View Single Post
Old 20 November 2019, 10:05
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gray Rhyno View Post
Liberty University has/had a bachelor's degree in aviation that includes a private pilots license.
Thanks for that info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstshirt View Post
Wilderness EMT through SOLO at their Conway, NH facility. That's how I got started on the path to Paramedic. I think I was their first after getting their VA approval.
Got the Navy Reserves to pay for my Paramedic a long time ago, but thanks for the tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forestboy View Post
Sonoran Desert Institute. Build up an 80% lower (AR-10, AR-15, 1911) and it is approved to be done with your GI Bill. I used my GI Bill to do the AAS in Firearms Technology. If you can't do the whole thing you can do the 80% builds, you won't get full housing reimbursement, but you will have the 80% build and a bit of knowledge when you are done. You might have time to do two of them...

www.sdi.edu
Thanks, thats definitely something to consider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoepoe View Post
What's your masters in and what career are you doing/looking at?
Well I was hoping to have a career as a Doggy Daddy, as my wife called it.We got surprised at my shitbag sister in law not caring about her boys, so now hoping to be a stay at home Dad to my 2 feral nephews that we adopted. Maybe just do some jobs on the side as my wife is slowly working her way to being a sugar momma!

Winston Churchill

Put a small child in a playpen with an apple and a bunny. If s/he eats the apple and plays with the bunny, s/he's normal;but if s/he eats the bunny and plays with the apple, I'll buy you a new car. Somewhere along the line we must have been TAUGHT to do the wrong thing.

Maynard James Keenan