Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 23 August 2017, 08:17

Absolutely. I was typing on my phone and doing a bit of multitasking last night . I was trying to tie into the legal defense aspect, as very few people I know have that insurance. So the prospect of mounting a defense without it was daunting. Just some thing i thought about after the fact.
Old 27 August 2017, 11:06
Confirmed User

More of the Chicago vermin heading to Indiana
http://wsbt.com/news/local/drug-raid...custody-of-dcs

And Michigan
http://www.miheadlines.com/2017/08/2...errien-county/
Old 27 August 2017, 11:53
Been There Done That

^Sad to see this, as all the family on my Dad's side comes from Mishawaka. Time to unleash the Cavemen, and clean up the city.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 27 August 2017, 13:18
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
^Sad to see this, as all the family on my Dad's side comes from Mishawaka. Time to unleash the Cavemen, and clean up the city.
We may very well know some of the same people. That area ain't that big

Speaking of which, couple of weeks ago here at work in Phoenix, new guy starts, I ask him where he is from he says "South Bend", no shit. Start talking and I had trained his cousin at my last job there before moving here and we knew some of the same people.

Chicago needs a wall around it.
Old 27 August 2017, 15:29
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd View Post
Chicago needs a wall around it.
That would be cheaper, easier, and likely would stop more crime than the Mexican border wall.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 27 August 2017, 15:53
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
He's hung up his club for a cellphone and admission to the bar. He's not half the caveman he used to be. Also, this world frightens and confuses him.

And he's got a bit of a drinking problem.

Old 27 August 2017, 16:06
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
That would be cheaper, easier, and likely would stop more crime than the Mexican border wall.
I live in SoCal and disagree with your assessment, we need that f'ing wall, like yesterday. As for LP and your family in Mishawaka, the locals need to set up "armed checkpoints" leading into town and keep the riff raff out. It's probably severely downgrading their property value.
Old 27 August 2017, 18:01
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922 View Post
I live in SoCal and disagree with your assessment, we need that f'ing wall, like yesterday. As for LP and your family in Mishawaka, the locals need to set up "armed checkpoints" leading into town and keep the riff raff out. It's probably severely downgrading their property value.
I figured your AO had already been so heavily infiltrated that building a wall would be like shutting the barn door after the horse had run away. I defer to your expertise since I don't live there.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 16 September 2017, 04:25
Make a desert and call it peace.

Chicago breaks 500 kills for 2017 with a foursome.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...916-story.html

The Back of the Yards neighborhood doesn't seem to be that bad, I go to a few shops in that area on a routine basis (off 43rd) but the Central American element seems to be bringing in rifles (and more importantly competence) and there's been noticeable increase in the kill/wound %. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what Iím about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldnít do if you still had your weapons."ó L. Neil Smith
Old 16 September 2017, 13:14

Holding steady at 502 according to Jackass.

One of the victims was pregnant, and if she was far enough along in her pregnancy most departments would add the unborn baby to the total number killed in that shooting down in the BotY. This being Chicago, though, it will probably be relegated to the "death investigation" pile.
Old 16 September 2017, 20:30
Been There Done That

Glad she is ok, and way to fight. Only way Chicago will ever right itself is for good people to take back there communities or follow Bruce Willis 2017 example.

A woman is thanking God after she managed to wrestle a gun from an assailant, shoot him, and then narrowly avoid getting shot herself.
As the sun was rising in Chicago this past weekend, 54-year-old Marnita Carter said she was confronted at a bus stop by a man. The man pulled out a gun, and demanded she hand over her purse.
But Ms Carter was not having it. Once the gun was out and cocked, she said she pulled it out of his hands. She shot his hand. They struggled before she was thrown to the ground, and the man said he was going to shoot her for what she’d done.

The gun jammed. The robber ran.
“I was shocked that it didn't go off again,” Ms Carter later told the Chicago Tribune. “It was the Lord — that's what it was.”
“The minute he pulled it out, he cocked it. And I thought, 'I have to think of something,” Ms Carter said. “I had to do what God gave me the strength to do: Defend myself.”
Ms Carter told police that she had initially screamed out for help, but nobody nearby responded. After narrowly avoiding death, she said she began shaking and crying uncontrollably.
Soon after arriving on the scene, police arrested a man, 23-year-old Dennis Evans, at his home a few blocks away over the alleged crime.
Ms Carter lives in a southside Chicago neighbourhood, and works in a hotel kitchen across town — that’s why she was up so early on a Saturday, waiting for the bus. When the man, who was considerably larger than her, finally gained control of the gun and told her he was going to shoot her, she said she thought of her three children.
Mr Evans is being held in jail without bond after a hearing on Sunday. He faces charges of attempted murder and attempted robbery.

Old 17 September 2017, 07:50
The Sagacious One

So does he sue when he doesnt get his "I dint shute no one" money as she discharged the firearm and not him?

The longer this insanity continues the more it becomes accepted. The true underlying problem in all of these situations is just under the surface. Thousands of poor, overworked and under-educated women raising three generations of kids with no fathers. Sadly, that never becomes a part of the "conversation".
Old 17 September 2017, 08:42
On the Razor's Edge

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
So does he sue when he doesnt get his "I dint shute no one" money as she discharged the firearm and not him?

The longer this insanity continues the more it becomes accepted. The true underlying problem in all of these situations is just under the surface. Thousands of poor, overworked and under-educated women raising three generations of kids with no fathers. Sadly, that never becomes a part of the "conversation".
That is the problem, but the MSM and pandering politicians ignore it, as they are still living the "great society dream."
Old 17 September 2017, 10:59
Been There Done That

^BLM and the liberals that march in their name never address it either. Instead they continue to want to blame conservatives, Trump, and white privilidge.

Old 26 September 2017, 10:24
On the Razor's Edge

Yea, according to the libtards it's still all about the guns.

3 Dead, 36 Injured
Old 26 September 2017, 14:32
Make a desert and call it peace.

The shitheads kill each other with lumber. They can and have used rocks and bare hands.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_301319.html

The problem with illegals in construction is caused by hammers, and illegals in restaurants by ladles and pans. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what Iím about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldnít do if you still had your weapons."ó L. Neil Smith
Old 30 September 2017, 11:00
On the Razor's Edge

BREAKING NEWS: The Chicago Police Dept. has modified their patrol car sirens to play the National Anthem. This will cause all suspects to stop running and take a knee.
Old 30 September 2017, 11:54
Authorized Personnel

I'm stealing that.
Old 30 September 2017, 13:34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Check 6 View Post
BREAKING NEWS: The Chicago Police Dept. has modified their patrol car sirens to play the National Anthem. This will cause all suspects to stop running and take a knee.
I saw that on the second city cop blog earlier, pretty funny.

Things were hopping pretty good in some of the more active districts last night, tuned in for awhile after midnight and they were actually holding some shots fired calls for available units.
Old 5 October 2017, 10:20
#AllLionsMatter

Angry Hopefully this new "Chicago" trend does not spread!

Chicago Gang Members Start Their Own Game Called The "No Lack Challenge."

Quote:
Have you ever wanted to know if someone walking past you is carrying a gun?

Probably not, but up in Chicago it seems like itís a real issue for some members of the gang scene and so theyíve devised a brand new way to test their homies to see if theyíre packing heat or not, which basically involves pulling a gun on them and seeing what they do. Itís called the No Lack challenge and itís popping off on social media right now and you can see some of the highlights from it so far below:
Link....

There is a limit to compassion.

Our new posting rules