View Single Post
Old 1 November 2019, 16:44
Make a desert and call it peace.

Starting to see delivered prototypes, this is the SAW/GPMG type weapon. As I said, it's a 6.8mm bullet, with a proprietary casing. IOW, this is an experiment like SPIW, like OCSW/OICW, like so many before it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPhUsS-DEx4

The pessimist in me says it's all bullshit, being used as an excuse for the spending of taxpayer funds on green welfare R&D. This has been repeated over and over again. Like I said, you setup a program with real requirements, you have ONE (1) guy in charge, by name, by law if possible, and then if it's fucked up, at the very least you put that guy in prison. Ideally, you hang that SOB live on the emergency broadcast system on every channel, and put 10% of the "executives" in prison, and confiscate all their worldly goods.

We spend more money on "defense" than all other nations combined, and what do we have to show for it? Armored box trucks and guns/bullets that some dude at Camp Perry designed 15yrs ago in his basement or garage. It's like going to car dealership and they straight faced ask for Bentley money for a Hyundai Sonata with some RICE on it. And the "system" lets the crackhead parts fetcher employee you sent return brake drum cores sign away your entire business for it. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee