Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 6 February 2009, 11:35
Get Down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by USArmyTC View Post
The New England Patriots
Fuckin' amen on that!
Old 6 February 2009, 11:59
Baggage handler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetPara View Post
My Ex-Wives, Mothers all five of them.
You've been married five times???

You're a slow learner, huh?
Old 6 February 2009, 12:00
Former Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by M14_Loyalist View Post
Fuckin' amen on that!
Yes, it is also important for me to point out that they are at the top of my list!
Old 6 February 2009, 12:02
Old and Grumpy

Celebrity worship, Rush Limbaugh, Mark Levin, John Kerry, Dan Quayle, Rod Blagoevich, Light beer, menopause,, feminists, weasels, moles, reality television, Jimmy Carter, Dick Cheney, panty hose, roller coasters, Chicago winters, golf, speeding tickets, golden parachutes, golden showers, rap music, opera, soap operas, People magazine and the Green Bay Fudge Packers.
Old 6 February 2009, 12:09
Psi Brr
Visitor

I utterly HATE people who:
spout political rhetoric like it's the gospel truth;
want to be in charge, yet refuse to do any of the work it takes to BE a good leader;
Armchair Quarterbacks;
are incapable of a good dialog because they're insistent they're ALWAYS right;
take on responsibilities only to drop the ball;
set others up to fail;
are idiots;
can't drive;
whine;
fake orgasms;
Old 6 February 2009, 12:17
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi Brr View Post
fake orgasms;
Now why would you care as long as you get yours?
Old 6 February 2009, 12:25
Social Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEStudent View Post
I really despise:

-the ROTC chick in Wal-Mart today who had a Ranger tab on her ACU's, sitting right above her big, fat ROTC patch, and a ranger scroll on her right shoulder. I don't know why that pissed me off. It's none of my business.
-the same chick, for thinking that I was checking her out.
Did it happen to say "Challenge" under? Yea she probably thinks its fucking gay too. Some Battalion Commanders make it policy to wear it if your on the team.Cut her some slack.

I'll never forget a Tabbed SFC from 3/75 that was a cadre member at one of our satellite schools asked someone on the Ranger Challenge team if they wanted to challenge him. Same NCO had some cadidiot(2nd year guy) say that he was a Ranger because of said RC tab.b He said "That's funny, I don't FUCKING REMEMBER YOU FROM BATT!!!" and was about to rip his head off.

For the second part...were you?

" a world class ass-clown who is running this jack-assery version of laser tag" USMC_ANGLICO
Old 6 February 2009, 13:01
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parajuevos View Post
The ACLU, Affirmative Action, the left wing mainstream media, political correctness, religious fanatics of any faith, especially Islamo Fascists, immigrants who want to change our culture, marxist college professors and all other communists, bombastic talking heads, intellectual nerds, with no life experience, who take up space in "think tanks, La Raza, the Gay Rights movement and it's degenerate Gay Pride Parade, Barbara Boxer,Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Robert Wexler, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Keith Olberman, Rachel Madcow, Chappaquidick Teddy, Ramsey Clark, Gavin Newsome, Osama Bin Laden and his followers, Vladimir Putah, er Putin, Barbara Streisand, George Clooney, Sean Penn, Hugo Chavez, Fidel Castro, Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Michael Moore, Robert "KKK" Byrd, Algore, John, "Hermann Munster," Kerry, Evo Morales, Daniel Ortega, enviromental wackos, who drive cars with internal combustion engines and live in wooden houses, warmed by gas and electricity...........................and I'm just getting warmed up.

Oh, I almost forgot. Jeremiah Wright and Kim Jung Il.
LMAO! Our lists are remarkably similar Parajuevos. I particularly liked the mention of Gavin Newsome - I wouldn't have thought of him. While we're at it, 98% of the population of San Francisco.

I hate people who ask you a question and then simultaneously launch into a 1000 word dissertation on "I do know this, I do know that". Kind of like prefacing w/ a disclaimer of some kind. My best friend's wife does this constantly, whether or not she asks a question of you - something she has to prove I guess. In other words - one way conversations that suggest "LISTEN TO ME, LOOK AT ME!"

Oh let's see what else? Preoccupation/worship of celebs (particularly actors),
shitty parents, anyone who is cruel to a child or animal, alot of Ohio State fans (particularly the ones in my family and no I am not a Michigan grad/fan), NE Patriot fans. Reality shows that give undue attention to talentless, spineless oxygen thiefs. Disrespect for the military, implied or otherwise. Anyone who drives slow in the left lane (plethora of these in Indiana) and they get mad when you pass them on the right. Rosie O'Donnell's pulse. Anyone with the "victim mentality". Dog the Bounty Hunter and family. The fashion industry and shows about fashion that my wife sometimes watches (I like the models of course, as long as they don't talk). The NBA. Soccer in general. Creed, Nickelback, farts when they are "gamblers", the dentist, people who have poor gym etiquette, moles and grubs, any weather below 40 degrees, ok I'll stop now.
Old 6 February 2009, 13:04
Anesthetized User

I hate when you bite into a HOT from the oven, medium, thin crust pepperoni from Round Table and you KNOW it's going to hurt, but your starving so fuck it, right? Yep it does. Then the cheese "welds" itself to the top of your mouth. About an hour later my mouth is in pain, and I think it's cool because I can now peel the entire first layer of skin off of the top of my mouth.

