View Single Post
Old 3 January 2012, 23:16
Good Idea Fairy

Awesome. I give this a big thumbs up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB View Post
Blood and guts called a "pinch of salt"? "War valor" called a pinch of salt?

"Marketing"?

Must disagree. The military aren't the embellishers, the "doubters" and anti-war MSM are usually the ones that call into question a military award for valor like Sgt. Dakota earned, the MoH.

"blah, blah"? "Meaningless"?? You, sir, are in the wrong business. We don't do blah blah or meaningless. We go to war to fight for the rights and freedoms of those here in the US as well as those who cannot fight for themselves. I wouldn't classify that as "blah blah or meaningless.. Mebbe I'm reading your post wrong. Please enlighten me.

and every soldier who has earned the MoH for the last 60 years has said the exact same thing. "I didn't earn it, they did"....and they are not "nameless guys", they are warriors who gave their lives and/or sacrificed life and limb for the freedoms of others.

Not our fault.

Congrats Dakota, from those who weren't there but appreciate your sacrifice and effort.

"There won't be humans in 500 years. Enough people choke themselves when they jerk off we gave it a name. We ain't a species made to last."

--ShitmyDadsays.