SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 16 January 2020, 19:40
Make a desert and call it peace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsniper View Post
As I told LP in a PM, I'm not expecting a big shootout or anything. I'm expecting the media to focus on the groups that look like the most trailer park Joe Dirt dipshit hillbillies there and make it look like a KKK rally instead of what it actually is.
Of course they will, and if you guys successfully keep the 85 IQ crowd away(and you should) the lying enemedia will fabricate their own.

You guys should conduct some briefings, pre-game talks and possibly even rehearsals. Keep it simple, such as "no one talks to the media, period." Also film/record the media as well as enemy protestors for a variety of useful reasons. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 16 January 2020, 19:42
Shakin' the bush Boss

I'm not going anywhere near it. I am the gray man.
Old 16 January 2020, 20:40
I reckon so. . .

Right! Right?

Quote:
I'm not going anywhere near it. I am the gray man.
Old 16 January 2020, 21:08
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by litepath View Post
And if you stop by the front desk you can claim your cross-thread points....
Old 16 January 2020, 22:04
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
I know of groups from North Carolina that are heading that way as well.
"To Boog, or not to Boog, that is the question..."

- William Shakespeare, Richmond, 2020 (colorized)
Old 16 January 2020, 22:48
Confirmed User

Wow, "Circuit Court Judge Joi Taylor has denied the VCDL’s request for an injunction to block Governor Northam’s emergency gun ban declaration.", which clearly states he can't from 2012. One (1) entrance into the rally for thousands of people. It's almost like he wants something to happen. He being Gov Blackface

"When policemen break the law, then there isn't any law - just a fight for survival." - Billy Jack
Old 17 January 2020, 07:38
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome View Post
Wow, "Circuit Court Judge Joi Taylor has denied the VCDL’s request for an injunction to block Governor Northam’s emergency gun ban declaration.", which clearly states he can't from 2012. One (1) entrance into the rally for thousands of people. It's almost like he wants something to happen. He being Gov Blackface
So he blocks it, knowing he cant. Just to see reaction and to stall, as his over lords and bank account depend on it.
Old 17 January 2020, 09:08
BTDT

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome View Post
Based on a local who I don't know if they know what they are talking about - that judge rarely goes against .gov

They appealed to the Va. Supreme Court. The only exemption in that 2012 law, was a .gov "Shelter". Apparently, Al Jolsen declared 15 acres of open field, with no overhead cover, a "Shelter"
Old 17 January 2020, 09:14
Shakin' the bush Boss

A bunch of pussyhat wearing nut jobs has a rally and it's the bravest thing in the world. A bunch of pro gun people plan a rally and it's a state of emergency. Got it.
Old 17 January 2020, 09:30
BTDT

All in good humor my friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZMmPWTwTHc
Old 17 January 2020, 10:27
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Quote:
A bunch of pussyhat wearing nut jobs has a rally and it's the bravest thing in the world. A bunch of pro gun people plan a rally and it's a state of emergency. Got it.
Well... it seems they are afraid of us.

Which is precisely the reason they want to take those guns.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 17 January 2020, 10:59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypro View Post
Based on a local who I don't know if they know what they are talking about - that judge rarely goes against .gov
Sounds like someone went judge shopping.

Just goes to show everyone (again) that it literally doesn't matter what laws you pass, what resolutions you get approved, or proclamation you 'proclamate'. "They" simply do not care because they know no one will do anything if they break any of the rules. They're untouchable. And even the mere suggestion of going outside the normiefag system for justice will get you on a watchlist so uncle sugar's attack hounds can come and get you with the very things they don't want you to have.

There is no way out. Every exit is blocked. The game is rigged and the rules are only there for your "side" while they run around absolutely with complete impunity. It's a big fucking club, and you ain't in it.
Old 17 January 2020, 11:05
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polypro View Post
All in good humor my friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZMmPWTwTHc
Attached Images
File Type: jpg A27B1A07-D63E-4A6A-93D0-7971B77EADFB.jpg (33.9 KB, 205 views)
Old 17 January 2020, 14:27
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
Well... it seems they are afraid of us.
They're not afraid. They're showing who's in control and how easy it is for them to make the rally a channelized miserable experience for the attendees.
Old 17 January 2020, 15:06
Make a desert and call it peace.

^ You don't think that could backfire and energize the marginals who would have otherwise sat on the fence?

Serious question, I'm not anywhere near VA. IL does a yearly rally in Springfield, meet the politicians etc and there's never been significant issue. Now that is an established and long planned event, heavily coordinated by the state rifle assoc legislative group but even so, the internal security elements(state police) at the IL Statehouse do look quite uncomfortable with packs of Carhart tan , Cat Yellow and John Deere green everywhere. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 17 January 2020, 15:08
Administrator

They also don't care if it energizes anyone. I suspect they hope it does since that will play right into their hands.
Old 17 January 2020, 15:09
Never to old to learn

Quote:
A STATE OF EMERGENCY gives the Governor the right to call up the National Guard for any thing.
Old 17 January 2020, 15:35
Confirmed User

Most of the Guard will probably already be there participating in the rally. Will they just leave and go get their M4s and return to the demo if blackface calls them up?
Old 17 January 2020, 17:24
Never to old to learn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davelrrp View Post
Most of the Guard will probably already be there participating in the rally. Will they just leave and go get their M4s and return to the demo if blackface calls them up?
100 to 01 odd's they are all ready been put on a 12 to 24 Hrs notices an have some on state active duty now
Old 17 January 2020, 20:49
Ne Obliviscaris

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
^ You don't think that could backfire and energize the marginals who would have otherwise sat on the fence?

Serious question, I'm not anywhere near VA. IL does a yearly rally in Springfield, meet the politicians etc and there's never been significant issue. Now that is an established and long planned event, heavily coordinated by the state rifle assoc legislative group but even so, the internal security elements(state police) at the IL Statehouse do look quite uncomfortable with packs of Carhart tan , Cat Yellow and John Deere green everywhere. S/F....Ken M
I’ll bet the Illinois State Police look like this.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg C5F2BE0F-ED5F-40FA-BEA0-2C9289D97BB6.jpeg (19.9 KB, 87 views)

Our new posting rules