SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 16 April 2019, 11:13
Been There Done That

I've said it before. Uncle Pervy (Biden) is the only one I think that can contend with him. I know hes creepy. A lot of folks would have voted for Biden if he ran last time.

Agree with Guy. He's probably his own worst enemy but it worked last time.

Karl Childers
Old 16 April 2019, 11:26
33,024 - R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin View Post
This is SOCNET, not Stormfront. Use of derogatory words such as "Fag" and "pole-smoking" don't dignify your viewpoint. If you have nothing other than that causing you to oppose the latest unmemorable candidate to join the race, you have a pretty superficial grasp of politics.
My viewpoint is not meant to be "dignified". I'm not a statesman, nor do I represent myself to be. Feel free to call me a bigot, homophobe or whatever. I refuse to be PC when it comes to calling out the Left and their identity politics. I'm not calling for actions against the dude, nor am I inciting violence.

I just call 'em like I see 'em. And this guy Beetlejuice, or whatever his name is...is indeed a fag.
Old 16 April 2019, 11:28
Unemployed Stunt Double

I'll make my prediction...unless the Democrats get their act together, and find a single candidate they can agree upon, President Trump is going to win in a landslide.

Many Democrat insiders exist completely in an echo chamber, and assume that everyone hates the sitting president as much as they do. They are assuming any Democrat will defeat DJT, and so all sorts of nobodies are throwing their hats in the ring. They are squabbling amongst themselves, and doing the opposition's research for free.

The Republicans made the same mistake leading up to 2012.
Old 16 April 2019, 11:30
Unemployed Stunt Double

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFO View Post
My viewpoint is not meant to be "dignified". I'm not a statesman, nor do I represent myself to be. Feel free to call me a bigot, homophobe or whatever. I refuse to be PC when it comes to calling out the Left and their identity politics. I'm not calling for actions against the dude, nor am I inciting violence.

I just call 'em like I see 'em. And this guy Beetlejuice, or whatever his name is...is indeed a fag.
I'm not going to call you anything. If you want to dumb down the discussion to middle school-level, fine. I'd prefer that SOCNET not become known as that sort of site.
Old 16 April 2019, 11:44
Confirmed User

Quote:
I'll make my prediction...unless the Democrats get their act together, and find a single candidate they can agree upon, President Trump is going to win in a landslide.

Many Democrat insiders exist completely in an echo chamber, and assume that everyone hates the sitting president as much as they do. They are assuming any Democrat will defeat DJT, and so all sorts of nobodies are throwing their hats in the ring. They are squabbling amongst themselves, and doing the opposition's research for free.

I think this 100 percent spot on. The current crop of Dems are in a race to see who is the farthest left. While this seems to always happen they have gone far far the to left. I think this will drive any independents away from them in droves. The President has shown he is not afraid to call them out on the ideas they espouse.
Old 16 April 2019, 11:50
33,024 - R.I.P.

Quote:
I'm not going to call you anything. If you want to dumb down the discussion to middle school-level, fine. I'd prefer that SOCNET not become known as that sort of site.
There's nothing "dumb" or "middle school-level" about it. It is, however, an honest representation of the truth. The guy is gay, and many in this country would rather not see The Presidency occupied by someone's sexual preference. Have you seen what Islamic Fundamentalist do to "fags"? Do you think that might have a negative impact on our negotiating ability with ME countries? Because, that is what the ME countries will call him. Can you just imagine how much worse it will be than when President Obama bowed to the Saudi Kings?

I'm not here to discuss the finer points of homosexuality. I'll leave that up to Sharky. But, calling the guy a fag does not invalidate my opinion. It simplifies the separation of the candidates.
Old 16 April 2019, 11:59
33,024 - R.I.P.

Quote:
Many Democrat insiders exist completely in an echo chamber, and assume that everyone hates the sitting president as much as they do. They are assuming any Democrat will defeat DJT, and so all sorts of nobodies are throwing their hats in the ring. They are squabbling amongst themselves, and doing the opposition's research for free..
I agree. The D candidates are trying to separate themselves from which can have the most outlandish idea that is 180 deg out from POTUS.

