Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 27 April 2017, 18:05
Confirmed User

Jaish Al Udl attacked Iranian border police with heavy weapons. 8+ casualties reported by Iranian police headquarters in sistan/baloch prov. PDKI, attacked a border checkpoint near Tuwella with indirect fire. No reported casualties.
Old 27 April 2017, 20:57
What could possibly go wrong?

I'm hoping for an IRGC scalp
Old 27 April 2017, 23:37
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA SGT View Post
I'm hoping for an IRGC scalp
What we are working on there won't be much to scalp.

Btw al Jazeera did a documentary on my party (PDKI)YouTube it if your interested.
Old 28 April 2017, 14:43
Confirmed User

Thanks for that clarification. Kurdish separatist news is better than U.S. news right now. Good luck.
Old 7 June 2017, 19:29
Confirmed User

Hey Redbull, any info on the attack on the Iranian parliament yesterday?

2 man and 1 woman is flying towards gay mountain with no visibility at high speed - Johan
Old 22 June 2017, 20:29
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpaw View Post
Hey Redbull, any info on the attack on the Iranian parliament yesterday?
Little late, was out of Iraqi/kurdish cell service where I was at.

The attacks were Daesh, and not affiliated with my group. And actually in 2014 my party released the names of two of the attacker's as ISIS recruiters and leaders of ISIS in Rohjalat but were largely ignored on it. The 3 kurds came from a area known for salafi/wahabi sympathizers
Old 23 June 2017, 22:17
Confirmed User

Komala was involved in ambush today (4KIA KURD & supposedly 12 IRGC) Komala leadership announced war/retaliatory attacks against all Iran actions. PDKI has backed Komala call for action as has sezmani xebat. Forces are being moved as we speak.
Old 31 July 2017, 15:41
Confirmed User

The Iranian Government has stationed more of their people in slemani. In the bahktiar area. They are currently acting in an unofficial capacity in the bahktiar neighborhood of slemani (they fly the iranian flag ontop of their building out in the open) Reports of multiple High ranking qods force & intel force iranians in and out of the building are consistent with past actions.

Current coordinates of area in question. Please note this is not exact coords, but if you put them in on google maps and your in slemani you can easily spot the building that is housing the officials as there is 1 security guard outside and on each corner 4 cameras facing directions.

Coords 35.578248 45.403219 nnorth of bahktiari & zargata street area.
Old 31 July 2017, 15:42
Confirmed User

PDKI in the past couple months assassinated multiple IRGC officials in sanadaj, mariwan and bokan areas. As well as komala. Monday there was a skirmish between PJAK and & sepah forces of iran. Unknown casualties in PJAK skirmish.
Highest ranking official killed was a colonel.
Old 2 August 2017, 14:27

IRGC head on a spike could be my screen saver pic
Old 6 August 2017, 23:07
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by CA SGT View Post
IRGC head on a spike could be my screen saver pic

About as close as you'll get to a piking. https://ibb.co/hFR5wa
Old 2 September 2017, 17:20
Confirmed User

There is current ongoing talks between Rojhalat groups, pol and local tribes. Last week oneof the groups shot and killed civi Kurds over disagreement. It's being worked on.

In other news, there has emerged a new group within the baloch movement that has and is supporting Daesh in the afgh/pak border. previous warnings while ignored will be less likely when they use iglas to down aircraft (cost is roughly 40k for stockpiled use) I'll escalate this to if your white do not go to mastung/quetta or the waziristan area. There are talks between afgh/pak talib and ISIS on coordinating on pushing the "invaders" out. Regardless it's bad if the talib & isis group up. Main areas are again mastung & quetta area.

Efp are now being produced by pkk, to include "smart" ieds that are triggered under specific situations. One can look at last week's attack where a Turkish tank with reactive armor was penetrated by a ied. fuck turkey fyi. Expect this to continue, long gone are the days of market bombings, it or they now have the edu, industrialization and or capacity to hit armored lines effectively due to SIM-EFP & EFPs. Reactive armored vehicles are no longer a mainstay threat nor are american MRAPS. Netting and reactive armor will not save the Turks from what is happening in the border regions.
Old 2 September 2017, 17:28
Confirmed User

There is again a threat within the qandil area of ant-air manpads. Igla while not common are now available thanks to Libya and older models of strella are prevailant. Iglas run roughly 40-60k depending on model. Strelas from yemen/Libya run roughly 20-40k depending on model & year. There is also a growing collection of short to medium range missiles on the black market in the region. Anything over 15-20km your looking at 40-80k depending on platform.
A BUK platform recently exchanged hands in the krg as well..

Last edited by RedBull; 2 September 2017 at 17:35.
Old 2 September 2017, 17:33
Confirmed User

All of this is non Iraqi kurdistan. Iraqi kurdistan is following proper international laws as of now. But the weapons are coming in and at a larger rate to both rojhalatis as well as bakuri Kurds. It's looking like the saying is true.
If it's a war they want. Then it's a war we shall give.

Look to the movements to expand their attacks at a larger rate due to the EFP knowledge and on the ability to defeat coalition bought systems
The Turks are in for the same ride the US took from 06-08 but the difference is the availability of controllers and plans coupled with better AS capabilities the qandil will be the Turkish version of operations within iraq proper from 05-08.if they choose to push. The PKK is modernizing its tactics and weaponry at a pace Turkey can not sustain. Which isn't a bad thing. Under Dec right now is a SIM EFP that will produce a tandem warhead effect more reliable then the past. It is being perfected and it's a matter of time before a MRAP with counter is useless.

The rojhalat groups are still producing counter measures EFPs that will defeat Iranian and Turkish t echnicals as well

No US ppl are or were targeted recently. As well

Last edited by RedBull; 2 September 2017 at 18:02.
Old 2 September 2017, 18:07

Good update
Old 20 September 2017, 21:46
Confirmed User

No problem. Things are/will be about to get even more interesting after referendum. As iran says they will shitcan the border agreement with KRG.
The agreement was that Iranian Kurdish groups wouldn't launch attacks and Iran wouldn't send ground groups in.
With the possible shitcanning of this agreement it's obvious the rojhalatis benefit.

As for a conventional army to win they must snuff out the rebels. For the rebels to win they must not all die or falter.
And I can tell you the rojhalati (iranian)kurds will not falter or allow outside interference in terms of military if the referendum passes.

Our new posting rules