SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 25 June 2019, 09:29
Freelancer

If the guy was on bail for a DUI he shouldn't have been driving IMO.
Old 26 June 2019, 07:10
Make a desert and call it peace.

Some piece of shit "refugee" economic invader, from Ukraine. And people think I'm an asshole for hating all "immigration."

DUI conviction, drug convictions, on bail from another DUI. I find it very hard to believe this shithead was able to get insurance as a commercial driver. Doubtlessly doing commercial work on a standard license. Another fucking swindler parasite. S/F...Ken M

Quote:
In 2013, Zhukovskyy was convicted of drunk driving and had his driver’s license suspended for 210 days as well as being placed on probation after being arrested. At the time, he was called an “immediate threat” by state officials. In 2017, Zhukovskyy was convicted on drug charges including heroin and cocaine. ICE officials have requested additional information on this particular case.

On May 11, Zhukovskyy was arrested in East Windsor, Connecticut, after he failed a sobriety test. Despite being arrested for drunk driving again, the Ukrainian national’s driver’s license had yet to be suspended and was valid when he crashed and allegedly killed the seven motorcyclists.
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 26 June 2019, 07:25
Freelancer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EchoFiveMike View Post
Some piece of shit "refugee" economic invader, from Ukraine. And people think I'm an asshole for hating all "immigration."

DUI conviction, drug convictions, on bail from another DUI. I find it very hard to believe this shithead was able to get insurance as a commercial driver. Doubtlessly doing commercial work on a standard license. Another fucking swindler parasite. S/F...Ken M
I completely agree with you. MA is full of E.Euro parasites. The MA RMV director resigned. I feel she should face charges also.
Old 26 June 2019, 07:44
Road Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
If the guy was on bail for a DUI he shouldn't have been driving IMO.
Seems like impaired driving is stretching across several threads.
I can only speak for my state but usually, driving privileges are granted post arrest under certain conditions. The license is taking and turned into DMV and a “temp” is granted until they can schedule and appear before the court for the administrative hearing on driving privileges. Usually, a restricted license is granted on hardship(sole caregiver for an ill family member, etc).

We had one that had been arrested 3 times this month..... and met his end with an oak tree at some where shy of triple digit speed. Unsure of if there was enough left for a tox screen.

" a world class ass-clown who is running this jack-assery version of laser tag" USMC_ANGLICO
Old 26 June 2019, 13:49
Administrator

Holy shit, this little drunk Eurotrash punk looks like he is 14 years old. How can he reach the pedals, let alone pilot a truck with a flatbed trailer?

This child has multiple DUI convictions? He should trying to get a paper route and playing Little League somewhere....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (15.2 KB, 264 views)

SGT A/1/75 86-89
Ranger Class 13-87

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace." - Thomas Paine
Old 26 June 2019, 14:30
Road Scum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Helmet View Post
Holy shit, this little drunk Eurotrash punk looks like he is 14 years old. How can he reach the pedals, let alone pilot a truck with a flatbed trailer?

This child has multiple DUI convictions? He should trying to get a paper route and playing Little League somewhere....
He looks like he killed John Wicks dog.

" a world class ass-clown who is running this jack-assery version of laser tag" USMC_ANGLICO
Old 2 July 2019, 17:50
regular speed jerk, not a high speed jerk

here it is...

Quote:
"struck a group of motorcyclists June 21 after crossing a double-yellow line on a rural highway in Lancaster,"
Cocking sucking little drunk mother fucker.

This is in an article berating the MA DMV for being shitheads in their bureaucracy (which is most BS state agencies) https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ed/1626906001/

Sometimes I get "the job is hard... too many demands" boo hoo.... bitch. now they have a a list of shit wrong with that dept but it took a bunch of deaths to realize it...

The sad thing is that this is really not an issue with the deaths... its the political fallout and those that have skated (like Russian masters) through their job for years...

Yet again, this reaffirms my belief that there are too many laws that I have to follow, and if I fuck up, for 5 seconds, I am going in the pen and fighting to keep my booty whole, while pols, and state workers can fuck up beyond belief and they are ok because its the "system".

