View Single Post
Old 6 March 2015, 13:33
Find a way out

Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemical Cookie View Post
I have narrowed down my search to three online-ish programs. Duke Fuqua, UNC Chapel Hill Kenan-Flagler, and Carnegie Mellon University Tepper. All three are rated as top 16 schools (different ratings depending on the reviewing group), all three have pretty solid ROI with respect to starting salaries for graduates, and all three have a pretty strong 'purchase' price as well.
Great choices for the online programs you have there. I've attached a list of the online MBA program rankings and the Kenan-Flager is tied for first. CMU is not that far down the list either!

The Duke program isn't on the list but I honestly think that's in a league of it's own.

For those interested:

If anyone is interested in rankings (or any information of how the University might compare to others), I have about 8 months left of my subscription to USNews.com college review system. I could look up information regarding the University or program you're interested in.

I plan on attending a 2-MBA program next year so I'm doing my research now. In Finance, recruiting services and networking are just as important as the education you get at the school. So I'll be doing that B&M.
Attached Images
File Type: png Rankings.png (96.6 KB, 120 views)

-Michael Malice