SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET - The Special Operations Community Network > Legacy > Members Who Gave All

Old 17 September 2012, 09:48
Killed In Action 10 AUG 2012

Ryan Jeschke's California Memorial

My name is Sheila, I am Ryan Jeschke's wife. Thank you so much for all of your condolences. I can't tell you how many conversations I attempted to have with Ryan while he was on socnet. Lol. He loved this forum so much and he was always reading or replying. I wanted to tell this community that there is going to be a candlelight vigil for him on Moonlight Beach in Encinitas this Sunday the 23rd at 6:15 pm. We will then migrate to one of his favorite dive bars, The Saloon, and toast to his amazing life. This community was a big part of his life and thanks to you guys I will forever have his opinions and thoughts. Thank you.
Old 17 September 2012, 10:06
RIP SOTB, CASS

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter8654 View Post
My name is Sheila, I am Ryan Jeschke's wife. Thank you so much for all of your condolences. I can't tell you how many conversations I attempted to have with Ryan while he was on socnet. Lol. He loved this forum so much and he was always reading or replying. I wanted to tell this community that there is going to be a candlelight vigil for him on Moonlight Beach in Encinitas this Sunday the 23rd at 6:15 pm. We will then migrate to one of his favorite dive bars, The Saloon, and toast to his amazing life. This community was a big part of his life and thanks to you guys I will forever have his opinions and thoughts. Thank you.
Mam,
Please accept my sincere condolences for your loss. I only knew Ryans online personality and he seemed like a real good dude. I’m sure I speak for others when I say feel free to stop in anytime, you’re among family. May Ryan Rest in Peace and may you and yours move forward with the knowledge that he will be missed.
Old 17 September 2012, 10:23
Administrator

Quote:

Sheila-

Welcome. Several of us from SOCNET were at Arlington for the service. Ryan was a good man and he will be greatly missed here. Thank you for the info on the candlelight vigil etc. Let us know if you need anything at all.
Old 28 September 2012, 21:54
Administrator

Quote:
My name is Sheila, I am Ryan Jeschke's wife. Thank you so much for all of your condolences.
Sheila,
I was honored to know Ryan and attended his burial in Arlington. Ryan was blessed to be able to share his life with someone he truely loved. Thank you for your support of a great man. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Semper Fi

Our new posting rules