SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Old 25 April 2019, 09:39
been ***** **** that

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1/ss nuke View Post
Because armed people from that country come across all day every day, encounter armed law enforcement personnel, and get away with it?
What a seriously messed up deal that I have seen zilch about on the news, but I get antenna TV only!
Old 25 April 2019, 09:50
Another pool cleaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by havok88 View Post
I heard about this the other day. Talk about embarrassing. That’s twice now that our military has been disarmed by a foreign country, and this time it was on US soil. Between this and the BP officers being shot at by the Mexican police, or military or whatever it was, you have to wonder who is in charge down there.
Agree.

Fucking embarrassing.
Old 25 April 2019, 09:55
BTDT

The Mexicans know EXACTLY where the border is - the idea that the Federales may have been confused about their location is the largest dose of horseshit I have seen lately
The left is a treasonous movement. The Democrats became a treasonous organization when they fell under the sway of a movement that rejects our system of government, its laws, and its elections. Now their treason is coming to a head.
- Daniel Greenfield
Old 25 April 2019, 10:41
Make a desert and call it peace.

Agreed, their $20 Carlos Slim smart phone gives them 10 digit GPS accuracy.

Bald faced lie, keep the American herd from getting outraged, and taking troublesome action. S/F....Ken M
"If you remember nothing else about what I’m about to consider here, remember this: the one and only reason politicians, bureaucrats, and policemen want to take your weapons away from you is so that they can do things to you that they couldn’t do if you still had your weapons."— L. Neil Smith

“The consolidation of the states into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it.”
- Robert E. Lee
Old 25 April 2019, 13:27
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo View Post
and the LA Times headline about the incident

I've bolded the part that seems to show that the LA fishwrap is no friend of the President

Why would Mexican military crossing the border into the US and accosting American military be common?
You're misinterpreting the abbreviated headline. It would have been clearer if they'd used more words such as: 'the incident at our common border'. While I'm sure that there are plenty of incidents at the border, disarming US border security personal probably isn't common. Many years ago my SF battalion was training at Fort Bliss and some of our helicopter support was 'borrowed' by JTF6. I heard that at least one of them ended up on the wrong side of the border. Oops! Mistakes have always happened there for one reason or another.
Old 25 April 2019, 14:14
Confirmed User

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...-elude-n998546

I shocked that anything is happening. Wonder when the Mayor of Oakland gets her turn?
Old 25 April 2019, 16:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by wowzers View Post
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/crime-c...-elude-n998546

I shocked that anything is happening. Wonder when the Mayor of Oakland gets her turn?
I worked with MacGregor many moons ago. It’s a shame he didn’t just tell them the judge made him do it. Lying to a Grand Jury is not very smart. I wish him the best of luck.
Old 25 April 2019, 17:48
Clorox bearer for SOTB

If you are on friendly terms with a bordering Nation, troops who mistakenly cross the border should not be disarmed. They should be given a map and compass and pointed in the right direction. An enemy disarms. The way to end this sort of shit is to simply engage. You want to come across our border and try to disarm OUR troops? Fine. Don't be surprised when you are lit the fuck up. Make sure you have your CO's contact info on you so we can call them and let them know where to pick up the bodies.

If gun control laws controlled crime, we wouldn't need cops.
Quote:
Finally, I believe that punishing lawful gun owners by creating new, more onerous laws, and restricting Constitutionally guaranteed rights, when we already don't enforce the tens of thousands of gun laws we have on the books, is like beating your dog because the neighbor's dog shit in your yard.
"The Reaper"
Old 20 June 2019, 09:56
Confirmed User

https://komonews.com/news/local/i-th...st-attacks-her
This has been in the news a lot for the last couple days, and the partially full (and not surprising) story has finally started to come out.

Basically, an illegal rapes woman, get's a slap on the hand sentence (still curious about that), King County follows their standard liberal fucktard policies and release him without notifying the appropriate agency (ICE) and the illegal goes and attacks the victim again.

I'd say it's surprising, but it's really not. Other than even this little bit is being publically reported by the MSM. Still waiting to hear if this particular illegal was one of the sweet, sweet Dreamers (who can do no wrong, don'tcha know) or something else.

I do think it's great that the judge decided to allow this dirtbag to essentially deport himself- because THAT'S going to happen...
Old 20 June 2019, 10:34
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakers View Post
This has been in the news a lot for the last couple days, and the partially full (and not surprising) story has finally started to come out.

Basically, an illegal rapes woman, get's a slap on the hand sentence (still curious about that), King County follows their standard liberal fucktard policies and release him without notifying the appropriate agency (ICE) and the illegal goes and attacks the victim again.

I'd say it's surprising, but it's really not. Other than even this little bit is being publically reported by the MSM. Still waiting to hear if this particular illegal was one of the sweet, sweet Dreamers (who can do no wrong, don'tcha know) or something else.

I do think it's great that the judge decided to allow this dirtbag to essentially deport himself- because THAT'S going to happen...
Nobody believes that fake news dude. That poor undoKumented future leader of this great country only came here as a young child, probably dragged across the border none the less.

Paging Mr. Kersey, Mr. Paul Kersey please.
Old 20 June 2019, 11:40

Back when America used to have real men, there would be no need to page a fictional character to “take care of things”. Real heroes like Leon Gary Plauché knew what had to be done and just did it. But then cucks and women began the massive sheep-bleat campaign and brainwashed Americans to believe that taking justice for yourself, when the system refused to do so, was a bad thing.
Old 20 June 2019, 14:19
If you don't smell ozone, the radiation won't kill you before next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Leon Gary Plauché
I had to look that one up.

"I agree that his intentions are suspect, and that he likely needs to die...." - SOTB

"Just a lone patriot acting alone at a fulcrum point, ideally in a deniable fashion. A perpetrator of accidents." - Magician
Old 20 June 2019, 14:27
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Back when America used to have real men, there would be no need to page a fictional character to “take care of things”. Real heroes like Leon Gary Plauché knew what had to be done and just did it. But then cucks and women began the massive sheep-bleat campaign and brainwashed Americans to believe that taking justice for yourself, when the system refused to do so, was a bad thing.
I remember watching the video of the shooting while in the police academy a lifetime ago. I would have done the same thing as Mr. Plauche.
Old 20 June 2019, 14:45
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakers View Post

https://komonews.com/news/local/man-...-with-new-look

I don't understand. The woman was handicapped and raped on two separate occasions by the same low-life who was in the country illegally. why wouldn't the justice system lock him up for life?

He has shown on multiple occasions and by multiple ways that the laws of the US mean nothing to him.
Old 20 June 2019, 15:13
Road Scum

https://en.m(DOT)wikipedia.org/wiki/Gary_Plauche

For those of you unfamiliar.

7 years suspended sentence and 300 hours of community service.

" a world class ass-clown who is running this jack-assery version of laser tag" USMC_ANGLICO
Old 20 June 2019, 16:25
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Yeah, but that was also in the mid-80's down south. Can you imagine if that happened today? Mr. Plauche would be sitting on a lifetime sentence in the big house
Old 20 June 2019, 16:30
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdawg View Post
Yeah, but that was also in the mid-80's down south. Can you imagine if that happened today? Mr. Plauche would be sitting on a lifetime sentence in the big house
Truthfully I dont think much would change in the way of the verdict. Even faced with that possibility, I wouldn't care one way or the other. You have to stand by your principles, period.
Old 20 June 2019, 16:38
Confirmed User

We no longer live in a country. We live in an economic zone and an immigrant and refugee shithole. Even areas where heritage Americans live are being flooded with Somalis, the worst form of Africans. Nothing surprising about this news story. I expect more of the same. Wonder if it will be possible to move anywhere where I can avoid these types?
Old 22 June 2019, 17:05
Been There Done That

POTUS just put on hold the ICE apprehensions/deportations that were supposed to take place this weekend. Not sure if the reason was because it was leaked or ? but I'm tired of this backing down bullshit. Is this really what "3D chess" and "winning" looks like?
Old 22 June 2019, 17:17
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by WGH0922 View Post
POTUS just put on hold the ICE apprehensions/deportations that were supposed to take place this weekend. Not sure if the reason was because it was leaked or ? but I'm tired of this backing down bullshit. Is this really what "3D chess" and "winning" looks like?
This. Republicans seem to always back down or compromise.

President Trump here is a bit of advice, in case you or one of your advisors are reading Socnet - no matter what you do the Democrats and the left leaning MSM is going to hate you. Do do the right thing and let the chips fall where they may.

ICE needs to send a big message and quick.

Our new posting rules