Thread: Serious PT
View Single Post
Old 20 February 2005, 08:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadMuther
Dude, you want a cookie for being a college student???????

There's theory and practice. You are running off of theory.

Nothing worse then a know-it-all college student who has yet to prove himself.

I've read your posts here on socnet. They reek of a knowitall, I can do it better attitude.

The military doesn't need you to tell them what is applicable as far as combat fitness.

Sorry bro, I come here to read differing views from military vets about military stuff, not the 2 cents of someone who has yet to complete basic training.
I'm not running on theory alone. My best friend is in the Marine Corps, and I've worked on others in the Military. Many of you have similar joint dysfunctions. All have been grateful for the treatment and knowledge I've provided them. If you're not interested, fine, but this is a thread that was started about crossfit, a physical training regimen. That IS my domain, theory AND practice. I'll fully admit that you know more about the life of a Ranger, but you somehow think that I don't know what I'm talking about in regards to training? Now, who sounds like the know-it-all in that case?

I'm not trying to cause friction, bro. But your questioning my knowledge in this department would be like me questioning your ability as a soldier.