View Single Post
Old 15 December 2011, 21:14
No Title

I stayed away until there was a legal decision but I am glad the lawsuit against McCreight was dropped. Yes, people have their opinions. I have known him for a very long time and to think that he would have done ANYTHING but look out for someone younger and incredibly courageous did not sit right with me. And so, I did not believe it.

The people who would only call him about irrelevant technical info do add to the discussion though. But I laugh, as concerned as I am about where the Gain knob would be placed. Who wants to lift their head when they are busy with their eyes? But this is not out of respect for technicians as much as it for my countless hours on a wrestling mat.

-----
The 1st period is won by the best technician. The 2nd period is won by the kid in the best shape. The 3rd period is won by the kid with the biggest heart.
Dan Gable
If they advance against me, I shall retire before them, accepting battle if they give me a favorable opportunity, for the missile action of my lines is superior to the shock action of their columns . . .
-Sir Arthur Wellesley