SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 18 December 2017, 00:02
sterious scizor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSSRonin View Post
Cause everyone knows working for the State Dept. puts you in the "pipeline" right?? Heck - might even CLEP out of selection.

Maybe he meant "that" State Dept??
Not that they wouldn’t give someone at DoD a “State” gig but lol!
Old 18 December 2017, 10:24
Old and Broke

Has anyone sat his ass down and explained the error of his ways, and how the internet connects everyone these days.

He might be salvageable.
Old 18 December 2017, 10:47
Bitter old man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SN View Post
Has anyone sat his ass down and explained the error of his ways, and how the internet connects everyone these days.

He might be salvageable.
Very true, four walls can do wonders.
Old 18 December 2017, 12:28
Clorox bearer for SOTB

SP4 mafia, strikes again...

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 18 December 2017, 13:29
BTDT

After the shit-show with that Spenser Rapone character, a guy like this might well be everything he says he is - and has just been allowed to do what he wants because after all, what difference at this point does it make?
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 18 December 2017, 16:05
Army SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
After the shit-show with that Spenser Rapone character, a guy like this might well be everything he says he is - and has just been allowed to do what he wants because after all, what difference at this point does it make?
Speaking of Spencer Rapone, my guess is that nothing of consequence will actually happen to that guy. Sad, but the military is so litigious/political these days that I don't think anyone will have the cojones to truly go after him.
Old 18 December 2017, 18:45
BTDT

nothing of substance was ever going to happen - freedom of speech and all that jazz

...besides, that was like, 2 months ago
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 19 December 2017, 13:43
Confirmed User

My son dated his sister in college.
I've directed the young Lt. to this thread to clarify.
Old 19 December 2017, 18:23
Administrator

Some of you are giving a tutorial on to how to pose.
Old 19 December 2017, 18:40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckaZulu View Post
I've directed the young Lt. to this thread to clarify.
Oh god please please please please please.............
Old 19 December 2017, 19:07
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Oh god please please please please please.............
Why are you so happy. Your not SOF, West Point , Silver Wings, JSOC..etc.. You have no basis to vet, verify, etc....
Old 19 December 2017, 23:10
Been There Done That

RE: CTLT: Great. You were allowed to be in the presence of people likely getting things done for a few weeks. Who gives a shit? This smells of an inferiority complex. I recall some CTLT cadets at the 18A course (brilliant) who had trouble hauling their rucks around.

I've briefed State, and felt like a shower was appropriate afterward. Again, good for you.

Not sure why this person would be taken all that seriously.
Old 20 December 2017, 07:18
Swimming Upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyop Shaw View Post
I need to check/vet the integrity of a 2LT currently in IBOLC at Fort Benning.

He has made wild claims, which have sent my bullshit meter through the roof.

2LT "Delta" - Claims to have worked for "Task Force" conducting drone operations and has killed "fuckloads of people" in Syria. He claims he did this during time spent in the CTLT program while a Cadet at West Point.

He also has photos on his phone from his time with JSOC during CTLT. In which "he took" various photos of JSOC leadership during a staff meeting.

Additional claims, supported the 75th, worked for the State Dept, briefed the Intel Community at the White House.

Upon doing my own research, on his LinkedIn profile he also claims to be a current member of the Silverwings Jump Team here at Fort Benning.

He has shared this info openly with various Students and Cadre.
Please send me his name. Do you have a time frame he claims to have been to JSOC?
- Faith involves believing in the veracity of the unprovable and unobservable, whether that consists of religion or theoretical physics, which at the very subatomic level start looking rather similar. -ET1/SS Nuke
Old 21 December 2017, 15:32
In Vino Veritas

Was he prior enlisted by chance? Short of that this fucktard has to be one limp dick motherfucker. To “waste people” with a drone you’d have to be a sensor operator. I’m guessing he’s just trying to compensate for not being man enough for RASP or the SFQC.

And in IOBC of all places, that’s like babysitting for Officers. Man, I’ll tell you guys, this jackwagon, would be slapstick, if it wasn’t so tragic... Promote Ahead of Peers!
Old 21 December 2017, 16:14
I really don't care

Am I missing something here? Morons actually walk around in a mil class and say shit like this? It's just too easy to verify. His accessible 201 file would say SFOD-D, right?

At the very least it's "unbecoming of an officer".
Old 21 December 2017, 17:54
The Sagacious One

Psyop Shaw, I have received about 5 reported postings from this guy stating the he has resolved this issue with you.

Psyopshaw,if you have updates, post them,

rubyRedClover, don't send your whining through the reported posts function. Come on here and plead your case.

You are both officers or soon will be. Stop like fucking high school kids and act like honorable men.

For Fuck's Sake
Old 21 December 2017, 18:17
Swimming Upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
Psyop Shaw, I have received about 5 reported postings from this guy stating the he has resolved this issue with you.

Psyopshaw,if you have updates, post them,

rubyRedClover, don't send your whining through the reported posts function. Come on here and plead your case.

You are both officers or soon will be. Stop like fucking high school kids and act like honorable men.

For Fuck's Sake
PM inbound TFG.
- Faith involves believing in the veracity of the unprovable and unobservable, whether that consists of religion or theoretical physics, which at the very subatomic level start looking rather similar. -ET1/SS Nuke
Old 21 December 2017, 18:31
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot Mess View Post
Was he prior enlisted by chance? Short of that this fucktard has to be one limp dick motherfucker. To “waste people” with a drone you’d have to be a sensor operator. I’m guessing he’s just trying to compensate for not being man enough for RASP or the SFQC.

And in IOBC of all places, that’s like babysitting for Officers. Man, I’ll tell you guys, this jackwagon, would be slapstick, if it wasn’t so tragic... Promote Ahead of Peers!
Its because these Millenials are so fucking worthless, like the ones who grow up to become cops that liquidate unarmed citizens in the streets for no reason. This kid probably grew up beating off to Call of Duty, and reading Operator as Fuck on Facebook and now he's running amok on Ft. Benning, selling woof tickets to everybody who will listen. But hardly anybody notices because there is so much of it going on.

Self correcting problem- the robots will be here to replace us soon enough.
19 Oct 2017
Old 21 December 2017, 18:43
Cloud bursting...

Update,

He sent me supporting documents which show he is a member of the Silverwings (jump logs, USPA cert, etc), he does have a Ranger ID, and a State ID.

Statements made were clarified.. Time spent with 2/75 and State were internships/CTLT/West Point time. This time was spent in training only.

Unless I misunderstood him?
Old 21 December 2017, 18:50
Been There Done That

Well how about his supposed JSOC claims?

Our new posting rules