Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Army Special Operations > 75th Ranger Regiment > RLTW Archives

Old 4 August 2009, 01:14
Authorized Personnel

HBD Jojo.
Old 13 November 2009, 19:31
Monkey with a Pistol

Hey Doc, Still be here! Getting ready for the 50 state 42,000+ mile motorcycle tour for Pancreatic Cancer I am starting in Feb. Health is good, no recurrences after the first one so far. Still on chemo every 8 weeks. That means continuous chemo since Feb 2004! We will be relaunching our web site for the tour on Wednesday so check it out when you have a chance. www.road2acure.org. If you don't see a block that says Miles to ride - 42,000+ then the update hasn't happened yet. How are ya?

Kicking cancer's ass one cell at a time.

"Now I'm hiding in Honduras
I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns and money
The shit has hit the fan" Waren Zevon
Old 13 November 2009, 20:06
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoB375 View Post
Hey Doc, Still be here! Getting ready for the 50 state 42,000+ mile motorcycle tour for Pancreatic Cancer I am starting in Feb. Health is good, no recurrences after the first one so far. Still on chemo every 8 weeks. That means continuous chemo since Feb 2004! We will be relaunching our web site for the tour on Wednesday so check it out when you have a chance. www.road2acure.org. If you don't see a block that says Miles to ride - 42,000+ then the update hasn't happened yet. How are ya?
I was just wondering how you were doing. I'm back in CA and should be around in Feb. Is it possible to start the ride with you guys?
But wherever I have gone, I was sure to find myself there, You can run all your life, But not go anywhere
Old 13 November 2009, 20:30
Monkey with a Pistol

Hell yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers snaplink View Post
I was just wondering how you were doing. I'm back in CA and should be around in Feb. Is it possible to start the ride with you guys?
How far you want to go? The details will be up on the site as soon as we nail them down. Working on a kick-off party and going to ride to Palm Springs from LA first so any one that wants to do a short departure ride with us can. We will be posting the schedule and the route maps so people can hook up around the country. We are taking a camera man and will be posting video blogs, pics, and helmet cams from around the country. So you can follow along on-line to. How was the WWII link up I saw an email that it was picked up on the news! I was bummed not to be able to be there.

Kicking cancer's ass one cell at a time.

"Now I'm hiding in Honduras
I'm a desperate man
Send lawyers, guns and money
The shit has hit the fan" Waren Zevon
Old 13 November 2009, 20:39
Administrator

Good to see you are still holding hard JoJo.
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate
I am the captain of my soul.
-Invictus
Old 13 November 2009, 20:48
Been There Done That

Awesome JoJo, just awesome! Keep drivin' on!

RgrDrew
RLTW!
Old 13 November 2009, 22:41
In Vino Veritas

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoB375 View Post
How far you want to go? The details will be up on the site as soon as we nail them down. Working on a kick-off party and going to ride to Palm Springs from LA first so any one that wants to do a short departure ride with us can. We will be posting the schedule and the route maps so people can hook up around the country. We are taking a camera man and will be posting video blogs, pics, and helmet cams from around the country. So you can follow along on-line to. How was the WWII link up I saw an email that it was picked up on the news! I was bummed not to be able to be there.
Depends on when your leaving. I have some stuff lined up in FEB, but P.S. shouldn't be a problem if I have a day or two I'll keep an eye on the site to make sure I can make it.

I was at the Q and missed it last year, but I'll be around this year for it though. I went to visit a Darby Ranger on Wednesday but sadly he had passed.
But wherever I have gone, I was sure to find myself there, You can run all your life, But not go anywhere
Old 6 February 2010, 13:20

Jojo, you're one tough sob. I've seen what pancreatic cancer can do (lost a family member to it) Thanks for sharing your story. It's inspiring.

Our new posting rules