SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Veterans Issues

Old 28 May 2020, 19:32
Never to old to learn

White House order to end union subsidies expands clinical space

White House order to end union subsidies expands clinical space for Veterans, nets $1.4 million for taxpayers

The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) announced today it has expanded clinical and office space for serving Veterans by more than 150,000 square feet, while saving taxpayers more than $1.4 million annually.
This is one thing I am glade, to see. AS Full time V.A. Employees worked as Union Repís. BUT were PAID V.A. Full Time Employees. Now they have to go back to there regular job they did prior to becoming Union REP FULL TIME.
I over heard one day at a V.A. Hospital, someone telling another V.A. employee that they could receive $100.00 For Joining the Union. Didnít know until that the individual telling everyone about getting $100.00 for joining the Union was Running for President of the Local V.A. Union.
I could not prove any of it as it was heard in a passing conversation between two individuals.
But I did hear this same individual tell several individuals the same thing. I could tell more but it hears say now.
What pissís me off is I helped him keep his V.A. employment after he got injured and could no longer do his regular job as a V.A. Cop, and needed several more years before retirement. He is also a Retired SGM Army

https://lnks.gd/l/eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1Ni.../79208038757-l

Our new posting rules