SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 11 July 2019, 09:26
BTDT

who called this a "mob"

thats racist - you cant call these kids mobsters

this isnt their fault - its the fault of a system that excludes them and forces them into alternative behavior patterns
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 11 July 2019, 09:41
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Box View Post
who called this a "mob"

thats racist - you cant call these kids mobsters

this isnt their fault - its the fault of a system that excludes them and forces them into alternative behavior patterns
Box, you are a racist. Don’t you know looting or mob stealing is not really theft, but a political statement to address the injustice of a system that is racist

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox...le-lecture.amp
Old 11 July 2019, 09:49
BTDT

who said theft?
...I said "alternative behavior"

Besides, how can anyone call what these people did a criminal act when "crime" is the breaking of laws - how can you break the law when the "law" is administered by an illegitimate administration that stole the election by using collusion with secret agents, foreign governments, sexists, homophobes, islamaphobes, and pedophiles?

This was just a group of gender non-specific persons exercising their alternative behavior rights
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 11 July 2019, 09:50
Been There Done That

Thanks for the explanation. I stand corrected.
Old 11 July 2019, 10:03
Clorox bearer for SOTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns4l View Post
I saw this and it reminded me of the Storm Area-51 "event" I've been seeing on Facebook. Some group trying to get a ton of people to storm the gates under the premise that they can't stop everyone.
You don't have to stop everyone. Drop the first few with a burst from Ma Duce, and the rest will collectively shit their pants and trample each other running away. That's what Ma does best.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 11 July 2019, 10:18
Been There Done That

“There was a mob advancing towards me. Someone yelled “beat the s*** out if the security guard!” Disparity of Force. I feared for my life. I had no choice but to start shooting to defend myself and the other employees/customers. Lawyer.”
Old 11 July 2019, 10:21
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by grog18b View Post
You don't have to stop everyone. Drop the first few with a burst from Ma Duce, and the rest will collectively shit their pants and trample each other running away. That's what Ma does best.
I think this covers it....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Area 51.jpg (38.8 KB, 222 views)
Old 11 July 2019, 10:30
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streck-Fu View Post
I think this covers it....
Good way to test out those top secret laser pulse flesh evaporation weapons they are developing at Area 51.

Would it be cool if Area 51 has actually developed a time machine, as one of the prevalent rumors insists, and all 250,000 are zapped and instantly transported back in time to 10,000 BC Nevada.
Old 11 July 2019, 10:38
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Good way to test out those top secret laser pulse flesh evaporation weapons they are developing at Area 51.

Would it be cool if Area 51 has actually developed a time machine, as one of the prevalent rumors insists, and all 250,000 are zapped and instantly transported back in time to 10,000 BC Nevada.
That would put them a few hundred feet below sea level...lol
Old 11 July 2019, 10:49
Been There Done That

Quote:
Ok ok, year 100 AD.

But then again, maybe that did happen. You figure several of them have advance degree - maybe they wrote down on rocks stuff about modern aircraft, math/physics equations. Then in 1950s, their writings along with their buried smart phones were discovered. Reverse engineering and there you have it.
Old 11 July 2019, 11:01
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopardprey View Post
Ok ok, year 100 AD.

But then again, maybe that did happen. You figure several of them have advance degree - maybe they wrote down on rocks stuff about modern aircraft, math/physics equations. Then in 1950s, their writings along with their buried smart phones were discovered. Reverse engineering and there you have it.

Roswell wasn't alien flying saucer tech. It was from the future.
Old 11 July 2019, 12:04
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechGuy View Post
This type of event is happening more and more these days. I think I read the other day were this happened at a North Face store in Oregon I do believe.
Got curious so I looked- https://abcnews.go.com/US/flash-mob-...ry?id=64150444

Not Portland, but that wouldn't have surprised me...except that the dirtbags there are more concerned with causing social disorder and furthering their agenda than with getting free crap.

These incidents don't happen in the neighborhoods the perpetrators live in- those areas have already been destroyed. It's much easier to go to what is still a nice/semi-nice area and pillage it...nobody expects the visigoths to arrive until they do.
Old 11 July 2019, 12:04
RIP SOTB, Cass, Hognose

I like how it took the first post on page 2 to even peripherally address the obvious. Until then it was "teens", or "they", or "stupid kids", etc.. They are far from stupid, they are calculating little predators, and not all of them are teens. It's coordinated, planned criminal activity, and no one wants to deal with it for fear of being accused of being a racist by all the fake reverends, "community organizers" or other race baiting poverty pimps.

Whenever I hear a report of something like this, I can 10 out of 10 times predict the "responsible parties" (see, I'm doing it too, fuck, have we all been intimidated from calling it like it is or what) before I ever see the pics/video. I saw that pic of the dead chick in Utah, I called it before they showed her killer's pic. Same with that Disneyland shit, the announcer is talking/describing, I called it before the video rolled. All these "flash mob thefts", same.

I'm waiting to see a flash mob theft where the perps are all White, Hispanic, or Asian, Samoan, Venusian, anything but BLACK.

Shotguns. Lots of shotguns. But afterward, it will be the same fucking shit it always is, "dindonuffin", he wud a good boy, he wuddent in no gang, he wud gettin his GED, he wud supporting his kids, (plural while still in his teens) blah motherfucking blah.

Act like an animal, get treated like one. And that goes for ALL RACES. Past time to thin the fucking herd.

"Let us return to old times and that will be progress." - Verdi
Old 11 July 2019, 12:28
Doc McNasty

I'd be wiring up the Stingmore rubber pellet mines. It's a real crowd control, non-lethal countermeasure. And they're not that expensive.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mb1kLqoiDuA
Old 11 July 2019, 13:28
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPC View Post
Ever notice these savages don't loot bookstores?
Or places that sell work-clothes?
Old 11 July 2019, 14:24
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-rgr View Post
Or places that sell work-clothes?
Or in states where legal concealed carry is commonplace?

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 11 July 2019, 14:26
Send her back

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobofthedesert View Post
Whenever I hear a report of something like this, I can 10 out of 10 times predict the "responsible parties" (see, I'm doing it too, fuck, have we all been intimidated from calling it like it is or what) before I ever see the pics/video. I saw that pic of the dead chick in Utah, I called it before they showed her killer's pic. Same with that Disneyland shit, the announcer is talking/describing, I called it before the video rolled. All these "flash mob thefts", .
Pretty much. And it's always another groups fault and not the perpetrators. Less than a year ago another white girl in Utah, Lauren Mclusky was also killed
Old 11 July 2019, 16:46
Been There Done That

Pharmacies should have automatically lockable doors with staff control. Pharmacist & staff put on mask. Release gas sleeping agent.

Karl Childers
Old 11 July 2019, 17:52
Confirmed User

A lockable sally port at the entrance like the banks have. Just trap the last few in...
Old 11 July 2019, 18:14
Red Headed Stepchild

Quote:
You say that like it's a bad thing.

Message received, no more storming Area 51

Our new posting rules