Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 14 September 2017, 20:01
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Dibiase View Post
Not to be dismissive of young PFC's....but what could PFC Mannning in the best and most positive of light bring to the table at Harvard?

"And this is how I feel asleep on CQ"?
A LGBT traitor figurehead. What else is needed...

America...a country founded by geniuses but run by idiots

Never trust a politician that starts with " I have always supported Americanís 2nd Amendment rights butÖ "

I will not submit to your will. I will not be intimidated.
Old 14 September 2017, 20:14
Anesthetized User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Dibiase View Post
Not to be dismissive of young PFC's....but what could PFC Mannning in the best and most positive of light bring to the table at Harvard?

"And this is how I feel asleep on CQ"?
A rep. at a prestigious school, more funding, more ABCDEFGHIJK persons attending. It's all part of the American College and Liberal Universities (I just made that up) grand plan.

Support SOCNET.
Old 14 September 2017, 20:52
Make a desert and call it peace.

Nothing, this is just a method by which shitlibs virtue signal and reward their minions. Kinda like the $100+K sinecures and speeches. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what Iím about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldnít do if you still had your weapons."ó L. Neil Smith
Old 14 September 2017, 23:24
Been There Done That

There was a 2016 Rand study that concluded that somewhere "between 1,320 and 6,630 transgender service members are in the active duty military, while between 830 and 4,160 members are in reserves duty" (Time magazine, 26 July 2017).

I am guessing that thousands of trans persons have served honorably in the past.

With all of these great American transgendered folks either currently serving or already served...how come the only individual they can find to be a Harvard "fellow" to address LGBTQ/mil issues is a convicted traitor? Is this convicted traitor a good representative of the caliber of all the thousands of trans folks with .mil experience? Wait, I think I know Harvard's answer already...
Old 15 September 2017, 08:04
Authorized Personnel

Looks like Harvard is still allowing him to visit and speak, but has withdrawn the title of "visiting fellow"...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.3c714fc8bfcd
Old 15 September 2017, 08:04
Another pool cleaner

Hahvad rescinds fellowship to Manning: https://www.yahoo.com/news/harvard-u...060255200.html

They forget the difference between "famous" and "infamous".

Surely the echelons of the U.S intelligence community and Harvard can find another trans person of sufficient caliber to qualify as a visiting fellow, no?

Surely, Harvard could have anticipated the flak, no?

Do not think for one minute this little stunt will be isolated.

It's all about the exposure.
Old 15 September 2017, 08:15
Authorized Personnel

It's exactly the kind of exposure they want. The more you celebrate any form of depravity the more diverse and edgy you are. I'm waiting on the first Manning statue to go up somewhere. Maybe they can replace a few Robert E Lee's or Stonewall Jacksons with some Mannings and Bergdahls.

Man, I might need to switch to decaf.
Old 15 September 2017, 08:22
BTDT

...if they needed a tranny that could speak on these issues that was also backed up by a SUCCESSFUL military career, why not find Kristen Beck or Diane Schroer?

Maybe it has nothing to do with the content and EVERYTHING to do with the symbolism.
Harvard knew exactly what they were doing when they hoisted him on their shoulders - and they certainly know the difference between a marginal PFC and a career performer - they wanted a side show attraction for a bargain price. They wanted some national exposure to boost admissions and the publicity was cheaper than the advertising and marketing costs.
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 15 September 2017, 08:44
The Sagacious One

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin View Post
There was a 2016 Rand study that concluded that somewhere "between 1,320 and 6,630 transgender service members are in the active duty military, while between 830 and 4,160 members are in reserves duty" (Time magazine, 26 July 2017).

I am guessing that thousands of trans persons have served honorably in the past.

With all of these great American transgendered folks either currently serving or already served...how come the only individual they can find to be a Harvard "fellow" to address LGBTQ/mil issues is a convicted traitor? Is this convicted traitor a good representative of the caliber of all the thousands of trans folks with .mil experience? Wait, I think I know Harvard's answer already...
Because it puts a virtual stick up the ass of every conservative in the country. Or, as creepy as this all gets, maybe a real one who knows.
Old 15 September 2017, 10:25
#AllLionsMatter

Harvard pulls Chelsea Manning's visiting fellow title, but maintains speaking invitation amid backlash...

There is a limit to compassion.
Old 16 September 2017, 22:56
Confirmed User

Is it wrong to hope this will make him want to decorate his ceiling with his brain matter?
Old 17 September 2017, 00:13
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by just11b View Post
Is it wrong to hope this will make him want to decorate his ceiling with his brain matter?
I sure hope not...I much prefer the idea of him living in his ever-shrinking circle of significance, until he's just another has-been diva, hoping for a spot on "Dancing With The Stars," trying to get booked on "The View," finally realizing no one gives a shit.
Old 25 September 2017, 18:50
Confirmed User

Canada bans Manning

It's hard to imagine a progressive country like Canada doing so but...

chelsea-manning-barred-from-entering-canada
Old 25 September 2017, 23:33
BTDT

Canada is tougher on american traitors than president obama and others cut from his cloth...
...how confusing is THAT ???
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 26 September 2017, 00:16
Been There Done That

Awe come on guys. Don't you think she's just a tad cute?

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 26 September 2017, 03:42
Confirmed User

Quote:
I much prefer the idea of him living in his ever-shrinking circle of significance, until he's just another has-been diva, hoping for a spot on "Dancing With The Stars,"
I think this will happen too, but only after he's been exploited to the max by some for propaganda or even business purposes.
Old 26 September 2017, 07:23
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1RiserSlip View Post
Awe come on guys. Don't you think she's just a tad cute?
"A tad cute" was the 5'1" very ginger redhead with the green eyes and army fatigues who was driving my squad and another from one range to another. When she overheard one of us wondering if she gave good head, she just smiled, and pulled out her upper and lower partials: missing the front four teeth she was

THAT, my misguided friend, is a TAD cute.

"To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee, for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee"
Melville / Captain Ahab
Old 26 September 2017, 07:26
Authorized Personnel

Only 4? That's a keeper where 1RiserSlip lives.
Old 26 September 2017, 07:46
Been There Done That

You know the toothbrush was invented in my County. If it was invented anywhere else it would have been called a TEETHBRUSH.

John Wayne as J.B. Books in the Shootist
Old 26 September 2017, 08:11
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by B 2/75 View Post
"A tad cute" was the 5'1" very ginger redhead with the green eyes and army fatigues who was driving my squad and another from one range to another. When she overheard one of us wondering if she gave good head, she just smiled, and pulled out her upper and lower partials: missing the front four teeth she was

THAT, my misguided friend, is a TAD cute.
Jesus.

On the other hand, nothing a few veneers couldn't fix. When I was around 16, I was a stockboy at the local grocery store. There was a checkout girl that worked there that was an absolute SMOKESHOW. I'm talking 9.5 out of 10 --- even to my ridiculously snobby and elitist standards. Slammin' body, gorgeous face. Hair like a fucking shampoo commercial. Anyway, apparently she had some kind of disease that caused her teeth to rot (no, not the meth disease you old pessimistic bastards) due to a lack of enamel or something. So it was sad because she never smiled really, due to her having werewolf mouth.

Anyway, fast forward a few years and while I was home on leave I just happen to run into her working as a receptionist at an optometrist office. She remembered me, but I didn't recognize her. She apparently had her teeth fixed/replaced with veneers. And I mean holy freaking shit ---- absolutely drop dead "fuck this I'm selling nuclear secrets to the Chinese" gorgeous.

So yeah, I don't disparage the application of a bit of cosmetic surgery to fix "small" issues like a little bit of tooth decay.

Our new posting rules