SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 26 November 2003, 14:10
President of the Guy LeDouche Fanclub

Yeah that was pretty unbelieveable, especially like you say the other guys carrying the litter didn't even look. I imagine there are tonnes of crazy stories like that.

"Canada is the linchpin of the English-speaking world. Canada, with those relations of friendly, affectionate intimacy with the United States on the one hand and with her unswerving fidelity to the British Commonwealth and the Motherland on the other, is the link which joins together these great branches of the human family, a link which, spanning the oceans, brings the continents into their true relation and will prevent in future generations any growth of division between the proud and the happy nations of Europe and the great countries which have come into existence in the New World." Churchill, London, September 4, 1941.
Old 26 November 2003, 21:50
Confirmed User

That was definitely one man who maintained 'situational awareness' despite being wounded.

I was impressed at the guy who jumped into the drivers seat of an ammo carrier, parked next to one that was burning. Rounds are cooking off everywhere, and he jumps in to try an save it and the ammo. Hats off to him, whomever he may be - that counts as a pretty selfless and brave act in my book.

Naturally, in Canada, he would probably be charged for trying to operate a vehicle without a 404's, so there you go...
Old 30 November 2003, 20:12
Authorized Personnel

The two hour version is supposed to be on today but as far as I know it isn't on. I wonder why.

Our new posting rules