I hate that I'm a moron for not listening to the little voice saying "don't do it jackass".

Support SOCNET.
Old 6 February 2009, 13:18
Confirmed Abuser

Poor service in a restaurant.
People that come after you, and try to beat you to the only open space at the gas pump.
People that donít vote.
People that vote, but donít have the slightest clue as to what they are voting on.
Women that donít drink beer.
Running out of hand lotion.
Old 6 February 2009, 13:37
War on Christmas veteran

Young single military age men who talk tough about how "we" should kick ass overseas but are too chickenshit to enlist.

If you're old enough to serve, but won't, you don't get to say "we"... as in "we should bomb..." or "we should attack..."

Replace "we" with "those willing to do what I am not"

LRSD rhymes with thirsty

"The only rational patriotism is loyalty to the nation all the time,
and loyalty to the government when it deserves it."

-- Mark Twain

"I intend to live forever, or die trying."
--Groucho Marx
Old 6 February 2009, 13:53

The things that currently grind my gears:

-Virginia DOT for over-salting/sanding the roads at the mere hint snow. Its so bad now that its like driving my (brand new) car through a sandblaster every freakin day.
-People who text while driving
-Un-intelligent people who try to act and talk intelligently... then act as if they're better than you
-Northern Virginia Traffic (a constant source of rage for me)
-Anyone that throws around the term "Hero" for just about any reason
-Posers
-Tools (think: gelled hair, aviator sunglasses, wierd facial hair designs, and "beach" muscle)
-the Metro rail
-businesses that ask the government for help, then take my money, and your money, and everyone else's money, and use it to fund posh vacations and shiny new airplanes
-banks that turn you down for a loan because you failed to pay 50 cents on a loan you had six years ago
-Having gas and not being able to fart, and having such gas race up and down my digestive system..... loudly
-Having to go through medical EVERY SINGLE MONTH since re-enlisting in the reserves
-everything that others in this thread have mentioned
-narcissistic peers that think the world revolves around them and that the world owes them something (usually its college grads)
-people who believe in a sugar-coated world
-people that feel they have to remind me, almost every day, of their accomlishments... again, college graduates
-people that think if you havent been to college, then you cant possibly be as smart as they are
-braggarts
-arrogance
Old 6 February 2009, 15:00
Confirmed User

-Children who call me by my first name. Whatever happened to, "Hello, Mrs. XXX. Can Johnny come over?" ?

-Children who spout "You aren't the boss of me!" when I say a polite, "Excuse me," in order to pass by them.

-People who look at our Ridgeback and ask, "Why are his hackles up?"

-People who are disrespectful of the police, members of the military, our flag, our country, etc.

-People who abuse children, animals, the elderly, etc.

-The anti-gun nuts.

-The I'm-a-STUD, wanna-be-gym-rat teenager with his bevy of mindless babes trailing behind him, who moves my water bottle, towel, weight lifting gloves, and iPod away from whatever station I'm using the instant I leave it to return a weight/grab a new one.

-The political, whichever-way-the-wind-blows BS my husband has to endure just to do his job.

-Texting. I'm too old to learn that new trick. It takes me twice as long to text a simple message as it takes to just pick up the phone and place a call.

-Resident doctors who not only don't know what they want to day, they don't know how to say it.

-The mainstream media, particularly the anti-police media in Dallas.
Old 6 February 2009, 15:12
Confirmed User

- Nancy Grace
- Alarmist/Sensationalist media
- Hangovers
- People whom, when I am relating a story to them because they asked, turn the conversation around and make it all about them
- Arrogance
- Ignorance
- Ice storms
- My insurance and cable companies
- The driver in the left lane whom, when he sees you coming, speeds up just enough to match the speed of the slower car in the right lane to keep you from passing
Old 6 February 2009, 15:16
Chimpoltle ExtraOrdinary

Sorry wrong thread

Sorry about that guys! wrong thread.

Last edited by Okie75; 6 February 2009 at 15:17. Reason: to delete
Old 6 February 2009, 15:16
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner, Sabot, Tank! View Post
- Nancy Grace
I have only seen snippets of her show and I want to beat her head with a bat.
Old 6 February 2009, 15:21
On the Extract Bird

#1 Men who became fathers because they were too cheap to buy a freakin' condom...

#2 Men who take no responsibility for the child who was born because of #1!

#3 Anyone who choses a 12 oz of Budwiser over 12 oz of baby formula.
Old 6 February 2009, 15:32
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi Brr View Post
I utterly HATE people who:
spout political rhetoric like it's the gospel truth;
want to be in charge, yet refuse to do any of the work it takes to BE a good leader;
Armchair Quarterbacks;
are incapable of a good dialog because they're insistent they're ALWAYS right;
take on responsibilities only to drop the ball;
set others up to fail;
are idiots;
can't drive;
whine;
fake orgasms;
I fake orgasms all the time
Old 6 February 2009, 15:44
Former Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidA View Post
Damn! How could I forget to add her to my list? She is a turbo bitch.
Old 6 February 2009, 16:15
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidA View Post
Agree. She doesn't even have to open her suck, her mug just screams BITCH with that screwed up sneer that seems to have become permanent.

Our new posting rules