View Single Post
Old 13 June 2016, 08:51
Life is simple, not easy.

I'm reading and listening to news today and the FBI seems to be in the crosshairs. They interviewed him three times during two investigations (as far as I can tell) and found no reason to place him on a terrorist watch list. I'm certain many Muslim men have been investigated based on various accusations or tips.

Based on limited information I'm wondering why the FBI is being taken to task. Did they drop the ball? Did this guy show himself to be a threat to Americans?

I'm not understanding the press. They seem to support letting more Muslim refugees into America. They seem to want Utopia here with regards to Muslims, and expect perfect execution of identifying who are the threats coming in, but yet don't understand why we can't find all the threats that are currently here now. In other words let's add more possible threats for an already overburdened Federal LEO workload?