SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > The Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 13 August 2018, 10:25

I'm just offended that I didn't even qualify for a honeypot.
Old 13 August 2018, 10:54
Sound off for equipment check!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riceater View Post
Let's say China is out of the picture.
“Let’s pretend I’m not here...”

Quote:
The conspiracy theorizing isn't helpful to anyone, so I'll do us all a favor and peace out.
“Y’all too tough, gotta duff!” If you’re gonna be anachronistic, do it right.

He wants theoretical thinking in one paragraph, but he’s dismissive of it in the next. Vely cronfricted. Not good.

It’s all Nixon’s fault...
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests. ~Patrick Henry

"Sēlre bi ghwm t hē his frēond wrece, onne hē fela murne." ~Bēowulf, bearn Ecgēowes
Old 13 August 2018, 13:29
Pele's Bucket of Fire?...never heard of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVmedic View Post
There you have it. Socnet is on the MSS radar. I know they have my info already from the OPM breech. And definitely a good chunk of others on here.

I want to add, peace out is from the early to mid 90's. Other than the obvious differences in syntax the English was excellent. I bet nobody here speaks Mandarin that well.
It was ok, but it had an almost robotic quality to it. It read like a transcript of dialogue coming from HAL.

Perhaps riceater is an AI bot, developed using technology stolen by a Chinese grad student from some lab in Urbana, IL back in the late 60s.

Socnet has much better threads concerning China, I'm sure several of them are archived.
Old 13 August 2018, 14:04
Authorized Personnel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spinner View Post
It was ok, but it had an almost robotic quality to it. It read like a transcript of dialogue coming from HAL.

Perhaps riceater is an AI bot, developed using technology stolen by a Chinese grad student from some lab in Urbana, IL back in the late 60s.

Socnet has much better threads concerning China, I'm sure several of them are archived.
Its Champaign-Urbana or Chambana for those of us who used to live there many moons ago. Read somewhere that U of I etc. call it Ubana or Urbana Champaign a while ago on another site and a ton of folks chimed in who are like me and still refer to it my way. Ymmv.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv
Old 13 August 2018, 14:15
Administrator

Closed
Closed Thread

Our new posting rules