SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network

SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network (http://www.socnet.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge (http://www.socnet.com/forumdisplay.php?f=224)
-   -   NFL 2017 (http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php?t=130442)

Ted Dibiase 6 August 2017 15:17

NFL 2017
 
( I searched and didn't see a thread started yet. If there is admins please correct as necessary.)

My Miami Dolphins signed Jay Cutler....I hate everything.

Congrats Patriots!

hdjohn 6 August 2017 15:19

Green Bay better get some decent pass coverage this year or they will be playing golf come playoff time..........

Spinner 6 August 2017 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Dibiase (Post 1058664454)
( I searched and didn't see a thread started yet. If there is admins please correct as necessary.)

My Miami Dolphins signed Jay Cutler....I hate everything.

Congrats Patriots!

For the "Cutler" minimum of $10 million, guaranteed. Belichick probably would have offered him 5. $500,000 that is, pro rated with no guarantee.

So now, instead of Jay Cutler explaining to Fox viewers exactly why some QB on the field just threw an interception, he'll be explaining the same thing to Adam Gase when he walks off the field in Miami after turning it over.

This guy has incredible luck. In terms of scoring sweet contracts, I mean.

V.A.P. 6 August 2017 17:38

Raiders win the Superbowl 2018 it's a done deal.

justamedic 6 August 2017 17:41

Seahawks. Calling it now.

Mingo Kane 6 August 2017 17:57

Naw...all you fuckers are wrong--this is THE year for those loveable Redskins.

Steve509 6 August 2017 18:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Dibiase (Post 1058664454)
( I searched and didn't see a thread started yet. If there is admins please correct as necessary.)

My Miami Dolphins signed Jay Cutler....I hate everything.

Congrats Patriots!

Would you have preferred Kapernick?

Some of the talking heads were speculating that if not for Kap's wearing some Castro shirt, he might have been the their choice.

Specboatteam 6 August 2017 18:29

Packers are going to be a weapon this season, if everyone stays healthy they will go far.

Macka 6 August 2017 18:32

Patriots. Undefeated. Super Bowl 51 Champs. Close this thread now.

Ted Dibiase 6 August 2017 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve509 (Post 1058664474)
Would you have preferred Kapernick?

Some of the talking heads were speculating that if not for Kap's wearing some Castro shirt, he might have been the their choice.

HELL NAH!!!

I was hoping for Matt Moore and an 0-16 season for 1st round extravaganza.

Expatmedic 6 August 2017 18:41

http://www.socnet.com/showthread.php...post1058662888

Sigi 6 August 2017 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spinner (Post 10586644)
he'll be explaining the same thing to Adam Gase when he walks off the field in Miami after turning it over.

This guy has incredible luck. In terms of scoring sweet contracts, I mean.

Cutler did ok with Gase in Den. They have history so any new concepts are easier to install - Cutler played games in this offense and did .. best ever. Miami has some decent players on offense. Is Cutler in shape today?

Steve509 6 August 2017 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ted Dibiase (Post 1058664478)
HELL NAH!!!

I was hoping for Matt Moore and an 0-16 season for 1st round extravaganza.

I feel your pain. :biggrin:

You would make a good 49er fan. Some of us feel the same way you do.

CAVmedic 6 August 2017 20:36

The Bills and the Browns are going to lose most of their games and trade their good draft pics next year for mediocre players who will be miserable until they get traded to better teams. Watch.

osubuckeye762 6 August 2017 20:53

My father has been keeping me up to date on the Browns acquisitions and predictions during the off season, which doesn't not sound very motivating or uplifting.

I will consider it a victory if most of the team can get to the stadium before kick off.

Maybe next year for the Browns.
(I've been saying this since Kosar left in '93)

NYwood914 6 August 2017 20:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macka (Post 1058664477)
Patriots. Undefeated. Super Bowl 51 Champs. Close this thread now.

18-1. Never forget. Let's go Giants! :tongue:

Sigi 6 August 2017 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by CAVmedic (Post 1058664509)
The Bills and the Browns are going to lose most of their games and trade their good draft pics next year for mediocre players who will be miserable until they get traded to better teams. Watch.

With their defense and OL the Browns win 6 games. Browns are going to be tougher and I'm not a rotiunely optimistic CLE fan.

btq96r 6 August 2017 23:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Macka (Post 1058664477)
Patriots. Undefeated. Super Bowl 51 Champs. Close this thread now.

51 was the Super Bowl the Pats just won. When they win the next one, it will be Super Bowl 52.

I know, it gets all jumbled when they win so much. Like wondering where to find room to hang all the banners, it's a good problem to have. :biggrin:

Devildoc 7 August 2017 09:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Specboatteam (Post 1058664476)
Packers are going to be a weapon this season, if everyone stays healthy they will go far.

Well, Peppers went home, and he was no joke with the pass rush.

If Carolina stays healthy, they will be good. They have the potential to be very good.

Headhunter1965 7 August 2017 14:22

Lighting my Dumpster Fire by the Bay.....At least Krapperdick is gone.....


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:46.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Socnet.com All Rights Reserved