View Single Post
  #7  
Old 10 February 2012, 16:46
OldSwabbie OldSwabbie is offline
Clan Stiùbhard (Stuart)..
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Woodruff, South Carolina
Posts: 2,257
If you are turned down for hearing loss do not neglect to put down Tinnitus - if you have it. My hearing got so bad while on AD that they sent me for hearing tests up in Landstuhl Germany at the Army hospital. About 15 years after I got out my hearing got progressively worse so I applied for VA benefits. I've also had Tinnitus since then as well. I was on the line on the hearing loss even after appeal.. but they approved me for the Tinnitus. I don't get much pension, but the medical benefits have been outstanding.

Tinnitus if found will give you a 10% disability. Hearing loss is another 10% for a total of 20%.
__________________
Take one vial of my blood and I will not die. But if you continue taking it one vial at a time, slowly... I will die slowly. But make no mistake.. I WILL die ....the same with my RIGHTS!
Reply With Quote