SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Movies and TV

Old 12 August 2019, 14:59

Netflix "The Family"

Docuseries investigating secretive Christian Conservative organization in DC aka " The Fellowship Foundation". A worldwide powerbroker but not entirely focused on good, "Essentially the prologue to the Handmaids Tale."
Old 12 August 2019, 20:44
Confirmed User

I thought about it, but it looked like another secret society anti-Christianity hit job.

Was it good or what?
Old 13 August 2019, 15:52

I thought it was excellent but disturbing on many levels
Old 17 August 2019, 15:47

I’ll take a look, but I’m pretty sure it’s just more of Netflix’s brainwashing being peddled to the low IQ NPC masses who can’t read between the lines. Globohomo propaganda has been accelerating at a logarithmic rate, particularly with the entertainment industry. There’s almost nothing left that isn’t just infested with their mind-fuckery. Every show. Every movie. Every commercial. Every song. Can’t even enjoy anything anymore without blatantly obvious “casting choices”, plot devices, or character relationships being hijacked and/or forced upon the audience.

WRT this particular show, it’s obvious it’s another swipe at the only religion one is allowed to criticize. At least the trailer is clear about that.
Old 19 August 2019, 03:44
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Globohomo propaganda has been accelerating at a logarithmic rate, particularly with the entertainment industry. There’s almost nothing left that isn’t just infested with their mind-fuckery. Every show. Every movie. Every commercial. Every song. Can’t even enjoy anything anymore without blatantly obvious “casting choices”, plot devices, or character relationships being hijacked and/or forced upon the audience.
This x 1000...I'm fed up with this...

"Either go Genghis Khan, or go home..." - Leopardprey

Our new posting rules