View Single Post
Old 5 April 2016, 09:31

Sallyport Global

SB Approved:

Good morning, I am the new Recruiting Manager for Sallyport Global Holdings, Inc. I want to introduce you to the company and our capabilities. I understand that not all may be familiar with Sallyport as we have primarily worked on overseas programs in a subcontracting capacity.

Sallyport is a global provider of a full spectrum of security and mission support solutions tailored to enable global security and stability operations. With over 3,000 employees, Sallyport offers a comprehensive range of global protective, security and mission support solutions to US Government, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of private and commercial clients. Sallyport’s mission is to enable global security and stability operations by offering the highest level of expertise, professionals and innovative solutions with unmatched quality and dedication to preserving safety, security and freedom in support of national and international security and nation-building objectives worldwide.

As a result of program and contractual growth, we are rebranding the website and logo. During this time, our WPS II opportunities are posted on our affiliate company’s website, Michael Baker International. Based on our capabilities and experience, we anticipate substantial growth within the program. We are currently reviewing applications. Please apply for immediate consideration.

https://career.mbakercorp.com/OA_HTM...qI-9FejKzysreQ

Last edited by The Fat Guy; 5 April 2016 at 12:39. Reason: Adding Approval annotation