View Single Post
Old 7 June 2019, 14:36
Been There Done That

The theme here is just get shit done.

Whatever you want to do is, usually, within reach, although it may take an absolutely incredible amount of effort to achieve. It takes someone who is convinced that they belong in SOF to be there and then to last.

Those who want it badly enough will do whatever it takes to get there. They may find themselves hampered at different stages (Dictionary example would be David Goggins. You can find him under BMF) but they will ultimately succeed. So will anyone asking themselves the question of whether they're prepared for SFAS/RASP/BUDS etc...

Nothing out there is "impossible". That's proven time and again when someone out there decides to upend conventional "wisdom". It was impossible for me to be in various places in my life until I arrived at them. Had I listened to others and not believed in myself they would have been right and I'd never be having this conversation with you.

One thing I've learned is that if I want something badly enough I always succeed. If I'm just interested in it, I might as well drop it and focus on something I can't live without knowing in and out.