All Source Analyist (Global) - Must already have TS/SCI clearance
SB Approved Post
This position announcement is for a quick turnaround task order bid on an existing U.S. Government ID/IQ contract.
Contract award is expected in late June, 2012.
Position Title: All Source Analyst (Global)
Company: Patriot Group International, Inc., a Veteran Owned Small Business
This full-time employee position will be located in Northern Virginia.
• Apply all source intelligence products to improve the effectiveness of C-IED global situational awareness operations.
• Provide a general awareness of IED activities throughout the world except for Iraq and Afghanistan, where there is more focused attention by other analytical support teams.
• Produce global intelligence and fusion products that conform to organizational, community, intelligence oversight, and regulatory requirements; that assess facts, threat intents, cultural behavioral norms, implications of the environment, and friendly as well as adversarial involvement in that environment; that integrate existing national level products and databases to provide an enhanced level of information support; and that predict the accurate identification of adversarial intent, capabilities, vulnerabilities, and potential threat courses of action.
• Respond to requests for support (RFS) to analyze IED threats and activities in any global region or culture.
• Provide persistent stare capability for identified Named Areas of Interest.
• Identify emerging trends of increases in activity associated with the sourcing, production, delivery, and emplacement of IEDs.
All source analyst with global background, minimum 5 years experience and a Bachelors degree (Economics, International Relations, or similar). Military experience preferred w/ recent deployment. Specialty in China, Africa, or Pacific Rim countries a plus.
This position may require work in shifts. Must have a current TS/SCI clearance.
Our competitive salary and benefits package will be discussed with qualified candidates. Relocation assistance is available.
Fully qualified and interested candidates, please submit your resume in MS Word or pdf to: