SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Law Enforcement

Old 4 September 2019, 08:35
BTDT

I'm sure that judge will get handled behind closed doors by the leftist politicians that actually run the good state of Masseechewshits...

That ruling is career suicide if the land of Liz Warren
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 4 September 2019, 09:07
Custom User Title

Judges are basically untouchable.
Old 4 September 2019, 10:04
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
I'm sure that judge will get handled behind closed doors by the leftist politicians that actually run the good state of Masseechewshits...

That ruling is career suicide if the land of Liz Warren
Massachusetts judges are pretty untouchable. They states judiciary and political establishment went to bat for the judge who was indicted federally for letting an illegal alien out the back door of her courthouse.

https://newbostonpost.com/2019/08/14...case-proceeds/
Old 4 September 2019, 11:15
BTDT

A Judge has to really be bad to get hammered, it seems... like entering into a business relationship with a private prison, to get cash for every person sent there...
On February 20, 2018, President Trump issued a memorandum instructing the Attorney General “to dedicate all available resources to… propose for notice and comment a rule banning all devices that turn legal weapons into machineguns.”

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida ... to go to court would have taken a long time”

“Take the guns first, go through due process second”

"Or, Mike, take the firearms first, and then go to court"
Old 4 September 2019, 11:15
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macka View Post
Massachusetts judges are pretty untouchable. They states judiciary and political establishment went to bat for the judge who was indicted federally for letting an illegal alien out the back door of her courthouse.

https://newbostonpost.com/2019/08/14...case-proceeds/
Although... she's ideologically pure and he isn't.
Old 4 September 2019, 15:43
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by just11b View Post
Great news for once. However shocking it is.
Great news? Far from it. Don’t glorify a little win when the overall game is being lost.

Quote:
Judge Richard Sinnott, in a different courtroom, denied requestsfrom prosecutors to dismiss the cases against seven protesters, a decision police hailed.
It doesn’t matter how minor the offenses were- more and more consequences for inappropriate behavior are being ignored and forgiven by “the man.”

Don’t forget who’s still losing.
Old 4 September 2019, 19:45
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakers View Post
Great news? Far from it. Don’t glorify a little win when the overall game is being lost.

It doesn’t matter how minor the offenses were- more and more consequences for inappropriate behavior are being ignored and forgiven by “the man.”

Don’t forget who’s still losing.
I said it was great news to see a Judge holding some ANTIFA members culpable finally. Glorifying it would have been professing the Judge deserved a lifetime of hand jobs and the taxpayers should be paying for it .
Old 6 September 2019, 15:54
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Quote:
I said it was great news to see a Judge holding some ANTIFA members culpable finally. Glorifying it would have been professing the Judge deserved a lifetime of hand jobs and the taxpayers should be paying for it .
Yeah... Who does he think he is, a former POTUS who's last name starts with the letter Clinton?

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 6 September 2019, 16:57
Confirmed User

Quote:
The thing is the whole argument is whether the charges they were arrested on move forward. In real life this shit could he handled with what we call a CWOF, court costs and a fine. Maybe probation for 3 or 6 months.

The DA, Rollins, has filed an emergency appeal to the SJC (Supreme Judicial Court which is the states supreme court) challenging the Judge's authority to over rule her believed discretion to not prosecute.

Usually you can pick a horse in these things but who knows. The discretion is usually used to drop cases that are shitty, or misfiled, or whatever. The argument will likely be does she have absolute power to essentially nullify whole statues, and does a district court Judge have the power to over rule her.
Old 9 September 2019, 14:08
Confirmed User

The DA wins round 1. Decided by a single justice of the SJC. Who knows if it will go to the full court.

https://www.boston25news.com/news/ma...ests/984459838

Our new posting rules