SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 12 December 2018, 20:37
In From The East

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberChick View Post
Perhaps if the benefits to coming to the USA illegally were not so good, we would have less people coming. It's not the jobs, its the BENEFITS. No one that comes here and has a child should be eligible for shit, unless they are a fully naturalized citizen, or an American by legal birth. IOW, we need to stop letting people anchor themselves in this country by having children. No welfare, no rights to citizenship of any sort until you come here legally. Not a legal citizen, have a baby? Right back to whence you came, baby and all.
Also no voting....that will curb the libs enthusiasm.
Old 12 December 2018, 20:41
Authorized Personnel

Anchor babies won’t end until SCOTUS determines the 14th shouldn’t have applied to illegals once that became a class of people in the 60s, or a Constitutional Amendment.

For those who missed the previous discussion there were no illegals when the 14th was passed, nor for decades and decades after.

There’s no political will on the right to do either. Hell half their campaign talking points are about illegals...
Old 12 December 2018, 21:01
The Copenhagen Kid

They will pay for it one way or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildman43 View Post
But They might change their mine now with all of the trouble they are having with the Caravan people
Old 12 December 2018, 21:07
Been There Done That

We received an email about to weeks ago that if there was a shutdown it would not effect us. So it would not be a true shut down and most people do not understand that.

I agree that it may get paid for one way or another and Mexico may pay for it or part of it. POTUS never said they would directly pay for it. It is kind of like the new New York representative talking about She did not care about a gas tax cause she rides the bus. She does not realize she will pay that gas tax in way way or another but not directly.

William Tecumseh Sherman-
I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast.
Old 12 December 2018, 21:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Of course they said that. "Orange man bad. Wall bad.". Same NPC script still running.

The shit-ass Republicans had been punting on the Wall funding for so long because they want cheap labor here for their corporate oligarch Neocon Bush-worshiping cuckersvative donor base. They don't give a shit that they are demographically replacing themselves out of a job ---- that's a problem for "future"-them. "Now"-them needs campaign money. So they use the canard that "we don't have enough votes in the Senate" to stall on the issue. We, like all typical short-visioned idiot politicians --- it's crunch time and they're scrambling to get shit done likely with band-aid measures. And they'll likely fail. Because no one fails as hard as the cuckersvatives. They make losing look like a profession.

My question is simple though: If Obama could rustle up those billions, in cash, and secretly fly it on pallets to Tehran under a swiss-marked jet ---- why the fuck can't Trump find some cash to fund the wall that way? Things that make you go hmmmm.....

On that note --- did any one see the absolute bitch that Schumer looked like when talking with Trump? Little sniveling shit couldn't even look POTUS in the eye and was all slumped over like a fucking troll. What a fucking pathetic piece of shit. The fact that these slack-jawed faggots are our "elected leaders" is a crime against nature. And just proof positive of what utter cowards and conniving hand-wringing con-men and shysters we have polluting our great halls of power.
So...how do you really feel?
Old 12 December 2018, 21:22
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge View Post
No it isn't. People are associative and often associate one thing to another. You are expecting "all inclusive" people to want to alienate and wall other people who "just want better lives for their families."

It's the mindset that I'm speaking about and not the wall in and of itself.
No I'm not. The Berlin wall was built to keep citizens in. The wall on the southern border would be to keep illegal immigrants out. Apples/oranges
Old 12 December 2018, 21:25
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFO View Post
Shoot! I forgot to tell you I'm in Lincoln until tomorrow am.
dang. I'm not super far away. Gretna. BUt, I'm supposed to go to pick up my daughter in a little while from softball practice
Hopefully next time
Old 12 December 2018, 21:27
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPTAUSRET View Post
I have been saying that for a long time...Stop the benefits. No welfare, no anchor babies no reason to sneak over the border.
But, sir, how would the dems make more voters if they didn't give out the sugar to entice people over, for you know, "the children" Dems give you just enough money to stay poor
Old 12 December 2018, 21:44

Build wall. End ALL benefits (No WIC, welfare, HUD, etc). End birthright citizenship. JAIL employers who hire them. No, I don't care if Suzie from HR is getting dragged away in cuffs crying about how the 999-99-9999 SSN Pedro/Xian/Mustafa gave her wasn't her responsibility to check the validity of. In fact, make it as hard as humanly possible to even live in the USA as an illegal ---no utilities, no renting, no school, nothing. Jail anyone who aids and abets them.

Begin massive and un-ending deportation operations.

It's the only way. There's already too many of them here to simply throw up a wall and pray to Jesus that it'll all work out in the end. Building a wall is part of that equation. But it's a start. A start of something great.
Old 12 December 2018, 22:07
Been There Done That

You will have to get rid of every group that want to allow the illegals constitutional rights along with this.

William Tecumseh Sherman-
I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast.
Old 12 December 2018, 22:32
Never to old to learn

I am going to copy an paste an article on H2B, Most of these individuals are on some type of AID, food stamps an what ever they can get.

If they can't make it with what they are being paid fuck them send them back.

WASHINGTON—U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has reached the congressionally mandated H-2B cap for the first half of fiscal year (FY) 2019.

