Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > Domestic Jobs

Old 18 February 2017, 16:34
Confirmed User

* * Seeking: SOF Identity Ops. Manager, TS/SCI, $100K+ Multiple Locations

SB Approved

Position: Identity Operations Manager (IOM)
Location (s): Tampa, FL; Miami, FL; Stuttgart, Germany; Colorado Springs, CO; Pearl Harbor, HI; Seoul, South Korea; Mons, Belgium, Vienna, VA, Fairmont, WV, Huntsville, AL, Crystal City, VA
Salary: Highly Competitive
Clearance: TS/SCI (Current & Active)
Travel: 25% CONUS/OCONUS
Availability: Spring 2017

Purpose:

The purpose of this Task Order is to provide contracted subject matter expertise (SME) for Identity Operations Manager (IOM) support to SOF and mission critical interagency partners in response to the USSOCOM Commanderís Priorities. The contractor shall support and assist the Government with synchronizing biometric, forensic, and DOMEX collections by recommending and/or drafting plans, Request For Forces (RFF), CONOPs / orders, policy, partner nation MOA/MOUs, and coordinating documentation to facilitate SOF equities and set the operational stage to obtain necessary global access and authorities.

Position Responsibilities:

Provide overall identity operations technical expertise, research, evaluation, and staff support for SOF identity operations at each supported TSOC, interagency partner, and COCOM that includes preparing draft copy of host organization standard identity operations staff documentation (White / information Papers, Briefings, routing / staffing documents, agendas, timelines, trip reports etc.).
Provide technical expertise, share information on lessons learned, identify common operational requirements and develop biometric, forensic, and DOMEX processes to support the unique needs of each theater, supported agency, and commander.
Provide drafts of identity related plans, policy documentation, partner nation or interagency MOA/MOUs, CONOPS, orders or supporting identity operations Annexes/Appendixes to address SOF equities world-wide that lead to global access and operational authorities.
Deconflict, synchronize, and coordinate biometric, forensic, and DOMEX issues to achieve consensus in support of SOF identity operations.
Review identity operations capabilities, tactics, techniques and procedures to synchronize and report best practices across SOF missions and operations.
Support USSOCOM Tactical Evaluation events through planning and coordinating activities.
Advise the Commander in the areas of biometric, DOD biometric, forensic, and DOMEX capabilities and operations and document identity operational requirements in support of TSOC, interagency partner, and COCOM missions.
Remain current on emerging identity related technologies in the areas of live / latent fingerprint collection, iris scans, facial recognition, voice pattern analysis, DNA, hand geometry and behavioral patterns.
Support host organizations to leverage the DOD biometrics enabled watch list process (BEWL).
Conceive, plan and evaluate capabilities to meet requirements of both current and future COCOM/TSOC identity operations. Includes recommending process change decisions, applying deployed force lessons learned, and improving DOD biometrics architecture requirements to support commanderís unique regional requirements.
Coordinate or participate in tactical biometric, forensic, or document and media (DOMEX) exploitation studies, evaluations, testing, and / or provide Subject Matter Expertize to assist in the development of effective remedies.
Required travel to USSOCOM, Tampa, FL for two weeks of initial orientation and training upon task order award and prior to initiation of duties on this effort.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:

A successful candidate will:

Possess minimum of 2-years of experience serving as an action officer in a senior level command (interagency HQ, Joint Staff, or COCOM / equivalent 4-Star level command).
Possess minimum of 2-years of experience serving in a SOF operational or tactical unit.
Possess minimum of 1 year of experience writing plans, policy, CONOPS, orders, or MOA/MOUs at a TSOC or equivalent 1-to-3-Star level command.
Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills, work ethic, and reliability.
Possess excellent written and oral communication skills
Must be able to satisfy all medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security requirements deemed necessary by Client
Must be willing to travel to various CONUS and OCONUS non-hazardous locations for short durations
Must possess a valid U.S. passport.
Education Requirements:

B.A. or B.S. degree in any field preferred
For Germany billets:
Bachelor's degree in any field with 3 years of specialized experience in Identity Operations field, OR;
Associate's degree in any field with 7 years of specialized experience in Identity Operations field, OR;
11 years of specialized experience in Identity Operations field.
Pay and Benefits:

Competitive salary
Up to ten (10) paid holidays
Fourteen (14) days paid vacation
Gold plan medical, dental and vision
Company-matched 401(k) retirement account
Company-sponsored long-term / short-term disability insurance

Apply here: https://beyondsof.com/?p=9597 or send resume to Bianca at frontdesk@beyondsof.com
Old 18 February 2017, 18:18
Been There Done That

Well, fuck me sideways. After a four year hiatus, there are finally biometic / Identity Superiority jobs out there. And here I am in Asheville

Is Archie a part of this one?
Old 28 February 2017, 07:40
Confirmed User

Archie, is a part of everyone... Has been for-ever and likely 4 more years

Register with us because VSGI will be hiring on to AMSAA or NRITO soon.. You'll have to leave Boone, LOL, if you want Bio/Forensic SOF work..
Old 28 February 2017, 08:34
Been There Done That

Yup, I unfortunately recognize that fact... having been the Ops guy for the PMO, DoD Biometrics for five years.

One of these jobs would literally be plug & play for me. But, we've cast our lot and moved out. *sigh* *written from the friggin' jail where I work *

LOL, I knew Archie when he was a SFC, we were at Camp McCain, Mississippi, testing the new "Battle Star" which was 7th's first version of a TACLAN in the JOC, around '97 or '98. COL Phillips was still there. Believe it was a part of the Relampago Rojo series of exercises. Anyway, Archie and I were marveling at how the ONLY thing in that part of Lower Slobovia was the WalMart, and we both wound up doing biometrics.

Last edited by B 2/75; 28 February 2017 at 08:41.
Old 20 March 2017, 14:37
Confirmed User

Why would you not be able to apply? I'm sure Archie would love to hear where you are at. You on FB with him?
Old 20 March 2017, 15:28
Been There Done That

Oh, I can apply, but I can't leave the Asheville area to work. We're in our toes-up retirement house here, my son is a Senior, my daughter a Freshman, and we just got a Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy. I'm sortta stuck, unless, of course, he'd allow telecommuting Then I'd be all-in.

Our new posting rules