Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Army Special Operations > 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment

Old 16 May 2009, 00:18
Been There Done That

Families of Fallen Nightstalkers

Fellas
Dont know if you guys have heard of the Families of the Fallen Nightstalkers which is a fairly new organization to assist families that have lost a loved one both during the initial event as well as years down the road. Leslie Ponder has been the lead on this and has been activly working to put this organization together since 2005. I just happened to run across the web site and will post it. I definetly feel that they add to the NSA's work with families and hope that we can help them out with some donations and keep the doors open. Thanks.
http://fallennightstalkers.org
Old 24 May 2009, 15:59
Been There Done That

H47,
Thanks for posting!
Old 24 May 2009, 17:55
BTDT

Good post, good info.

Keep in mind that the NightStalker Assoc. also has grants and loans for education and other things for the families of the fallen.

The unit has always taken care of their own, something that is a great relief to many before going out the door for another trip.

Our new posting rules