View Single Post
Old 21 July 2010, 21:35
Swimming Upstream

Ok, both are boring...but I'm ASSuming that at least with Static, you are in a place with a bathroom. Vehicle means you are sitting outside dude's house all night..in your vehicle, or in the vicinity...waiting for him to go to work...then..whoohooo...the adreline producing drive to his work....just to sit the 8 hours while he works...just hoping he'll leave to do something nefarious. So, the Depends and the jug to pee in is quite handy.

I will NEVER forgive the guy who peed into my until then unopened bottle of water. I come back to the car..it's hot and humid outside and grab the theretofor pristine bottle...that is now warm and yellow. Bastard.
- Faith involves believing in the veracity of the unprovable and unobservable, whether that consists of religion or theoretical physics, which at the very subatomic level start looking rather similar. -ET1/SS Nuke

- I'm not typing this looking for sympathy, I want you guys to listen to your body and if you see or feel something out of the ordinary going on, get it looked at by a competent Doctor. -OldCrustyBastard