Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > U.S. Army Special Operations > Special Forces

Old 21 August 2015, 09:39
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MakoZeroSix View Post
I want the name of the boot-licking lapdog from the conventional unit who actually entertained the complaint of the Afghan and dimed out the SF guy. He needs to be Doxxed so he can feel the weight of internet vigilante justice.

And how does a helicopter just show up randomly a day later and take them away? Doesn't a 15-6 have to be initiated before somebody can be relieved, rather than on the basis of an accusation?
It seems there are huge chunks of information missing from the public reporting of this; it just does not compute based on the reported incident.

Last edited by Five-O; 21 August 2015 at 09:50.
Old 21 August 2015, 16:29
#AllLionsMatter

Lightbulb Well said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-O View Post
It seems there are huge chunks of information missing from the public reporting of this; it just does not compute based on the reported incident.
I would've killed that SOB on the spot!

There is a limit to compassion.
Old 21 August 2015, 16:40
Been There Done That

Quote:
Doesn't a 15-6 have to be initiated before somebody can be relieved, rather than on the basis of an accusation?
No.
Old 21 August 2015, 16:41
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Five-O View Post
You must not spend much time around AD folks these days. Makes perfect sense to me.
Old 21 August 2015, 16:48
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

From the little exposure I personally had while on AD and with regards to SF and their leadership, and that being well over a couple of decades ago, I can see where commanders of SF personnel would dick over their people for the slightest cause -- well, because I saw it.

However.

It seems like there is something missing to this story. Just because they pushed an indig around -- which amounts to assault and battery, I suppose -- doesn't meet the smell test for jacking an otherwise strong cat up and kicking him from the Army. Or at least, not in the manner in which it occurred and not with the resources expended.

Still, it IS the military, SF, and Astan -- lots of variables there that with just ONE of them, could equate to asshats up higher taking the opportunity to fuck someone down the stream just because they could. I guess my question is, how much rope did the good SFC give them?
Old 21 August 2015, 17:45
Been There Done That

Here is the letter Duncan Hunter wrote to the SECDEF. It will be interesting to see if this is able to effect any change.

http://personal.crocodoc.com/BZEtA4O

Again, this is rampant in the Regiment right now. This last QMP board was the largest in decades for SF. Guys are getting hammered for minor stuff, and any sort of negative issues they had from their past. I have continually had this discussion with senior guys of the Regiment and nobody can put their finger on what is truly driving it.
“The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards.” -William F. Butler
Old 21 August 2015, 18:10
Confirmed User

Is a letter from a congressman enough to do or change anything? Does congress not have the power to subpoena the leaders in charge?
Old 21 August 2015, 19:17
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyo72 View Post
Again, this is rampant in the Regiment right now. This last QMP board was the largest in decades for SF. Guys are getting hammered for minor stuff, and any sort of negative issues they had from their past. I have continually had this discussion with senior guys of the Regiment and nobody can put their finger on what is truly driving it.
Every problem in the military, and I mean each and every issue, is due to one thing and one thing only, and that is leadership.
Old 21 August 2015, 19:19
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by riptide View Post
Is a letter from a congressman enough to do or change anything? Does congress not have the power to subpoena the leaders in charge?
No. Congressman Duncan has been unsuccessful in similar cases so far, and his lack of success is not for lack of effort.
Old 21 August 2015, 19:58
Been There Done That

It is a sad day when events like these are allowed to transpire. The wrong people are being promoted and once they do are willing to step on whomever and whatever to get to the top. You can't make E-10!!!!

Shit like this and eating our own has got to stop!
“The nation that will insist upon drawing a broad line of demarcation between the fighting man and the thinking man is liable to find its fighting done by fools and its thinking by cowards.” -William F. Butler
Old 21 August 2015, 21:33
Been There Done That

And then these same people were like "Why??? Why?? How could you make such an awful thing??" When I made a satirical video that viciously degraded pretty much everybody in theatre the last time I was deployed, as if my critique of the entire rotten system was the real betrayal, rather than their bootlicking slave mentality that provoked it.
22 Aug 17
Old 22 August 2015, 01:59
Rest In Peace

Well, let's see.

1. Don't Ask Don't Tell.
2. That's not enough, we gotta have open gays, so we get open gays.
3. Flower arrangers and Olympic figure skater guys are not rushing to join the army, but the mannish girls sure like it.
4. Next, we gotta have women rangers. So that becomes a huge PR campaign -- run by a GLBT-issue PR firm.
5. There are only two frontiers left for the sexual revolution in the .mil: animals and children.
6. This tells us that they're going for the NAMBLA vote first.
7. Once they get that, sexual liberation for dog handlers is next.
Old 22 August 2015, 10:09
Psalm 91:2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyo72 View Post
WTF was he supposed to do to the police chief??
String the rapist up by his ankles then cut his nuts out and make him eat them. Then be given a medal.