Fuck this. Leave me alone. Make 20 laws and walk away. this is fucked up beyond belief. all these Jar heads are dead because of this dude and the fuck ups in the state gov.
Old 2 July 2019, 18:11
Never to old to learn

t10Guy California is just as bad. The dam law makers are so screw up that the don't listen to anyone. I understand years ago they only met for 3 months of the year or something like that. Got more work done in that time frame than they do all year now.
Old 2 July 2019, 20:14
regular speed jerk, not a high speed jerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman43 View Post
t10Guy California is just as bad. The dam law makers are so screw up that the don't listen to anyone. I understand years ago they only met for 3 months of the year or something like that. Got more work done in that time frame than they do all year now.
one of the reasons I like Tx vs Illinois.
Old 3 July 2019, 06:51

Shopping for the next bike for my collection......My 99 VFR is completely done. A new charging system was the final expensive work.

Now....I’m looking for a clean 98-99 Honda Blackbird.
Old 4 July 2019, 06:32

Revisiting luggage options for a new bike in the lineup and will be tracking this article for thoughts on soft cases and drybag options; the main article is fluff, but the comments already have yielded some good brand info.

https://advrider.com/sometime-its-be...-have-it-soft/

DaveP
Old 4 July 2019, 09:56
Hard to Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
Revisiting luggage options for a new bike in the lineup and will be tracking this article for thoughts on soft cases and drybag options; the main article is fluff, but the comments already have yielded some good brand info.

https://advrider.com/sometime-its-be...-have-it-soft/

DaveP
I ended up buying the Rigg Gear bags. Bright yellow for the outside to add some visibility and the black for inside the tour pack. I got the ridge roll and saharas.
Old 6 July 2019, 20:34
Freelancer

3k bikes did a run to honor the 7 folks killed. Impressive sight, NHSP made sure there were no issues.
Old 6 July 2019, 20:45
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
3k bikes did a run to honor the 7 folks killed. Impressive sight, NHSP made sure there were no issues.
Video of the run. RIP Leathernecks.

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2019/07/...honor-victims/
Old 6 July 2019, 22:44
Never to old to learn

Reading a News paper article, an this was the head lines

Nearly 900 drivers suspended in wake of deadly motorcycle crash in New Hampshire All of these were for Driving Violations in other states. Also more that were from New Hampshire.

A little late.
Old 16 July 2019, 01:53
Confirmed User

Hi Team,

I'm here to grovel for votes if that's ok: https://customkings.harley-davidson....ike_detail/260

My team & I built a dirty b@stard of a bike named Billy Bob for a global Harley-Davidson bike building competition as a tribute to old school hill climbers.

Thanks for your support.

Our tagline is: Winners get Dirty, Winners Fight Filthy.

Billy-Bob-Hero-small

Colonel Flagg, psychopathic guest star of M.A.S.H.
Old 16 July 2019, 09:12
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Hi Team,

I'm here to grovel for votes if that's ok: https://customkings.harley-davidson....ike_detail/260

My team & I built a dirty b@stard of a bike named Billy Bob for a global Harley-Davidson bike building competition as a tribute to old school hill climbers.

Thanks for your support.

Billy-Bob-Hero-small

I want that bike. I just bought a 2013 Fatboy or I would be figuring how to get that bike....LMAO
You can have yours, just give me mine
When the hound dog barkin' in the black of the night
Stick my hand in my pocket, everything's all right

-ZZ Top
Old 16 July 2019, 09:17
been ***** **** that

That is a cool ass bike, and I would not even know how to crank one up!
Old 16 July 2019, 09:56
Hard to Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
I want that bike. I just bought a 2013 Fatboy or I would be figuring how to get that bike....LMAO
Pix or it didn't happen
Old 16 July 2019, 10:01
Hard to Kill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Hi Team,

Thanks for your support.

Billy-Bob-Hero-small
Done

Our new posting rules