Dec. 6, 2018, was the final receipt date for new cap-subject H-2B worker petitions requesting an employment start date before April 1, 2019. USCIS will reject new cap-subject H-2B petitions received after Dec. 6 that request an employment start date before April 1, 2019.
On Dec. 6, the number of beneficiaries USCIS had received petitions for surpassed the total number of H-2B visas available for the H-2B cap for the first half of FY 2019. In accordance with regulations, USCIS determined it was necessary to use a computer-generated process, commonly known as a lottery, to ensure the fair and orderly allocation of H-2B visa numbers to meet, but not exceed, the cap for the first half of FY 2019. On Dec. 11, 2018, USCIS conducted a lottery to randomly select petitions received on Dec. 6. As a result, USCIS assigned all petitions selected in the lottery the receipt date of Dec. 11. Premium processing service for petitions selected in the lottery also began on that date.

It cheep labor that A U.S. citizens would be payed more $$ for the same work. An easy way around the WALL

Last edited by wildman43; 12 December 2018 at 22:35. Reason: wording
Old 12 December 2018, 22:39
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdawg View Post
No I'm not. The Berlin wall was built to keep citizens in. The wall on the southern border would be to keep illegal immigrants out. Apples/oranges
You missed the entire point of my post!
Old 12 December 2018, 22:40
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
You missed the entire point of my post!
and apparently you missed mine.
Old 12 December 2018, 22:54
On the Extract Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by billdawg View Post
and apparently you missed mine.
I very well may have... I understand the point you made about walls keeping people in and out. That's what they are for.

My point is that the Tide Pod eaters, Che shirt wearers, those that don't want BP doing worksite inspections, supporters of sanctuary cities, and the like, aren't going to support a wall and will fight against it. Those people make up a huge group of people, money, and votes. Those people aren't going to support the building of a "big, bad wall."

Me...build away. Them...not so much. Those people want everyone here because well...we are the USA and we should support "everyone" wanting to suck up our resources and provide nothing in return.
Old 12 December 2018, 23:58
Swimming Upstream

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDog0311 View Post
Build wall. End ALL benefits (No WIC, welfare, HUD, etc). End birthright citizenship. JAIL employers who hire them. No, I don't care if Suzie from HR is getting dragged away in cuffs crying about how the 999-99-9999 SSN Pedro/Xian/Mustafa gave her wasn't her responsibility to check the validity of. In fact, make it as hard as humanly possible to even live in the USA as an illegal ---no utilities, no renting, no school, nothing. Jail anyone who aids and abets them.

Begin massive and un-ending deportation operations.

It's the only way. There's already too many of them here to simply throw up a wall and pray to Jesus that it'll all work out in the end. Building a wall is part of that equation. But it's a start. A start of something great.

I've never seen Mexicans standing on the street with cardboard signs asking for $...but I have seen them working their asses off. How 'bout we just deport all the US born panhandlers and let hard working illegals take their citizenship?
- Faith involves believing in the veracity of the unprovable and unobservable, whether that consists of religion or theoretical physics, which at the very subatomic level start looking rather similar. -ET1/SS Nuke
Old 13 December 2018, 00:39

How about no? The fact is that they don't need to have a sign. They already take in the form of welfare and other benefits which don't require standing on a street holding a sign. E5M and other already pointed this out. In fact, sitting in the street holding a sign would take MORE effort than the fraud they already commit on this nation.
Old 13 December 2018, 00:46
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple36 View Post
I've never seen Mexicans standing on the street with cardboard signs asking for $...but I have seen them working their asses off. How 'bout we just deport all the US born panhandlers and let hard working illegals take their citizenship?
I'll take a picture this weekend and blow that "Never seen a Mexican panhandling" claim out of the water. I ass-u-me you're saying Hispanic (brown people) when you say "Mexican". I didn't see "Mexican" in DD's post. As for "deporting US born panhandlers." Umm, where are we gonna send them? No other country will take them, same reason why we don't want them here. They're fucking parasites, now "demanding" $50k each. Hahahaha, can't make this shit up. "Letting hard working illegals take their citizenship?" How 'bout they get in fucking line like my family and my wife's family did. It's like the barber shop on a payday weekend, walk to the door, pick a number, wait 'til your number is called. Your disdain for DD, probably over past post's, is showing.
Old 13 December 2018, 09:31
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple36 View Post
That really doesn't prove or support anything.
Old 13 December 2018, 09:35
Going cyclic!!

Quote:
I very well may have... I understand the point you made about walls keeping people in and out. That's what they are for.

My point is that the Tide Pod eaters, Che shirt wearers, those that don't want BP doing worksite inspections, supporters of sanctuary cities, and the like, aren't going to support a wall and will fight against it. Those people make up a huge group of people, money, and votes. Those people aren't going to support the building of a "big, bad wall."

Me...build away. Them...not so much. Those people want everyone here because well...we are the USA and we should support "everyone" wanting to suck up our resources and provide nothing in return.
haha, you're right I did miss that. My point was the differences in the govts itself and the reasons for the wall. Yours was the differences in the citizens themselves. Got it. Hit me with a 2x4 and I'll come around, lol
Old 13 December 2018, 09:41
Going cyclic!!

To Purple's point, most Hispanics that come up here for a better life, are hard working, etc. BUT, there's always a but, because of the way the left has worked over the past few decades, those hard working Hispanics are becoming more rare. When the left continually tells them come on in, we will clothe, medicate, school you, etc, etc, etc, and all we ask is for you to vote for us. That takes a toll. And that's what we are seeing. Decades of the left brainwashing not only the 'poor down trodden' Hispanics, but the guilty white limousine liberals as well. My mother, who she and her entire side of her family are knee jerk liberals, told me just the other day, that she is racist, because she was raised white in a white household. This is from a 78 year old woman, who was born poor and raised poor and worked for everything she has. But, that goes to show you the stupidity the left has pushed for years now, it's all 'facts' now

Our new posting rules