Of course we all know how honorable the Afghan military and police are don't we? No they'd never do anything bad like turning on Americans who have trained them or have worked with them to make their shit hole of a country better nor would they rape kids.

This kind of PC bullshit just pisses me the hell off.

Tolerating evil leads only to more evil. And when good people stand by and do nothing while wickedness reigns, their communities will be consumed. Bob Riley
Old 22 August 2015, 10:44
Minus one, but more symmetrical....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda1961
String the rapist up by his ankles then cut his nuts out and make him eat them. Then be given a medal.
Spot on! You go girl! And shit.

Or.

Do we know that the Afghan in question really was being an Afghan? Because there aren't cases where the Afghans tell the Americans something that turns out to be a lie, right? We're simply too damned smart to be tricked, because you know, we're 'Mericans. And shit.

Furthermore, supposing that this story has any truth at all to it, do we know that the SFC was jacked up simply because of the events that have been reported?

Meh, ignore the above and go with being pissed because of PC bullshit -- much smarter....
Old 22 August 2015, 11:07
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda1961 View Post

Of course we all know how honorable the Afghan military and police are don't we? No they'd never do anything bad like turning on Americans who have trained them or have worked with them to make their shit hole of a country better nor would they rape kids.

This kind of PC bullshit just pisses me the hell off.
Uh...then we'd have to string up the entire country.

Boy fucking is part of their culture. I mean literally everywhere you go, powerful men have a little boy in makeup come out and serve you Chai. The guy was probably really confused as to why we had a problem with it. Doesn't mean we have to like it, but you wont stop it.

Apropos, One time, we had a female soldier accuse one of our Afghan Commandos of stumbling into the female latrine, seeing her in her naked glory, and then grabbing handfuls of titty and crotch.

After the accusation, he was viciously beaten with an Asp baton by his commander, then locked in a metal connex box without food or water in the blazing heat for several days, before being drummed out into the streets of Jalalabad, surely to join the Taliban.

Then another female soldier came to us offline and was like "oh, this bitch is crazy, she always accuses guys of rape."

Wah Waaaaaaah.
22 Aug 17
Old 22 August 2015, 13:19
Been There Done That

Quote:

Boy fucking is part of their culture. I mean literally everywhere you go, powerful men have a little boy in makeup come out and serve you Chai. The guy was probably really confused as to why we had a problem with it. Doesn't mean we have to like it, but you wont stop it.

Apropos, One time, we had a female soldier accuse one of our Afghan Commandos of stumbling into the female latrine, seeing her in her naked glory, and then grabbing handfuls of titty and crotch.

After the accusation, he was viciously beaten with an Asp baton by his commander, then locked in a metal connex box without food or water in the blazing heat for several days, before being drummed out into the streets of Jalalabad, surely to join the Taliban.

Then another female soldier came to us offline and was like "oh, this bitch is crazy, she always accuses guys of rape."

Wah Waaaaaaah.
The one part of the Afghan war, the politically correct mainstream media, continually wants to ignore. Makes me again wander, why it is worth one single more American dying over in Asscrackistan.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 22 August 2015, 14:15
What could possibly go wrong?

Quote:

Boy fucking is part of their culture. I mean literally everywhere you go, powerful men have a little boy in makeup come out and serve you Chai. The guy was probably really confused as to why we had a problem with it. Doesn't mean we have to like it, but you wont stop .
Yes it is, or as it was explained to me, " men are for pleasure, women are for babies."

Everyone has a chai boy...Imams as well. Of course he said he was a suicide bomber in training. He just had to assfuck the young man for awhile before blowing shit up. But that's another story.
Old 22 August 2015, 15:41
Been There Done That

Quote:

Boy fucking is part of their culture. I mean literally everywhere you go, powerful men have a little boy in makeup come out and serve you Chai. The guy was probably really confused as to why we had a problem with it. Doesn't mean we have to like it, but you wont stop it....
This.

The shit I saw in that country will forever leave me mentally scarred. Iraqis who were all about fucking each other looked downright civilized compared to the villages in the AFPAK region.

"Operator much like rock and roll, is dead." - ClearedHot
Old 22 August 2015, 16:13
Been There Done That

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixedLoad View Post
This.

The shit I saw in that country will forever leave me mentally scarred. Iraqis who were all about fucking each other looked downright civilized compared to the villages in the AFPAK region.
And what is even more fucked up, is how many of these ass raping "child lovers" are on our Govt.'s pay roll.

"Look Sharp, Act Sharp, Be Sharp - But don't cut yourself!"
Old 22 August 2015, 20:57
Another pool cleaner

Quote:

Wah Waaaaaaah.
That is the truth.

The NAMBLA part and the accusation part.

Boy love is their culture.

False accusations abound.

Our new posting rules