SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Terrorism and Asymmetric Warfare

Old 1 March 2003, 16:11
NOW WITH MORE MOLECULES!

A Big Fish

http://www.msnbc.com/news/879289.asp?0cv=CB10

I hear Cuba is very nice this time of year.

Also, in a story released yesterday: The remains of two 9/11 hijackers were positively identified, though the names were not released. I saw a news blurb a while ago where the plan was to bury any of the terrorists in graves marked "A", "B", "C" etc...

I've got a better idea:

Shove all of thier remains op John Walkers ass. Shove John Walker up Richard Reids ass, Shover Richard Reid up Khalid Mohammeds ass, then feed Mohammed to a pack of pigs Hannibal style.

Never fuck with a guy who wants to die in battle.
Old 1 March 2003, 17:11
Old Scroll

First, we've gotta be patient while our bretheren sweat some info outta the little shit. I recommend anything involving lots of electricity and crushing force.

Then you can do yer famous pig call: Soweeeeeeeeeeeeee. Here, Pig pig pig pig pig pig. Daddy's gotta nice little surprise for ya. Something to sharpen those cute little tusks on... :)

Great idea. Then auction the pig shit on Ebay, proceeds going to pay down on the cost of pigs.

"To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee, for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee"
Melville / Captain Ahab
Old 1 March 2003, 19:05
Authorized Personnel

Woohooo !!

Anyone remember the scene from "The Cowboy Way", where Woody Harrelson and Kiefer Sutherland drop the bad guys trousers, and point a small calf towards him ?

Our new posting rules