Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Law Enforcement

Old 19 March 2018, 20:51
Unemployed Stunt Double

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoge View Post
Isn't it weird that no matter what side of the road one is on...they automatically focus on the money. In this case, it's the "other" thing that is most important. The abuse of one's office....
It's that whole "follow the money to the crime" thing everyone learned from watching Columbo, but of course, in this case, there is a far more serious crime that everyone seems to be intent on ignoring (probably because most people don't understand the seriousness of criminal civil rights violations).
Old 19 March 2018, 21:20
Confronting the Reckoning

You're not doing anything wrong--for personal reasons I'm interested in nailing bad guys for their money games and then letting the time out and audits catch all the other nasty stuff. That's just me.

The important part is of course the abuse of power and violation of civil rights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavin View Post
Ok...I'm doing something wrong, because I keep trying to re-direct everyone to THE IMPORTANT PART of this story.

So, once again...

//rant on//

I DID NOT START THIS THREAD TO DRAW ATTENTION TO THE MONEY...THE MONEY IS NOT WHAT IS IMPORTANT!!!

Going after the 20-year-old kid is a serious criminal violation of civil rights laws. The money doesn't matter, FUCK THE MONEY!!! How to I get people to STOP FOCUSING ON THE MONEY???. Criminal violation of civil rights is several years in federal prison-type serious. It is SO EASY to prove. No auditor, no nothing, just the FBI. "Hey, dirt bag ," says the FBI, "show us the "anonymous tip" you got, everything about it...oh...no record of it?" Click. We have a whole division of DoJ that EXISTS to investigate civil rights violations, remember?!?!

//rant off//

Last edited by Armitage12; 19 March 2018 at 21:25. Reason: Too wordy.

Our new posting rules