SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 16 February 2019, 17:25
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike76233 View Post
http://https://www.foxnews.com/us/how-rep-ilhan-omars-minnesota-district-became-the-terrorist-recruitment-capital-of-the-us-officials-highly-concerned?fbclid=IwAR37DTL4tsPNtMQPQ_fhGoPOZevlZH6 xvZl2orXp-HV-Gm9stmBmvQTLJFs

Over 100,000 of these vermin in Minneapolis alone. Never should have been one of their kind on US soil. All the concern over illegal immigration from Latin America pales in comparison to what legal immigration, chain migration, and birthright citizenship are doing to this country.
It was Keith Ellison's district before Ilhan-Omar's, no surprise there. I'm sure it's just coincidence that a radical Muj wants to abolish DHS.
Old 25 April 2019, 08:28
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm3e View Post
The Mexican drug gang atrocity videos are the most obscene. ISIS beheadings, burnings, being dragged to death behind a 4X4, etc are horrific enough but those Mexican narco monsters take it to another level altogether. Compared to those Mexican video atrocities an ISIS or al Qaeda beheading is positively humanitarian.
MSG Paul Howe did a video with Panteao Productions related to mindset and part of that was understanding what the enemy would do to you if captured and how maintaining the will to fight is paramount. Part of that was to show Mexican cartel members beheading two victims. The first was with a chainsaw and gory as hell. The second was with a dull knife. That was actually harder as you could hear the gurgling from the person trying to breathe. Once they fell over out of screen, you could hear the cartel fucker hacking at his neck trying to complete the job. It took a good minute or so to get it done.

And I've seen the Nick Berg video and others as well. I am a firm believer that it needs to be part of the conversation of Islam and terrorism.

But then, so does the fact that the Saudis morality police locked the doors to a girls' school allowing many to burn to death because they were not covered properly.

Or that a girl was burned to death in Bangladesh for reporting her school headmaster for making sexual advances.
Old 25 April 2019, 23:50
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KW Driver View Post
I'm cool enough with the vids. the first one, Chechens slitting a Russian's throat... that one stuck with me a few days.

I'm more with Sharky in that people need to get pushed out of their first world comfort to see the reality, and yeah, I watched to get my mind right before I went downrange too.
That was my first vid too, still bothers me. The Jordanian pilot burning bothers me, from the perspective of duration and level of production put into the video.

I think every adult should see one, once, as long as these things happen. It can inform choices you may have to make someday, however unlikely.
Old 9 May 2019, 08:12

These savages are dead serious in their intentions yet the Left continues to embrace them. Insanity.
Old 11 May 2019, 14:15
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Headhunter1965 View Post
These savages are dead serious in their intentions yet the Left continues to embrace them. Insanity.
A few far lefties I know have stuck their (pin) heads in the sand and have told me it's republican propaganda and can't possibly be real.

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere."

Our new posting rules