PDA

View Full Version : questions about marsoc from experienced members

Napi
11 May 2009, 20:30
i am wanting to get in but dont really know how i am a lance so it seems not alot of options out there except the battalion recon so what is the screening what is the indoc and how is it compared to the other sf units

11 May 2009, 20:44
Did you go to the MARSOC website yet? http://www.marsoc.usmc.mil/index.htm

You aren't going to get much more information here than you are from their website.

BTW, a Lance Corporal is not an NCO (if I'm reading your profile right). Piece of advice; work on capitalizing, grammar, & spelling.

Napi
11 May 2009, 20:47
i am a sitting right beside my friend and he showed me this and i was asking the question and yes he is a nco

Silverbullet
11 May 2009, 20:52
No one cares what your friend is.

Your profile states you are an NCO but you state you are a LCpl. So either you lied in your profile or you're playing a game.

You also write like a 5 yr old.

Fix it.

Silverbullet
11 May 2009, 20:54
OK, I just saw your post in the SF area.

There's no reason to even mess with you.

You are getting a ride out today.

Napi
11 May 2009, 20:56
look here i dont kno who you think you are but i am an nco in 1/7 baker company currenlty on deployment, im a corporal but a lance in my company is using this trying to get info from actual operators so if your not a marsoc operator i suggest you stay of and let him find out what he needs.

Silverbullet
11 May 2009, 21:09
I know exactly who I am. You obviously don't.

You write like a 5 yr old.

You let someone else use your account.

I think there's a helo with your name on the manifest warming up.

Bye.

CA SGT
11 May 2009, 22:35
Uh oh.....Helo inbound I think

Frog
11 May 2009, 22:47
He's gone.

11 May 2009, 23:05
look here i dont kno who you think you are but i am an nco in 1/7 baker company currenlty on deployment, im a corporal but a lance in my company is using this trying to get info from actual operators so if your not a marsoc operator i suggest you stay of and let him find out what he needs.

Famous last words... :biggrin:

And I've never heard it called baker company. Am I missing something?

murdog
11 May 2009, 23:07
Ouch! Tempted to jump in but no need to.

Bandicoot
12 May 2009, 00:35
You know there are times when i am worried i am going to step on my dick but after this one i think i dont have much to worry about. roflmao!

Balls
12 May 2009, 04:30
You know there are times when i am worried i am going to step on my dick but after this one i think i dont have much to worry about. roflmao!

No, you managed to stomp all over your dick by posting in this thread with poor capitalization and grammar after those two exact things were addressed in the very first reply. :rolleyes: