who moved his family to Beverly Hills in the early 60's. Maybe his son Randy is an actor too.