SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > International Jobs

Old 10 February 2020, 13:57

Operations Integrator- Bahrain

Operations Integrator- Bahrain

If you want to check out the opportunity send me a email at nathan.williamson@caci.com

Job Description:

CACI is seeking an Operations Integrator to provide intelligence support, supporting the Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD), Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and SOCCENT Bahrain.

What You’ll Get to Do:

Conduct all-source analysis and targeting in support to U.S. and coalition SOF, on a need to know basis, concerning target device TTPs, technology, and safe handling procedures.
Ability to travel CONUS and OCONUS (to possible conflict areas) on short notice in order to disseminate relevant threat information.
Will be part of coordination cell for counter-UAS efforts at SOCCENT, Bahrain, on 6 – 12 month rotations.
Perform all functional duties independently.

You’ll Bring These Qualifications:

Active TS/SCI.
BA/BS or Associates degree plus a minimum of 10 years’ experience providing operational support to one or more SOF units or commands.
Minimum one year of experience in forward deployed locations assigned to a SOF unit.
Be deployable to the required theater of operations.
Willing to work rotating shifts if needed - that may include nights and weekends.
Prior career SF, Delta, Ranger, SEAL, MARSOC, with TSOC/SOCOM and Joint Staff experience with intelligence background.
More than three years of experience with the military planning cycle and operational level SOF ground operations at a Theater Special Operations Command.
More than five years of experience at tactical formations, SOTF and higher.
Prior experience working directly with IA, IC, or coalition partners.
Experience and capability to perform tasks with Microsoft productivity software and applications.
Practical understanding of Microsoft SharePoint, Google Earth spatial analysis software, as well as web-based intelligence tools and databases available through SIPR and JWICS.
Through understanding of the targeting cycle for kinetic and non-kinetic targets.
Experienced in working with partner SOF elements.
Knowledge of and ability to perform analysis on the latest Commercial Based and emerging Technologies that could be utilized by advisories and articulate how use of that CBT would affect DoD capability.
Must demonstrate ability to provide Indications and Warning and trend analysis data on target devices and TTPs.
Researches unclassified and classified databases for use in written products.
Monitors and analyzes strategic and operational intelligence information.
Research support for analysts who produce Intelligence Community reports and briefings as well as direct support to current operations.
Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and/or leaders in the U.S. civilian intelligence community.
Present, discuss, and defend assessments to intelligence community and technical community.
Assist with development and maintenance of analytical policies and procedures.
Knowledge of current events in targeting, customs, historical, assessment, and pattern analysis processes.
Ability to generate/provided specialized analytical products.
Ability to search/screen all media sources and provide assessments of intelligence impacts.
Proficient in utilizing standard MS Office computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development.
Proficient in utilizing specialized intelligence tools to create final products.
Possess strong research, analytical, and writing skills as well as briefing skills to include the ability to clearly articulate information to different audiences.
Capable of effectively operating as a member of an analytical team from a remote location in support of CJOA requirements.
Experience providing intelligence support regarding issues within the CENTCOM AOR or other specific COCOMs.

What We Can Offer You:

- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.

- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.

- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.

- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.

- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.

Company Overview:

At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.

Last edited by The Fat Guy; 10 February 2020 at 18:00. Reason: Not Authorized
Old 11 February 2020, 14:15
Administrator

My fault. He cleared it with me offline and I didn't tell him to note that I approved it. Restored. Sorry all.
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top

Our new posting rules