Quote:
The Republicans put up Mitt Romney. It wasn't necessarily a bad choice. Better than McCain in 2008. At least Romney made a decent challenge during the first debate. But then he faltered on the second and third debates out of fear of not being PC enough. It was sad to watch the uncomfortable grimace on his face during the last two debates. I found myself screaming the answers to the moderators questions at the television, in a weak attempt to help the guy out.
Old 16 April 2019, 12:18
"We're all bad in someone's story...."

Ladies and gents (mostly gents),

Just because you have a platform too express your "political" views. Does not mean you have to go down the road of denigrating persons based on WETF (whatever the fuck).

Get my drift?!?!
Old 16 April 2019, 12:19
Been There Done That

Thumbs up

Quote:
This is SOCNET, not Stormfront. Use of derogatory words such as "Fag" and "pole-smoking" don't dignify your viewpoint. If you have nothing other than that causing you to oppose the latest unmemorable candidate to join the race, you have a pretty superficial grasp of politics.
Agreed.

"Operator much like rock and roll, is dead." - ClearedHot
Old 16 April 2019, 12:21
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFO View Post

Sometimes it's best to know your environment and who you're responding to. This is SOCNET.

Old 16 April 2019, 12:21
Another pool cleaner

Agree with Gavin, ML & Guy.

Let's not turn into the View.
Old 16 April 2019, 12:30
Reverse Apache Master

Michelle Obama is who I think gets the D nomination. She's hanging back and letting all the other idiots move as far left as possible, while maintaining just enough publicity to not be completely forgotten about.

I think she waits until things go full swing and then comes out as the "progressive, but not as crazy as Bernie/Beto/Warren/Booker/Harris" candidate.

Giving the enemy a boner is half the battle. --Jungle Recon
Old 16 April 2019, 12:38
SOCNET Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post
Michelle Obama is who I think gets the D nomination. She's hanging back and letting all the other idiots move as far left as possible, while maintaining just enough publicity to not be completely forgotten about.

I think she waits until things go full swing and then comes out as the "progressive, but not as crazy as Bernie/Beto/Warren/Booker/Harris" candidate.

and that scares the shit out of me.......
Old 16 April 2019, 12:38
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by KS11 View Post

You really believe that? What indications has she made in terms of expressing desire to run for office, or being considered by anyone credible on the left to run?

Old 16 April 2019, 12:59
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fat Guy View Post
If trump can keep his fag jokes to a minimum during the debates, I say he still wins.
Hahahahahahahahahaha......but in all honesty, how long do you think it'd take for Trump to bust a move on something like having a: "First Dude" in the White House. He'd ride that shit on twitter like a 50 pound Mexican riding Sea Biscuit.
Old 16 April 2019, 13:09
I reckon so. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingo Kane View Post
Hahahahahahahahahaha......but in all honesty, how long do you think it'd take for Trump to bust a move on something like having a: "First Dude" in the White House. He'd ride that shit on twitter like a 50 pound Mexican riding Sea Biscuit.
The sooner the GOP can let go of the 2 bushes, the better off they'll be. 2 bushes= crotch/pot.

Last edited by litepath; 16 April 2019 at 13:10. Reason: Grammar
Old 16 April 2019, 13:10
Been There Done That

Quote:

I agree with this and see the older Dems letting the the flashy newcomers dig deep holes for their soon to be, short lived career. I think Pelosi and Schumer know they (Dems) can't win so ride it out and let AOC and the rest of her kind burn themselves down. Bernie is Bernie...BUT, there's a long way to go and the real dirt digging has just begun.
Old 16 April 2019, 13:14
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedLoad View Post
You really believe that? What indications has she made in terms of expressing desire to run for office, or being considered by anyone credible on the left to run?
Hilary kept maintaining in 2016 that she wasnt going to run....and then she did. That said, MO would have to form some sort of planning committee and that would be front page news.

God made machine language; all the rest is the work of man.
Old 16 April 2019, 13:18
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighDragLowSpeed View Post
Hilary kept maintaining in 2016 that she wasnt going to run....and then she did. That said, MO would have to form some sort of planning committee and that would be front page news.
Naw....with Barr snooping around. She's got bigger worries.
Old 16 April 2019, 13:23

Hillary will not be able to help herself. The Dem Clown car is loaded with idiots that Trump will slaughter. IMO, she hangs back long enough to cut down on any early negative press hits and then she comes in at the last moment to “Save the Country”.
Regardless of who they put up, DT is going to pound them.

Our new posting rules