SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Gear, Survival and Fieldcraft

Old 9 August 2018, 22:52
Been There Done That

just bought one tonight, before I hung this.
Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical and radical minority, rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.
Old 10 August 2018, 13:04
Shovel Whisperer

Roger That. Thank you!
Old 17 August 2018, 11:01
Shovel Whisperer

Thumbs up I need your help.

Lots of folks here have taken the time to leave a review over on the Website or on Facebook. Those reviews are needed and appreciated. Iím a review hound myself.
I ALWAYS take time to read reviews before deciding on a product before purchase.

What I need though are gear reviews in GUN FORUMS. You have a piece of my gear that youíre good with? Use it as EDC? Use it on the Farm? Whatever or where-ever!
Take time to do a review of that piece of gear in a Gun Forum.

Lots of folks are walking away from Social Media. And plenty do not even use it at all. And I canít tell you how many people tell me they found me via Search Engine. Tons. . .

So, please, take time to do a proper review of the piece you own and put that on a Gun Forum, or two, etc. Weíve all seen/read reviews, some are great others not. Itís really not that hard and photos help get and keep interest.

Consider photos for your review.

And when you do a review, send me a PM, post it here or send me an e-mail tom@2aholster to alert me.

Lastly, despite what JAFO thinks, 2aholster is singular. There can only be one, right?

Thanks in advance!
Old 18 August 2018, 22:13
Bitter old man.

I left a review at Mongolian Midget. Com I'm sure plenty of midget enthusiast shoot guns.
Old Yesterday, 21:41
Shovel Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
I left a review at Mongolian Midget. Com I'm sure plenty of midget enthusiast shoot guns.
Ah Cool. You a midget and some Holster Gear, what a story!
Old Yesterday, 22:12
Did...did I do that?

I talk you up whenever I can, and just pointed a guy from /r/CCW to you. He's looking for an IWB for his FNS-40C; he says there are lots of options for the -9, but not so many for the -40.
Old Today, 08:26
Shovel Whisperer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobmueller View Post
I talk you up whenever I can, and just pointed a guy from /r/CCW to you. He's looking for an IWB for his FNS-40C; he says there are lots of options for the -9, but not so many for the -40.
Thanks!

You along with a ton of others here on SOCNET have bought from me and recc'd my gear to others for certain.
Heck, I'm fairly certain that some folks on here are better at selling my gear than I am.
And still others appear to have groups of friends that have bought from me. No Shitzky!

This thread, 2AHolster Gear review has done more for me than can be measured. It was a simple thing that TFG did here, yet it's reach is long and lasting.

So THAT is why I'm asking people that are happy with my gear to pay it forward/help get the word out, by posting a 2AHolster Gear Review in other Gun Forums, other Gun Groups and the like.

While I have advertised and could advertise more. Advertisements tell you dick about why someone liked the gear. What they found useful about it and so on.
Old Today, 09:35
33,024 - R.I.P.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litepath View Post
Lots of folks are walking away from Social Media. And plenty do not even use it at all...
True, I deleted my FB account several months ago, and haven't returned since. It's been kinda nice, and I realized how many of my "friends" were more of electronic acquaintances. I have only received a call from two FB friends since then...Tom 2A being one of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by litepath View Post
Lastly, despite what JAFO thinks, 2aholster is singular. There can only be one, right?
2AHolsterZ...I ghetto'd it up for ya with the "Z".

Our new posting rules