SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > General Topics > Fitness

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23 March 2010, 15:06
?

I talked my workout partner into giving the whole burpee-box jump thing a try. Instead of risking almost guaranteed injury from our box tipping over at the ~24" height (putting the box on its side), we kept it laying flat (about 16-18"). I ended up at 4:28 and he did it in 4:26. After a good rest I knocked out another 20 in 1:40. Had a couple HUGE (in a bodybuilding way) AF guys helping cheer us on, every time we would rest they would scream at us to quit taking an AF break and to get Army strong. They were quite impressed with the workout, but we couldn't get any of them to give it a go.

I now have a project for my 21W's, building a 24" box! I'll let you know when I man up enough to go for 100....

"OK, thankfully my wife doesn't read SOCNET -- something to do with it being filled with likeminded, immature people. Fuck her." - SOTB

Our new posting rules