SOCNET

Go Back   SOCNET: The Special Operations Community Network > Employment and Training > Domestic Jobs

Old 4 February 2007, 16:30
Quiet Professional

Navy C4I Analyst

If interested contact:

Eric Basu
ebasu@sentekconsulting.com

Sentek is looking for 2 x people for a one year contract with likely extensions based out of Fayetteville, NC. The preferred canddiate will be former Navy SOF with some sort of C4I systems (GCCS or any similar system that utilizes a Common Operating Picture, or COP) operator experience. Some travel forward will be required.

Pay is $75K, with benefits.

Job Description:

The successful candidate will serve as a C4I Analyst for the Department of Defense, based out of Fayetteville, North Carolina. A (TS) security clearance will be required for this position. The C4I Analyst will be required to use C4I applications to gather, consolidate, manage, and report upon C4I data. Interface with senior personnel, working during night and graveyard shifts, and OCONUS travel will be required. Travel is expected to be at least 30%, possibly as high as 80%.

The ability to work independently without supervision, a high level of maturity, and the ability to brief senior (flag level) officers are critical to the success of this position.

Required Skills:

SOF background preferred.
Military experience with C4I systems, operations planning, and/or military staff experience required.
Minimum of 3 Years C4I systems experience at the user level.
Minimum of 1 year of database experience at the user level.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to brief senior military leadership on a daily basis.
The candidate must be capable of independent, unsupervised effort, as well as working closely with clients and vendors.
Candidate must have a TS level, or be able to obtain one.

Education:

High School education minimum.

http://www.sentekconsulting.com/

Our new posting rules