View Single Post
Old 17 May 2016, 16:07
Nec Aspera Terrent

I cried a few hours after reading the news yesterday absolutely.

Never met him in person, only talked to him electronically via PM's and posts... but after a little over a decade of reading, learning and even if I didn't agree with some opinions on a near daily basis...he did a damn good job writing out his thoughts, facts and opinions.

A wise and admirable man for sure who lived life on his terms and helped, taught and motivated so many. How can you not feel at least some sadness for someone like him leaving this world?

IDGAF - agreed. So I cried.

... I also ran a little faster and further for my run today. Thought he'd be amused up there in the cosmos or wherever he has begun in earnest with setting himself up as The Deity of his own religion.

He'd probably think it was GAY and I was slow, but it's okay. It was a fun run as usual. And I know I run like a retarded and awkward giraffe when fatigue sets in. Hope he was amused by seeing such an oddity flopping about on the paths and sidewalk.

Farewell Andy, I hope wherever you find yourself it's full of HOT lesbo and/or bi fit non-blonde chicks with three ribs showing. Plenty of peanut butter, and Halo CE - Reach with all the maps that you have other warriors and men and women of your calibre to play alongside with.