Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Movies and TV

Old 27 February 2018, 19:28
Genetically Deplorable

Jamestown on Netflix

So far so good. Series about the settlement of Jamestown by the Brits. Some good looking women, especially the redhead (think redhead on GoT). Two seasons available. I'm currently binge watching S1.

Byline: 1619, Virginia, on what feels like the edge of the world sits the first British colony of Jamestown. For 12 years, it has been populated only by men, but the settlement is shaken up when the first women, including Alice, Verity and Jocelyn, land in this breathtaking wilderness. The new arrivals make an immediate impact and are thrust into a new world of love, desire, power and survival. While love triangles, bitter rivalries and fierce competition cause conflict for the residents, ultimately they are bound together by their resolute will to survive and thrive in their new lives.
Old 27 February 2018, 23:00
Confirmed User

I'll take a whack at it when I get some free time. The one thing I can never get past when I watch the historical shows is how bad they must have smelled, and why are there no ugly women?
Old 28 February 2018, 13:56
Life is simple, not easy.

Netflix streaming? Can't seem to find this show.

bravodelta: "If they start taxing lapdances, I think I'll call it quits and become a chaplain."
Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!
Old 28 February 2018, 14:46
Genetically Deplorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
Netflix streaming? Can't seem to find this show.
I found it on fmovies.to. I think it was actually produced by Sky TV and Netflix shows it. I do not think it's a N'flix Original.
Old 28 February 2018, 15:02
Life is simple, not easy.

I saw the Sky TV produced this, but this isn't on Netflix streaming or any Netflix platform that I can find.

bravodelta: "If they start taxing lapdances, I think I'll call it quits and become a chaplain."
Chaplain: "God moves in mysterious ways...", but ... well.... uhh... welcome aboard!

Our new posting rules