PDA

View Full Version : Israel:Surveillance Detection and Covert Protection Course

Hoepoe
27 September 2007, 15:58
Good day all

(Post Approved by SB)

I am pleased to announce our January 2008 Surveillance Detection and Covert Protection course.

This is not counter surveillance, but rather detecting hostile activity in the field. (not electronic).

This course is very useful for both security management as well as close/executive protection agents/teams that are looking to enhance their skills to work covertly as well as perform a covert protective intelligence role enabling them to identify an attack in the planning stage.

Dates: 06 January to 11 January 2008.
Place: Israel, various sites
Instructors: All instructors are former (and some current) government instructors in their relative fields.
Content: The course covers 2.5 days theory and 3.5 days field exercises.
Included are case studies where students actually visit the sites of relevant attacks.

During the course, field exercises take place in some of Israel's landmark settings providing a unique training experience where you not only "see the sites" but you train at them too.

Subjects covered include but are not limited to:
• Possible methods of attack
• Case Studies (facility and assassination, classroom and on-site)
• The Hostile Planning Cycle
• Role of Surveillance in the Hostile Planning Cycle
• Hostile Surveillance Indicators
• Hostile Surveillance Techniques
• Observation Skills
• Reporting and communication Skills
• Covert field methodology
• SD planning
• Surveillance Detection Routes for Close Protection
• Field exercises including in commercial areas, urban areas, rural areas and “typical Middle Eastern” type areas.

Please pm me or email me for details.

Thank you

H

Hoepoe
6 October 2007, 02:34
Good morning all

Due to the nature of the course, we need to stop registration 8 weeks prior to the course date.

To all those that have contacted me, or are considering contacting me, please keep in mind, we need to have your registration details by Mid November latest.

Thank you for your interest.

H

frank B
3 November 2007, 06:15
Hi all,
in oktober 2007 I had the great opportunity to attend the 6 day SD and Covert Protection course mentioned above.
Due to the sensitive nature of the teached contents it´s not possible to post an AAR. BTW, this course is amazing and well worth every Cent I spend. All instructors and roleplayers are professionals with many years experience in their specific business.
I learned plenty good things and will definitly taking part in the advanced one.
Thanks for all to Hoepoe and Crew as well as my teammates!

Massgrunt
3 November 2007, 10:45
I took the same course recently and was very satisfied with it. I will be posting an AAR of sorts soon, although it will be short on details.

casj_75
7 November 2007, 13:50
Good day all

(Post Approved by SB)

I am pleased to announce our January 2008 Surveillance Detection and Covert Protection course.

This is not counter surveillance, but rather detecting hostile activity in the field. (not electronic).

This course is very useful for both security management as well as close/executive protection agents/teams that are looking to enhance their skills to work covertly as well as perform a covert protective intelligence role enabling them to identify an attack in the planning stage.

Dates: 06 January to 11 January 2008.
Place: Israel, various sites
Instructors: All instructors are former (and some current) government instructors in their relative fields.
Content: The course covers 2.5 days theory and 3.5 days field exercises.
Included are case studies where students actually visit the sites of relevant attacks.

During the course, field exercises take place in some of Israel's landmark settings providing a unique training experience where you not only "see the sites" but you train at them too.

Subjects covered include but are not limited to:
• Possible methods of attack
• Case Studies (facility and assassination, classroom and on-site)
• The Hostile Planning Cycle
• Role of Surveillance in the Hostile Planning Cycle
• Hostile Surveillance Indicators
• Hostile Surveillance Techniques
• Observation Skills
• Reporting and communication Skills
• Covert field methodology
• SD planning
• Surveillance Detection Routes for Close Protection
• Field exercises including in commercial areas, urban areas, rural areas and “typical Middle Eastern” type areas.

Please pm me or email me for details.

Thank you

H

Are you running any CP courses in 08? and if yes how long is it?

Hoepoe
20 November 2007, 08:18
Hello casj-75

Yes we are
Standard courses are 5.5 days long, Sunday to Friday (Friday half day).

Please see our website as in my profile for all the 2008 dates.

Thanks for your interest.

H

Believeraz
19 January 2008, 02:50
I've had the chance to spend some time with Hoepoe in Israel, and have seen him do what he's teaching. He is a tremendous professional, and someone that the most seasoned guy will learn from. He's one of very few subject matter experts in his field. This is a tremendous opportunity for professional development.