SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET - The Special Operations Community Network > Legacy > Members Who Gave All

Old 15 May 2016, 12:52
exquisitus asinus

Well said SB.

I won't mourn Andys passing. Instead I will celebrate his life and spend the evening remembering some great times and experiences shared over the years..

My wife and I still laugh over a bet I lost to Andy several years ago.. I had to take him to a high end steak place and let him order whatever he wanted..

He had me in tears laughing most of the night with his jeering over the very stupid bet I had made with him..

And cost me a small fortune before the night was over (that f'er could eat like no other when it served a purpose lol)..
Old 15 May 2016, 13:01
Embrace the Suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdwest View Post
I won't mourn Andys passing. Instead I will celebrate his life and spend the evening remembering some great times and experiences shared over the years..
I am pretty sure this is what he would want, for us celebrate his amazing life and remember him for who he was, one hell of a friend.

Even now that he is gone I still find myself thinking "what would Andy think, what would he say about this? What would he do right now?" WWAD, perfect.
Old 15 May 2016, 13:10
I reckon not Fletcher.

RIP SOTB. Thank you again for helping me.

If there’s a chain of argument, every link in the chain must work (including the premise)—not just most of them. Carl Sagan, The Baloney Detection Kit.

toms-shop.com

Our new posting rules